• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
@escorot dis is the number bro +12024857600 try it and see i called bt no 1 picked up..

@britismon in my country they refused lot of people a visa coz of fraud and fake marriage ,so how u see for us that on Ap is it a good news or not for us in Ap at the embassy??

@britismon in my country they refused lot of people a visa coz of fraud and fake marriage ,so how u see for us that on Ap is it a good news or not for us in Ap at the embassy??

High refusals are "normal" in AF region - and the visa availability is at region and global level (not really a country issue). So - any visa refused is one more for AP cases, but that space could be taken by anyone in any region.

@britismon i saw a letter from this fouroum which said to an applicant who was on Ap that their are nomore suffient visas to be issue and i think that was on september5th , so hve they refused the Ap cases that they dont want to issue the visa to and leave with those that they want to issue a visa to bro ?? Pls tell me...thats why they give them all letter on sept 5 ??

escorot where is u ,any good news bro?? Annnnnnny gooooooood neeeeeeeeews bro?? Today another bday 129days in Ap...

escorot where is u ,any good news bro?? Annnnnnny gooooooood neeeeeeeeews bro?? Today another bday 129days in Ap...
hello brother i'm here just i was checking the case numbers AP there are some of them are have updated this day but my case number still as before since 28/08/2014 there's no updated brother really i'm going to kill my self in this situation all my friends winners start preparing themselves for travelling and me i'm still waiting this fuckiiiiing AP really i'm in bad situation brother i send an email to the embasssy with no response since 9/92014 only an auto reply.i called them yesterday but phone was renning with no rsponse and i called also us department lot'of time but answering machiiin said that number is wrong but i tried with your number you gave me it's working so i will wait until my country time will be same as their time of work than i will call them today

32 days brother in that AP and time is runniiing i ask allah that next week will be ours because most of interviews are having only that week

sierra leone... Me too i keep on checking my frnds ceac status all tiis past three days they updating their status ,i dont knw why mine was last updated on friday ,oo God pls hear ur servant cry and deliver us from this pain and delayance and bring us victory by next week!!

TyT here they are some of case numbers were refused during the interview time all of them are from africa and if you want me to send you the case numbers are under AP i will do it ok just to see the movments from time to time ok

2014AF66689
2014AF66711
2014AF66769
2014AF66849
2014AF70160
2014AF70291
It's sad that these numbers have been refused. Makes me sad because the same may happen to me!

hello brother i'm here just i was checking the case numbers AP there are some of them are have updated this day but my case number still as before since 28/08/2014 there's no updated brother really i'm going to kill my self in this situation all my friends winners start preparing themselves for travelling and me i'm still waiting this fuckiiiiing AP really i'm in bad situation brother i send an email to the embasssy with no response since 9/92014 only an auto reply.i called them yesterday but phone was renning with no rsponse and i called also us department lot'of time but answering machiiin said that number is wrong but i tried with your number you gave me it's working so i will wait until my country time will be same as their time of work than i will call them today
Where are you checking from? Do you have CEAC for today?

Status
Not open for further replies.