• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ceac updated

So does that mean that Sloner agrees with Simon.... ???

Why am I getting a " Luke I am your father " moment here.

No Mijoro, sadly no "Skywalker - Daft Vader" moment - he still believes what he has stated - and I still "feel the farce" of what he is saying.

It seems EU cutoff will be one month ahead of last year.What you think about this? This should show something, right?
Increased quota in Europe 3-2.5 thousand visas.

About new software and Africa:
Ok I accept that 2012 cant be basis for any prediction and I know you think there is no new software and everything is almost same with last year. I am ok with that and this can be the reality
But
It seems EU cutoff will be one month ahead of last year.What you think about this? This should show something, right?
and
There was a version number at the dv result page. Which was indicating a major release (it was V12 i believe) what you think about this version number?

I think EU cases are being pushed a bit faster - perhaps because they are easier on average (less complex AP cases). However, it could all change over the next couple of VBs...

About the new software on the status check and running the lottery. I think the status check version number is nothing more than coincidence - However - I do believe the DV2014 process has been run on the new software (the same as 2012 and different to 2013 or 2011). However, I don't think the software is what impacted 2012 results and don't think it will have a big impact on 2014 results.

Increased quota in Europe 3-2.5 thousand visas.

Along with a reduction of 3 or 4 thousand in AF - is that right? So you are still saying that EU will get about 19k visas and AF about 19k visas. Am I understanding you right?

About new software and Africa:
Ok I accept that 2012 cant be basis for any prediction and I know you think there is no new software and everything is almost same with last year. I am ok with that and this can be the reality
But
and
There was a version number at the dv result page. Which was indicating a major release (it was V12 i believe) what you think about this version number?

AF will catch up on the cutoffs within 2 following months ,

However, I don't think the software is what impacted 2012 results and don't think it will have a big impact on 2014 results.
You are mistaken.
So your job is to consider chickens in the restaurant and cook me dinner.
I think EU cases are being pushed a bit faster - perhaps because they are easier on average (less complex AP cases). However, it could all change over the next couple of VBs...
at that here AP:D
Africa shared the pies. Here is the correct answer.

Along with a reduction of 3 or 4 thousand in AF - is that right? So you are still saying that EU will get about 19k visas and AF about 19k visas. Am I understanding you right?
+1,5 OC, SA. Africa can get 19,000. If you will be involved Nacara. Then Europe can get and 20000.

Last edited by a moderator:
the link you gave shows you exacltly that a dramatic increase within last 4 year is inexistent !
beside sloner axiom AF still running around 22k to 23k for this perid lol
and EU is just the same my friend
2014 will not also my friend. It's time to finish with the domination of Africa.