• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't misunderstand me Levi. I'm also in the same boat as everyone who did not get a visa.
OK so, what is that party you mention? At least I'm in a very bad situation because just yesterday I was informed that my company will not renew my working contract. Imagine a litlke bit, with 2 kids at home, workless. Damn luck

Dear John, I don't think we are here for party !!! We are all here spending weeks and month in order to find some information we may need for DV proccess. All we who have still remained in AP proccess are sick and tired of all this sofocating time so , please, next time try to understand also the others cohorts who are out of luck.
God is in control. You'll get your visa

yeah bro...let just have the faith we still get 6 more working days to go inshaaAllah...@levi how manytime u will get an updated date before your ceac status change to issue bro?? Coz i'm a bit worried here after having a rapid update last wk and this wk have nt see it change yet to issue ,o God what is happening to ur poor servants?? Pls help us!

hell brothers i hope that everyone here will get his visa inchaa lah especially my bro TyT and Levi... so be patient.did you remember the last year someone his name was gaban took it in the last day 30 septembre and one from my country his name alkamalyyyy took it in 29 septembre so be patient brothers the visas are yours inchaa lah i'm sure of this for you Levi.... god is watching your situation so just pray and pray ok bro

hell brothers i hope that everyone here will get his visa inchaa lah especially my bro TyT and Levi... so be patient.did you remember the last year someone his name was gaban took it in the last day 30 septembre and one from my country his name alkamalyyyy took it in 29 septembre so be patient brothers the visas are yours inchaa lah i'm sure of this for you Levi.... god is watching your situation so just pray and pray ok bro
Yes !!!!
There were Gabam, alkamaly and mohand....
There made it at the very last days....
I wish from the bottom of my heart that you guys will make it too
My best wishes guys
Vladek

inshaaAllaha escorot ...Allahuameen my brother is going to happen for us ,the same God that did for u and the others shall do for me ,levi ,johnnybanda and ngalob ,let just patient bro ,this week is a victory wk for us brothers inshaaAllah, our God is a merciful God.

No I think he means me. He gets confused with the threads. I keep directing him to the September CEAC thread and he posts on the August CEAC thread asking for updates.

Yep! I'm convinced he was talking about you. I've noticed he stays on the Aug CEAC thread and keeps asking for links to CEAC updates even when they've been posted on newly created threads in the forum.

Britsimon, can I suggest you make a final post linking to the newer CEAC thread for those who can't seem to find it and then lock this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.