• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
i 'm sicked i just check its still the same bro!! I'm worried coz 18days mre to go ,bt no need coz i believed i will get our visa issue by next wk bro and we all going to celebrate victory and shout to the almighty thank u and all praise to u God...

@johnnybanda how u said africa is safe ? Coz britismon told me all region are afffected...so how bro??
If you just check the movement, these guys are now working on Africa. Then the trends show that there is still space for Africa. This is so because Africa visas are always above 20,000. Then it's still far from there. But why are you on AP? Didn't you give them all the documents? "It's time for Africa!"

i 'm sicked i just check its still the same bro!! I'm worried coz 18days mre to go ,bt no need coz i believed i will get our visa issue by next wk bro and we all going to celebrate victory and shout to the almighty thank u and all praise to u God...
So what? God made the whole world and the furniture thereof in 7 days!

i gave them all my documents and they retain my passport thr too ,i just don understand why they put me on Ap it 129days nw i'm still on Ap and the movement of my case stop on friday that just mke me worried too coz we have 18days mre to go...so u mean Ap cases on africa most of them will end up getting thr visa before the 30 bro and wat will they do nw to cases that will nt resolved before the time bro ,will they contact them nw or wait after sep 30bro to give them letter?? Pls tell me.

@britismon i saw a letter from this fouroum which said to an applicant who was on Ap that their are nomore suffient visas to be issue and i think that was on september5th , so hve they refused the Ap cases that they dont want to issue the visa to and leave with those that they want to issue a visa to bro ?? Pls tell me...thats why they give them all letter on sept 5 ??

Yes we have seen reports of that. I don't know what they will do about allocating the remaining visas, but like I said, you have to clear AP AND have a visa available - so your chances are less than before....

Status
Not open for further replies.