• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello brothers thanx a lot for your explainations and we hope that allah will helps us to pass away this nightmare inchaa lah i'm from morocco = africa continent

Britsimon can you expliane that for me bro do you think that the USmbassy if it has only 5 or 6 cases AP can that number be a good sign that all cases will be cleared up on time than the others embassies which's have lot of people in AP cases over than 150 casses for example

TyT here are a liste for a people under AP you can check them from time to time to see if there's a movements ok
2014AF68272
2014AF68269
2014AF65478
2014AF65437
2014AF61560
2014AF61577
2014AF61603
2014AF61675
2014AF62799
2014AF68285
2014AF71000
2014AF8956
2014AF55160
2014AF63040
2014AF63089
2014AF63150
2014AF63161
2014AF63384
2014AF69034
2014AF66698
2014AF70156
2014AF70175
2014AF70247
2014AF70254
2014AF70261
2014AF70283
2014AF70292
2014AF70296
2014AF68809
2014AF68816
2014AF68825
2014AF68839
2014AF68850

Yeah, I would agree with that. Actually I hope for 52. Right now we are over 50k....
Wild math and general logic tells me that most APs that are too old, say >2 months are going to die. You mean the whole Homeland Security can't pick a reasonable case within 14 days?

hello brothers thanx a lot for your explainations and we hope that allah will helps us to pass away this nightmare inchaa lah i'm from morocco = africa continent

Britsimon can you expliane that for me bro do you think that the USmbassy if it has only 5 or 6 cases AP can that number be a good sign that all cases will be cleared up on time than the others embassies which's have lot of people in AP cases over than 150 casses for example

It might be a helpful thing, yes.

Wild math and general logic tells me that most APs that are too old, say >2 months are going to die. You mean the whole Homeland Security can't pick a reasonable case within 14 days?

No not really a good assumption. Many AP cases that get resolved are quite old. Background checks take time. So AP because you are missing a paper go fast, for other types of AP, older is safer.

Simon. I used a statistical software to see how many days it takes from Ready to Issued. Some certain people took less than 5 days. Some even one day.

By the way, what does Ready mean. Is it the day of interview?

If the status date is in the future - I take that as the date of interview coming up. However, if the date is not in the future ready means the interview date has passed, but the status date does not always mean the date the interview was due since an update on the case will update the status date. Ready itself is just the default status - it can be meaningless. For instance, there are people on AP (like TYT) who are marked as ready and there are many old cases where the selectee just never showed up for their interview....

but @britismon i see a case whis is shown ready on ceac bt the case was on Ap for 6 month and after 3days updated date it change to issue ,so how u called that type of case just like mine?? Never change to Ap ..from ready to issue..

Simon. I used a statistical software to see how many days it takes from Ready to Issued. Some certain people took less than 5 days. Some even one day.
Those short APs are the ones that been granted the visa !
Everybody goes under AP after a succefull interview, but than it might take a day or few than it becomes issued...
Mine was half a day

but @britismon i see a case whis is shown ready on ceac bt the case was on Ap for 6 month and after 3days updated date it change to issue ,so how u called that type of case just like mine?? Never change to Ap ..from ready to issue..

I don't have any explanation for yours - it is odd...

Many visa for africa are still available because of the country which has ebola ( guinea, sierra leone , liberia) many of them wont attend their interview because the the doctors assigned for their medical exams dont take patient because of ebola so i guess that is why africa is still running.....

@ngalabo i am from sierra leone and i am on Ap 4month nw ,so how can u tell? Can u pls tell me what are the maximum visas that left for now before they start to issue a visa to Ap cases bro??

Many visa for africa are still available because of the country which has ebola ( guinea, sierra leone , liberia) many of them wont attend their interview because the the doctors assigned for their medical exams dont take patient because of ebola so i guess that is why africa is still running.....

Most cases from those countries (like all other AF cases) would have been processed now, so yes, while the Ebola outbreak will have affected people over the last few months, I don't think it can account for too many of the overall numbers.

U are fine because u did ur medical and passed ur interview already right so this may be a good sign for u because many schedule interview will miss their interview because of this ebola issue and that is probably why ur status date is changing bcause they are getting ur case ready to be issued

No simons because i have access to an african forum with people from guinea who are requested to change their place of interview either senegal but the senegalese goverment close their border that is why some are worried

No simons because i have access to an african forum with people from guinea who are requested to change their place of interview either senegal but the senegalese goverment close their border that is why some are worried

I'm sure it IS an issue for some - I am just pointing out that the scale of the impact cannot be that significant. We can confirm that from the CEAC data.

Status
Not open for further replies.