• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ceac updated

Thank you mate, same to you. What's your CN? After thinking a little I am 95% sure it's from this website govorimpro.us/forum.php , Raevsky is a famous guy there :).

Спасибо, мой друг. Мой номер сп находится в нижнем 37k. Я люблю Google Translate. :p

The interesting thing in this table is that Uzbekistan and Ukraine do not exceed CNs beyond 17k.

Although the sample is probably too small to draw any robust statistical analysis, this seems to corroborate the idea that high entry countries (such as Uzbekistan and Ukraine) do not get high CN numbers.

We have been debating/wondering this with Simon, on whether this cutoff in selections is done during the random process (I don't think so myself - every entrant gets a CN number, whatever the country of chargeability) or done when DOS sends notification to the selectees they only choose to notify (they might not send 1NL to some high entry country entrants even if their CN is lower than the regional max winning CN).

Vladdy, is it an English speaking forum, or do I need also to learn Arabic? Do you have the link?

If I don't get a visa, at least I may be able to increase my foreign language skills :cool:

Vladdy, is it an English speaking forum, or do I need also to learn Arabic? Do you have the link?

If I don't get a visa, at least I may be able to increase my foreign language skills :cool:

Sorry I lost the link perhaps simon can post it for you to see :)

Persian is spoken in a Persian website.

Hey you see, I am ready to become a real American :rolleyes:

Sorry for the stupid confusion. Arabic is seldom spoken in Iran.

Lot of people get confused between arabic and persian ! The thing is when its to write
They use arabic alphabet that where the confusion come from ...
Its like le wallon et flamant ! Same alphabet but different language :)

I hear once he's a moderator on that website
He bad there moderator. Do not agree with his opinion he accuses of all sins and bans.
Here he behaves well, but there he feels under the wing.
Many times he was wrong. So do not be serious about his theories.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I like about it is a seriously high number of people with a degree, which contradicts what some politicians opposing DV lottery say: that it only allows unskilled workers and terrorists to get to the US.
In Russia, higher education more available than in Europe.

He bad there moderator. Do not agree with his opinion he accuses of all sins and bans.
Here he behaves well, but there he feels under the wing.
Many times he was wrong. So do not be serious about his theories.

I think now we must put you as a moderator here ! What do you think sloner ? :)

I think now we must put you as a moderator here ! What do you think sloner ?
No. I want people to express their opinions freely.
But, no insults. Joke and trolling allowed.:)

Lot of people get confused between arabic and persian ! The thing is when its to write
They use arabic alphabet that where the confusion come from ...
Its like le wallon et flamant ! Same alphabet but different language :)

Yes, very different languages, one is French (Wallon) and one is Dutch (Flamand). Most Belgians are bilingual, but not all of them. There are also lots of dialects also, derived from Flemish. Basically people from Antwerp and Brussels (45 km distance within the same country!) may not understand each other if they only can speak their own language. German is also one of their official language.

Yes, very different languages, one is French (Wallon) and one is Dutch (Flamand). Most Belgians are bilingual, but not all of them. There are also lots of dialects also, derived from Flemish. Basically people from Antwerp and Brussels (45 km distance within the same country!) may not understand each other if they only can speak their own language. German is also one of their official language.

German official language aswell!
I didn't know that :)