• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

Britsimon-san, where do you extract these CEAC data from? I was trying to find the source on the ceac site. Could you provide a link, if there is one?
Thank you,

Britsimon-san, where do you extract these CEAC data from? I was trying to find the source on the ceac site. Could you provide a link, if there is one?
Thank you,

The source is what you have no doubt already seen (link below). A very clever fella (2014 selectee Rafikbo) wrote a java script that opens the page, types in a number and then reads the result - writing all that info to a csv file. So - it is publicly available data to anyone that wants to employ the full Mijoro approach (manual entry) or employ the screen scraper script approach.

So - no big mystery but to avoid us losing this ability I would suggest that we keep the script running to a reasonable minimum.

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx

This is consular data. It does not include AOS data at all. Apparently it doesn't even include all the consulates...

Aha. That's interesting. But the DoS will be releasing the final figures some time after the end of September, so I guess that gives space for a fairly close estimation (missing consulates notwithstanding).

Hi every body

Thanks for all the informations posted in the forum.

I have a delcate situation. I did my interview in the 4th august. And the consular agent gives me the visa. When i came back to take it they told that its not ready yet. So i found my self in admnistratif processing untilnow.

What do you think. Do i still have chance to take the visa?

Thanks for your response.

Aha. That's interesting. But the DoS will be releasing the final figures some time after the end of September, so I guess that gives space for a fairly close estimation (missing consulates notwithstanding).
The DOS will release the full stats (dv14)in january 2015.

Hi every body

I have a delcate situation. I did my interview in the 4th august. And the consular agent gives me the visa. When i came back to take it they told that its not ready yet. So i found my self in admnistratif processing untilnow.

Had you rescheduled the appointment at all? Do you know why you we're put on AP?

Hi every body

When did you go to pick it up? (Seeing as you are posting this more than a month after your interview?)

Thanks britsimo
I didn't rescheduled it at all and i didn't have any reserve at the interview.

So that is just a "normal" AP then - it happens sometimes and you cannot be sure how long it will last. You can only wait. Good luck.