Cherry Hill Processing Times for N400

P400A

I wish you all the best. Please let us know if you hear anything back.

In your case, atleast you know you have been submitted for a name check the second time. In my case, I have no idea what's going on. I didn't find out anything "new" about my case from my infopass appt. The officer at the window was very rude. All I was told was that my background check is complete but there may be "some aspects" of it that may still be pending and that I should be patient and wait. So I am not even sure what sort of complaint can I file at this stage. So I have no choice but to wait till 120 days period is over. It's so hurting to get punished for no fault of yours.

I was just wondering if I could send you a personal email. If so, can you please email me at madhuri_dhar@yahoo.com

thanks

Madhuri - I just sent you an email...

PD 6/30
FP 7/20

No IL as of yet.

nrao or JulyMercer any IL yet?

Anyone Else after 6/25 PD get IL?

Thanks

Folks,

My online case status shows the following:

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On September 29, 2006, we received this N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I already had my fingerprinting done on October 20, 2006.

Does the case status usually change to reflect that FP has been done or is the above status normal?

Thanks,
Ravi.

I also recd. IL today

I got IL today and interview Date is 1 May 07 surprisingly the interview is in Newark and I was expecting in Mount Laurel.

PD 7/7/076
FP 7/21/06
IL 3/10/07

July Mercer, Naro, congratulation. I assume you all live in Mercer County and had the FP done at Newark center.

I live in Gloucester County. My PD is August 2 and I had my FP done in Philly.

There was some rumor months before about close the Cherry Hill office and divert the people to Neward and Philly as the way for FP.

USA 5000, did you have the FP at Philly. If this is the case, are we going to have the Interview at Philly. To add the salt to the wound, Philly don't take the same day oath. Really frustrated.

south nj, thanks for the reply.

I did my FP in Philly and am living in Gloucester county as well.
Boy, that is salt in the wound.

My PD was 6/30.. do any you think i should do infopass appt yet or too soon?

Julymercer an nrao did info disapear from site?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
USA 500, I would suggest you to wait for one more week. Then you shall start the info pass.

What's the purpose of moving their office from Cherry Hill to Mount Laurel? Is the Vermont Service center reorganizing the local district?

Case Status did not disapear . Still says "Case received and pending." I do see that the office that processed my case is Mount Laurel

Hi Guys,

My interview is scheduled for next wk.does any one has a recent interview experience at MOUNT LOREAL.One thing more i need to know should i prepare new questions for interview.

Thanks.

i'll post my experience as soon as ill be done with it.Hope every thing goes well.

Kab901 -- Milestones please ........

Good luck Kab901!

Can you post your milestone details like:

Date you filed your petition:
Date you got finger printed:
Date you rec'd IL:

Thanks!