• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

Right, so your numbers there were:-

AF - 16826
EU - 19676
AS - 10052
OC - 1183
SA - 1712
For a world total of 49459

"It all fits". Yep - course it does.

Hi guys!!!
That I would want to know!!! how many of you are going to continue hanging on here? Because I really miss you guys and I will participate again and again and again until I can get another chance, so I will keep coming here some day or another.

@Britsimon @vladek15425 @SusieQQQ @Sloner @rafikbo76 @IheartNY @Mijoro @Sm1smom and all of you (I don't forget you, I can't write that much) THANK YOU for being part of my life this past 15-16 months and best of luck!!!

Hi guys!!!
That I would want to know!!! how many of you are going to continue hanging on here? Because I really miss you guys and I will participate again and again and again until I can get another chance, so I will keep coming here some day or another.

@Britsimon @vladek15425 @SusieQQQ @Sloner @rafikbo76 @IheartNY @Mijoro @Sm1smom and all of you (I don't forget you, I can't write that much) THANK YOU for being part of my life this past 15-16 months and best of luck!!!

Hey veronice. Sorry again that this year wasn't the one. Let's hope that your turn comes soon.

Simon and Mom appear to be around for the long haul. :) I'm sure this forum will be far from deserted.

Hi guys!!!

I'm so disappointed you won't be joining us in CA :( but do let us know if you come for a visit.
Crossing fingers for a low-number win for DV2016 for you.

Hey veronice. Sorry again that this year wasn't the one. Let's hope that your turn comes soon.

Simon and Mom appear to be around for the long haul. :) I'm sure this forum will be far from deserted.
Well, my friend, you have to be around too. I need all my buddies to help me when my time come again.

I'm so disappointed you won't be joining us in CA :( but do let us know if you come for a visit.
Crossing fingers for a low-number win for DV2016 for you.
I'm sure will!!! I already have my tourist visa's renovation scheduled, so as long as I can find a plane to jump in, I will visit you guys some day... hopefully not far away ;)

Yes!!! I will pray more for a low number win than for a "win".

Hi guys!!!

Vero my friend, thank you for staying with us, my self I will stay here untill I die I'm sure !
Please keep on trying untill you join us.
All the best to you veronice

Hi guys!!!

I must confess I started thinking about retiring from yesterday once Simon got his GC, nothing definite yet though :rolleyes:. I mean, I was here all of last year till now, when I had no business being here. So we'll see ;)

I must confess I started thinking about retiring from yesterday once Simon got his GC, nothing definite yet though :rolleyes:. I mean, I was here all of last year till now, when I had no business being here. So we'll see ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!