Cherry Hill Processing Times for N400

I am Citizen now

Application Mailed = End of May
Pd = first week June-2007
Interview and Oath same day. = First week Jan-2008

Very simple Interview. IO was very nice, professional, well experienced, he knew what is he doing.

Passport and Green Card, thats all. no documents asked. Requsted for Name change. so i need to sign extra two forms thats all. I was worried the name change may delay my application, but i was wrong. Everything went very smooth. 10 simple questions. simple sentence read and write. Thats all

Evening took the oath. Now i need to apply for OCI. thats my next step.

PS :- my old nick was Galaxy03, couldnt login or get the password, thats why this new nick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I had my interview today at Mt.Laurel Office. Everything went very smoothly. The IO was very thorough and went through everything.

He asked for some documents which I provided to him.
One was the tax transcripts and one was a ticket I got on the subway in NY.

Then he asked me to write a sentence and asked me 10 civic questions. Asked me to sign the N400 and also made me sign the photographs.

He said everything is on order and all your background checks and everything is fine.
He said congratulations but we will not be able to do interviews today as the computer server is down.

Then he gave me a N-652 with "Congratulations! You application has been recommended for approval. At this time, it appears that you have established youyr eligibility for naturalization. If final approval is granted, you will be notified when and where to report for the Oath Ceremony."

Any thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

Looks like no one has posted to this thread in a while, i will try to revive it. I know that there are a few people on these forums who will appear for the interview in Mount Laurel DO. I guess the title of this thread (cherry hill) might be throwing people off....

App Mailed: 09/10/2008 (mailed to VSC)
PD: 09/15/2008
FP Notice Date: 10/02/2008
FP: 10/23/2008
IL: 11/01/2008
ID: 12/01/2008

I was supposed to go to India for a month on 11/27/2008. I guess that trip will have to wait now!
(When I filed my N-400, I went by USCIS website time estimates, which showed that Cherry Hill took over 6 mo to process N400. I found this website after filing N400)