• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ceac updated

Why do you think so?

I have seen some info about it a couple of times, including a posit about the PiVot system in the last few days. Frankly it doesn't matter one way or the other so I am happy top concede the point to anyone that cares. The software handles selections etc but once the selectees are notified I don't believe the software has much more influence on the results.

I have seen some info about it a couple of times, including a posit about the PiVot system in the last few days. Frankly it doesn't matter one way or the other so I am happy top concede the point to anyone that cares. The software handles selections etc but once the selectees are notified I don't believe the software has much more influence on the results.

May be they did an upgrade on the sloner software and now its operating 100%
After the whole fiasco! Funny sloner forces to mention that his software doesn't any effet
After for he interview conducting :) I understand that because if don't , he will jump on
You throat lol

I have kept this link in my favorites. It gives a list of case numbers for FSU countries. I don't know if this is updated. Does anyone know if there is somewhere a more exhaustive list, that we could compare with the CEAC data?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...true&sortcolid=2&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

I don't speak Russian, but Google translate makes miracles and I feel now I can understand a few words in Cyrillic alphabet. Cool :)
I've never seen that before - seems like something one of our comrades may have created. I don't have anything to rival it

I've never seen that before - seems like something one of our comrades may have created. I don't have anything to rival it

Not sure this is statistically meaningful, but it seems Uzbekistan (Узбекистан) stops at CN 17k in this list.

I have kept this link in my favorites. It gives a list of case numbers for FSU countries. I don't know if this is updated. Does anyone know if there is somewhere a more exhaustive list, that we could compare with the CEAC data?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...true&sortcolid=2&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

I don't speak Russian, but Google translate makes miracles and I feel now I can understand a few words in Cyrillic alphabet. Cool :)

What I like about it is a seriously high number of people with a degree, which contradicts what some politicians opposing DV lottery say: that it only allows unskilled workers and terrorists to get to the US.

Also does anybody know what were the maximum CNs recorded/mentioned in DV2013 that did not get 2nl? I believe there werent that many?

Last edited by a moderator:
What I like about it is a seriously high number of people with a degree, which contradicts what some politicians opposing DV lottery say: that it only allows unskilled workers and terrorists to get to the US.

Also does anybody know what were the maximum CNs recorded/mentioned in DV2013 that did not get 2nl? I believe there werent that many?

I have not heard of any such case. There was this strange feeling in September they granted visas to remaining/pending APs towards the very end of the fiscal year, as if they did not have enough to fill the worldwide quota otherwise (except for Iran). I'm not saying the APs who got their visas at the end did not deserve them. I was so happy for Gabam for instance who had to wait since March 2012 under AP. Ths guy was the nerve of steel dude of this forum :D

Where did you get that list from? I am listed there too o_O, under Armenia(Армения).

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you get that list from? I am listed there too o_O, under Armenia(Армения).

I had put the link on my favorites folder under the DV section. I cant really remember where i found it. It was for sure in this forum. Maybe Raevsky or someone else. I had forgotten about it, and rediscovered it a few days ago. I believe this was back at the end of the Summer or early Fall. The thread said it was taken from a Russian forum.

Btw, if you have the link to this Russian forum, now that I am getting fluent in Russian thanks to Google translate, that would be awesome :):):)

And congrats for being current. Hope all is well with your application. Finger crossed.

Thank you mate, same to you. What's your CN? After thinking a little I am 95% sure it's from this website govorimpro.us/forum.php , Raevsky is a famous guy there :).