• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ceac updated

Does anyone know how often are the CEAC data updated. Just wanted to keep an eye on those instances marked as "Ready" & "AP" and see how they progress with time.

Does anyone know how often are the CEAC data updated. Just wanted to keep an eye on those instances marked as "Ready" & "AP" and see how they progress with time.

I'm not sure how often it updates - but probably not that often - I would guess monthly. Raevsky will know though....

I think updates of statuses of existing cases are more frequent, those updates frequently are more or less instant, but not always. Contrary to that, new cases (when status Ready or AP is assigned to a new case that did not exist before) are generally added in batches, about once a month.

I think updates of statuses of existing cases are more frequent, those updates frequently are more or less instant, but not always. Contrary to that, new cases (when status Ready or AP is assigned to a new case that did not exist before) are generally added in batches, about once a month.

Well I was at least right about who would know!

Thank you Simon for the quick reply and thank you Raevsky for the detailed answer.
Would it be possible if you could help us and run the script once a month so we can monitor the "Ready" and "AP" statuses and how they fluctuate from month to month.

i had checked the ceac and it shows AS1 as issue but before it was not valid number and alsoAS6 now shows ready with 5 person
Thank you Simon for the quick reply and thank you Raevsky for the detailed answer.
Would it be possible if you could help us and run the script once a month so we can monitor the "Ready" and "AP" statuses and how they fluctuate from month to month.

i had checked the ceac and it shows AS1 as issue but before it was not valid number and alsoAS6 now shows ready with 5 person

So that proves Raevsky was correct - the updates are happening way more often - and I'm sure as he said there is a bulk upload when they get the data from the embassies.

what's this?
issued 51000 visas
KFC not idiots. They just made ​​a forecast winners with additional distribution in October 2012.
What do you think about 146600 ?
new software 2012. Quota reduction in Africa.
Quota increased in Oceania, Europe and South America. In Asia, remained at the same level.

So does that mean that Sloner agrees with Simon.... ???

Why am I getting a " Luke I am your father " moment here.

About new software and Africa:
Ok I accept that 2012 cant be basis for any prediction and I know you think there is no new software and everything is almost same with last year. I am ok with that and this can be the reality
But
It seems EU cutoff will be one month ahead of last year.What you think about this? This should show something, right?
and
There was a version number at the dv result page. Which was indicating a major release (it was V12 i believe) what you think about this version number?

I had addressed Iran in other threads. Aos is not in CEAC - but I am more interested in your thoughts about 51k and 23k for AF region. According to your 2012 theories that can't have happened - but it did. Oh I know.... software.

About new software and Africa:
Ok I accept that 2012 cant be basis for any prediction and I know you think there is no new software and everything is almost same with last year. I am ok with that and this can be the reality
But
It seems EU cutoff will be one month ahead of last year.What you think about this? This should show something, right?
and
There was a version number at the dv result page. Which was indicating a major release (it was V12 i believe) what you think about this version number?

I had addressed Iran in other threads. Aos is not in CEAC - but I am more interested in your thoughts about 51k and 23k for AF region. According to your 2012 theories that can't have happened - but it did. Oh I know.... software.