Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time Frame after assigned to an analyst

Hi Lbud2, Despgc,

Please see below...

6/3/2003 - Case Received by Chicago DOL
9/14/2003 - Contacted the DOL for the first time about delay.
9/17/2003 - DOL contact notified my attorney that there is a NOF
10/03/2003 - Contacted DOL again and the contact said that they misinformed us about NOF when we called before and told us that it is being assigned to an analyst.
10/06/2003 - AVM says that my case is certified on 10/3/2003

So, to answer your question, I think it might be assigned to an analyst anywhere between 9/17/2003 and 10/3/2003. But I am positive that the analyst looked at it on 10/3/2003 and certified on the same day (may be gulity of delaying it already). I was told that once the analyst is ready to review the application, it should not be more than a day or two before he/she certifies it.

Thank You,
RRavipati

Originally posted by despgc
Hi rravipati,
do you know long it took after ur case assigned to an officer

Re: Time Frame after assigned to an analyst

Hi guys-
Does anyone know,

When does the AVM updates its status, every day in the eve?
or every friday eve?

AVM Updates

I think it is everyday.

Except that some Certifying Officers may be entering all their certified cases in to the system on Fridays. That might be the reason for more cases getting certified status update on Friday (Just an assumption).

Thank you.

Hard Copy of Approved Labor certification received on 10/08/03 -

Hi guys,
I just heard from my attorney that they have received the hard copy of approved labor certification from DOL. It took overall 5 days to get the hard copy from the DOL.

Hopefully the next step in the process, I would have to go for concurrent process being it considered as the safest option over the consular one. If I have to apply for EAD and Advance Parole along with the concurrent, how long is taking currently for INS - Nebraska center to send the EAD and Advanced Paraloe.

Can anyone send me the link that will connect to I-140 thread/forum for Nebraska.

I appreciate for any help in this regard.

Thanks,

Venugopal

Hard Copy Received

Just got message from my attorney that the hard copy has been received.

NE PD : 09-Jul-2003.
Sent to DOL : 12-AUG-2003
DOL Priority Date : 18-AUG-2003
Case No : 0542601*
Approved on : 03-OCT-2003
Hard Copy received on: 09-oct-2003

Please someone let me know the web link for 140

Last edited by a moderator:
Latest updates

Sent to MO SESA: 8/4/2002
Sent to Chicago DOL: 8/21/2003
Received @ Chicago DOL: 8/26/2003
Certified: 10/08/03
Case# 054263xx
DOT code: 030.062-010

Hi,

How would I find out my case no and DOT code... My lawyer said, there is no case no for labor certification..

If I get my case no, how would I track my case....

Thanks in Advance !!

Sun_park:

How to find your DoL case details if you don’t know:

Call Chicago DOL AVM system 1-312-353-1059, and enter '1' for permanent applications and next menu press '2' if you don't know the case number -> enter your company 10 digit phone number (which was enter in labor application on form 750A)

Any recent LC certification for Dot code 030.162-104?

Case # 05426239 received by DOL on Aug 25, 2003 has certified on 10/08/03.
Any case # certified with Dot code 030.162-014 after Aug 25?

time to enter into DOL system

Does any one know how long does it take to get into the phone system after a case has been trasferred from SESA to DOL in chicago.

Thanks,
Ravi

RaviKc

It takes at least one week to get it into the DOL phone system from the time it is transferred from SESA

ASHKAR

Please someone let me know the web link for 140 Nebraska for me to join the 140 forum in this web site

Status
Not open for further replies.