• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

In terms of analysis there has been a pretty big jump of 6k visas issued this month.

I would imagine there are around 4k visas left (max), possibly only 3k. That allows for the 46.5 shown as issued and the 1500/2000 AoS cases that do not show in CEAC.

AF and AS have interviews scheduled in September. In theory those would have the priority.
After that will come finishing AP cases and also rescheduled appointments and so on. It seems clear there will not be anywhere near enough for all finishing AP cases. :-(

AF and AS have 3000 September cases in (should get 1500 minimum) and 182 cases in AS region (guess on 130). So - we could see September ending on 48500 plus the AoS. Last year reached 51k.

That means 5600 AP cases are going to be competing for 1000 or 2000 visas. Really sad.

Last edited:
What does the situation look like for EU. I can't access google docs.

My case said ready for interview but did my interview on july 10th so where should i put myself on AP or ready+trans??? It s so hard to figure out!

Transfer. If you did yours on July 10, but was not immediately approved, then you are on AP. The CEAC data or system can confirm that.

Are you now a "super" moderator because you're green, or because of innate superness, or....? :D

Are you now a "super" moderator because you're green, or because of innate superness, or....? :D

LOL - I've been expecting the super designation to go away - Monica was working on our permissions using me as a lab rat. I do sometimes wear my underpants outside my trousers, but that is just because I am getting old and forgetful.

Well well well

Just one remark !!!

Soner was right! He predicted an increase for EU, at least one prediction right :)

Out of all the AP lefts I want levi and tyt to make it through since they are part of our daily forum :)

Simon thanks for all you devotion again bro ;)
Psalm number 23 las vegas. 40 beers on me and 40 on frank the tank :D
Amen :p

Yes I was thinking that about Sloner this am. You are right to credit him - it was his lunatic ramblings that made you and I (and some others I believe) give in and accept that there could be an increase in EU with a corresponding decrease in AF. I think you and I talked about 19k as a max for EU and 21/22 for AF whereas Sloner was going with a full reversal (EU 22/AF 19 or thereabouts). I think our numbers will end up about right.

Amen on the reading - the book of Las Vegas is one of my personal favorites.

Yes I was thinking that about Sloner this am. You are right to credit him - it was his lunatic ramblings that made you and I (and some others I believe) give in and accept that there could be an increase in EU with a corresponding decrease in AF. I think you and I talked about 19k as a max for EU and 21/22 for AF whereas Sloner was going with a full reversal (EU 22/AF 19 or thereabouts). I think our numbers will end up about right.

Amen on the reading - the book of Las Vegas is one of my personal favorites.
Its been a long walk to freedom like mandela says pal :)
I wish sloner could join us to our small party....

But I guess things just can't work out like in our dreams :(
Anyway, I here by grant you all my credit, all your predictions were the most accurate most plausible you name it !....
I dare any one to contest or contredict...
I'm giving it to you simon :)

You were Right. From the start about the numbers better than all of us ...

Ps: I was about to do a bad thing to you today, if you didn't succeed, just pm franky :D