• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

Hi,Simon , Following questions are very important for so many D.V 2014 winner that still waiting for issue their visas so hopefully to receive your full analysis soonest.thanks in advance
What is your idea for esatimation date of ending D.V 2014 processing?It will be before middle of Sep or not?Why some U.S embassies (Yervan -Armenis and abu dhabi ) to issue a letter on 5th and 7th of September and that visa numbers for D.V 2014 already finished ? It seem a few visas allocated for Sep interview and maybe AOS so they hold all A.P cases even cases which already cleared untill to finish all interview then considering of remaning balance of visa numbers they will decide about cleared A.P cases.

Hi all,
I passed my interview today in Algiers, my application has been accepted, the real challenge will start now, I am planing to leave in two weeks cause of the education of my kids, no more time to waste..... ;)

Thanks for all of you specially Vlady, Simon, Rafikbro, Susie, Mom and Sloner, I learned a lot with you and with your contribution,

Ciao
MalcomX

Last edited:
Hi all,
I passed my interview today in Algiers, my application has been accepted, the real challenge will start now, I am planing to leave in two weeks cause of the education of my kids, no more time to waste..... ;)

Thanks for all of you specially Vlady, Simon, Rafikbro, Susie, Mon and Sloner, I learned a lot with you and with your contribution,

Ciao
MalcomX

Congratulations and have a great life in the US.

Hi all,

Thanks for all of you specially Vlady, Simon, Rafikbro, Susie, Mom and Sloner, I learned a lot with you and with your contribution,

Ciao
MalcomX

Congrats dude. Get packed and get over here!

Hi all,

Ciao
MalcomX
Congratulations!

Hi all,

Ciao
MalcomX
You rock buddy :)
We will keep in touch.

Hi all,

Ciao
MalcomX

Congratulations my bro,

Wish u all the best,

what about ur 2015 cn? did u told them about our agreement ;)

Only one case got issued on the 2 of sept, so far they are all showing ready, not sure if they pitched up to the interview, and just still shows ready, like we know there is some readies that's actualy on AP !

Attachments

• DV%20Appt%20Sep%202014.pdf
    133.9 KB · Views: 45
Hi,Simon , Following questions are very important for so many D.V 2014 winner that still waiting for issue their visas so hopefully to receive your full analysis soonest.thanks in advance
What is your idea for esatimation date of ending D.V 2014 processing?It will be before middle of Sep or not?Why some U.S embassies (Yervan -Armenis and abu dhabi ) to issue a letter on 5th and 7th of September and that visa numbers for D.V 2014 already finished ? It seem a few visas allocated for Sep interview and maybe AOS so they hold all A.P cases even cases which already cleared untill to finish all interview then considering of remaning balance of visa numbers they will decide about cleared A.P cases.

I can't predict the exact day the process will end, but it is likely to be a slow motion crash, and we are already seeing it. September scheduled cases will finish and some AP cases will finish, but we will hear about less and less successes and we will see some sad stories. Then finally we might see a "the End" notice, but I am not sure that will happen, so the end might actually be hard to spot.

I must confess I started thinking about retiring from yesterday once Simon got his GC, nothing definite yet though :rolleyes:. I mean, I was here all of last year till now, when I had no business being here. So we'll see ;)
OMG NOOOOO!!! What Am I going to do without you???? please don't go. Actually, @Britsimon case was pretty easy for you... you need new challenges.

OK here is an update in the numbers - the last extract was on the 1st of the month.

AF has increased ~600 in a week - FAR more than any other region. It looks like most interviews in AF were scheduled to take place in the first week - so this extract is significant as it captures most of the normally scheduled cases. IN AF region there are about 2k READY cases with September status dates (meaning interviews are happening or the case is being touched for some reason. I would expect the next week to see another 500+ of those to go to issued.

The global number is 47324, so with AoS added in and a few more updates from September interviews (in AF and other regions), we must be close to 50k. So - the cases approved from now on are probably coming from the NACARA allowance. We don't know how far into that allowance we will get - last year finished with 51k - but that exhausted demand (with the exception of Iran who hit a country limit). It is clear that late completing AP cases are going to be the victims - there are over 5k cases still on AP globally. :(

http://goo.gl/cX6tAh

So u think if the case is being touch with september status may be a good sign cauz mine was touch on september 05th but still on ready for interview

So u think if the case is being touch with september status may be a good sign cauz mine was touch on september 05th but still on ready for interview

Yes I think the case being "touched" means at least someone is looking at it. I'm not saying it means its about to be approved, but that's gotta be better than no one looking at the case.

OMG NOOOOO!!! What Am I going to do without you???? please don't go. Actually, @Britsimon case was pretty easy for you... you need new challenges.

Simon's case was no challenge at all. Piece of cake! Like a walk in the park it was :cool:.

Anyway stress not, I will be here to hold your hand following your next selection ;).

Simon's case was no challenge at all. Piece of cake! Like a walk in the park it was :cool:.

Anyway stress not, I will be here to hold your hand following your next selection ;).

It was a walk in the park about from me creating my own last minute drama.....

OK here is an update in the numbers - the last extract was on the 1st of the month.

AF has increased ~600 in a week - FAR more than any other region. It looks like most interviews in AF were scheduled to take place in the first week - so this extract is significant as it captures most of the normally scheduled cases. IN AF region there are about 2k READY cases with September status dates (meaning interviews are happening or the case is being touched for some reason. I would expect the next week to see another 500+ of those to go to issued.

The global number is 47324, so with AoS added in and a few more updates from September interviews (in AF and other regions), we must be close to 50k. So - the cases approved from now on are probably coming from the NACARA allowance. We don't know how far into that allowance we will get - last year finished with 51k - but that exhausted demand (with the exception of Iran who hit a country limit). It is clear that late completing AP cases are going to be the victims - there are over 5k cases still on AP globally. :(

http://goo.gl/cX6tAh

Do the visas issued (or denied) under AoS show up once they're processed? Or will we be left guessing at the total numbers at the end of September?

Do the visas issued (or denied) under AoS show up once they're processed? Or will we be left guessing at the total numbers at the end of September?

This is consular data. It does not include AOS data at all. Apparently it doesn't even include all the consulates...