Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOL UPDATE - 10/14/03 (Aug 29 case)
CN RD DOT CODE STATUS UPDATED ON
O5426439 8/29 030.162-014 Certified October 14

Still there are 3 cases (05426253, 05426260 and 05426380) for Aug 25 and Aug 27 to be certified (Dot code is 030.162-014).

DOL status check email address

Does any one know email address for Chicago Regional DOL for email based status check ?

HP phone number used for permanent labor filing

Please post HP phone number used for labor filing.

Thanks in advance.

Kpallekonda, Oseth:

How to find your DOL case and Dot code details if you don’t know:

Call Chicago DOL AVM system 1-312-353-1059, and enter '1' for permanent applications and next menu press '2' if you don't know the case number -> enter your company 10 digit phone number (which was enter in labor application on form 750A)
OR ( E-mail is not working now)

Send an e-mail to lcstatus05@doleta.gov with either one of three things in the text of the message (It is underlined and italicized here for emphasis. People should not underline or italicize in typing in the body of the message!):

Employer Tel #. In the body of the message, please type Employer Phone (555)XXX-XXXX (employer phone number) and send;
(2) Employer Tax ID#. In the body of the message, please type Tax ID XX-XXXXXX (employer tax id number) and send;
(3) LC Case #. In the body of the message, please type Case XXXXX (your case number) and send. Only one case at a time will be accepted.
* Status report will be e-mailed back to you almost instantly.
* Status database is updated everyday at 5:00 a.m.
- If your company has multiple labor certification applications DOT code number sometimes helps.

- Dot code classification can be found on
http://online.onetcenter.org/
Select "find occupations" and enter the dot codes w/o dots (!) or dashes.

- If you cannot find out this way, the only other way is for you or your attorney to call the respective SESA office and find out if the file has moved to DoL.

Still waiting

My case was sent from MI SESA to Chicago DOL on June 3rd 2003. I still havent recieved any reply from DOL. The AVM still shows my case as recieved. Is anyone else in the same boat as me. Pls advise. My lawyer is trying to find out the status of my case.

Re: Still waiting

Originally posted by js123
My case was sent from MI SESA to Chicago DOL on June 3rd 2003. I still havent recieved any reply from DOL. The AVM still shows my case as recieved. Is anyone else in the same boat as me. Pls advise. My lawyer is trying to find out the status of my case.

I am in the same boat. Went to DOL on July 1, still the AVM status says received. Lawyer is looking into it.
Last time, the lawyer called they could not find my case in DOL, but after some investigation they did find it and said that an analyst was assigned. That was 10 days ago.

DOL UPDATE - 10/16/03 (Sep 2 case)
O5426545 9/02 030.167-014 Certified October 16

I checked Sept 2 cases from 05426491 to 05426545 with dot codes 030.162-014 and 030.062-010, none of them certified. Am I correct?

DOL UPDATE-Sep 2 cases
(Dot code is 030.162-014 & 030.062-010)

O5426522 9/02 030.162-014 Certified October 15
O5426524 9/02 039.162-010 Certified October 15
O5426527 9/02 030.062-010 Certified October 15

MO SESA resubmittal success

In July Chicago DOL rejected several MO SESA RIR LCs (IT-based) on grounds that it was impossible that IT jobs could not be filled by US workers.

MO SESA proposed that these rejected LCs would be re-submitted, after a newpaper ad, internal posting under the direction of MO SESA.

It was hoped that after such a re-submittal, that Chicago would then quickly pass these LCs.

After re-submission 3 weeks ago, I have been informed that my LC has been approved by Chicago.

Those who have been rejected by Chicaogo once, DON'T LOSE HOPE!

ASHKAR:

According to your message, it looks like they are processing Sep..
Cases....
But, DOL web site says, they are still processing July cases in Illinois. DOL received my case on Aug 26th. My case is not yet approved. I am just wondering.... Are they processing Aug cases... or July cases..

Thanks a lot again !!

Sun_Spark:
I know that many Aug cases are to be certified.
One week before Chicago–DOL was processing Aug cases as per DOL site. (DOL updates the month name for processing cases, they won’t say which week of the month cases are processing). As per AVM, Chicago-DOL is processing Sep cases.
Check AVM today at 10 AM (EST), your case would have been approved already

ASHKAR:

Thanks for your reply.

My Lawyer says still May cases are Pending.., But the web site says, they are processing July... I don't have Form 750-A. I have 750-B only. I don't have any information to find out the status.

Thanks again

Sun_Spark:
If you know your employer phone, which is written in 750-A form ( Col.5), you can find out your case #. If not talk to your employer or Lawyer, they will let you know.

When I checked AVM for Sep 2 cases for dot code 030.162-014, three or four cases approved in last week itself. 4 cases are still pending including my case.

My Labor details are as follows:

RIR/EB3
SENT TO IA, SESA : 07/18/03
SESA SENT TO DOL : 08/15/03
DOL RECEIVED : 09/02/03
CASE : 054265XX
DOT : 030.162.014

Status
Not open for further replies.