• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one and this was on friday and yes they did retained it but also said that if i want it then i should email the embassy but in case the visa became available for my case and they dont have it then i will lose it and this was from the letter they sent me on august 08th so i didnt requested my passport

@tyt and @Ngalobo123

I understand this is a very difficult time for both of you, and you're trying to encourage one another. However, I need to request you both please use the "Conversation"/PM section to carry on with your discussion. The threads are not meant for the back and forth conversation you're both currently having.

Thank you.

We'll the VB for September only had movement for AS and AF, so no need to guess wildly - it was announced in July.

Now then, ALL regions are still processing AP cases, so some AP cases will also get issued, but as we know, many will not due to limits being reached.
Nice to see you Simon. So it was already announced. At least my intuition was correct.

TyT
how are u brother any news today like a new updated or something like this i emailed the embassy today for the first time since my inteview date 11/08/2014 and an atoumatic reply said that we have recieved your email and we will answer you as soon as!!! do you think that we must call us department bro about our casses or we must still waiting for thier dessicion by the way i have a liste of some cases numbers still putting under administrative processing from africa,and you can still check them from time to time to see if there are any movments on these cases.as to me i saw that there're lot ofs movemnts in some cases if you want them i can sent them for you bro

god with be with us that's al what we can say to pass away that nightmare

so what do you think bro Britsimon do we still have a chance to get our visa.my file was perfect there were no messing doccuments and the consular officer decided to throw me into that jail really that's unfair bro,what's my problem in this situation if they are going to check my bachground or my name 's matche's with some of names listed in thier black liste all that i want to say,if they are going to throw someone into that kind of psychiiiiiik war they must keep his chance for getting the visa till the end.and not give it to another persson really that's unfaiiiiiiir shame on them

same to me bro everything is correct, but the consular lady decided to to throw me too in this nightmare ,maybe was my marine job i indicate thr or what ,bt surely i dont understand why i'm on Ap then! Let just hve faith ,we are on the final battle ,no need to give up we still have chance bro!! Just keep on the prayer!!

so what do you think bro Britsimon do we still have a chance to get our visa.my file was perfect there were no messing doccuments and the consular officer decided to throw me into that jail really that's unfair bro,what's my problem in this situation if they are going to check my bachground or my name 's matche's with some of names listed in thier black liste all that i want to say,if they are going to throw someone into that kind of psychiiiiiik war they must keep his chance for getting the visa till the end.and not give it to another persson really that's unfaiiiiiiir shame on them

I don't know. Some AP cases will not resolve in time. Others will resolve in time but not get a visa, and some will resolve in time and be issued with visas. No one can guess which is which at this point...

@britisimon and west africa also affected?? I just email the embassy again britismon explain to them the way i feel now ,i hope there is no harm ,coz i emailed them this past previous wk ,but they dont give me no reply and i just emailed them again...how you see that bro??

Allahuameen...just still waiting and praying to my God....i hope its will clear soon!!

@escorot how is your status ,when last u have the last updated date bro in this sep??

@escorot how is your status ,when last u have the last updated date bro in this sep??
hi bro there's nooo updated into my case since the last in 28/08/2014 i hope they are working in our cases by the way there some case numbers were checking yesterday for a people from africa but the most of them they had an last updated between 05/08/2014 and 21/08/2014 and the others like me 23/24/25/26/27/28 /08/2014 there were nooooo movements in our cases we wishes the best came to us brother

Status
Not open for further replies.