• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay ...let just wait good thing is on the way nw! How many days or month u re on Ap nw bro, did the consular retain your passport after ur interviewed bro??

It doesnt mean anything if they retained the passport i guess if they dont have visa available they will send it back anyway wthout visa i guess!

let just pray as for me i'm 126 day nw on Ap ...she approved me ,i dont what is the reason of the Ap coz i have no missing documents along...what is the reason for ur Ap levi??

let just pray as for me i'm 126 day nw on Ap ...she approved me ,i dont what is the reason of the Ap coz i have no missing documents along...what is the reason for ur Ap levi??
No reason. I think they are must doing some checks. Normal procedure

U will be fine , do u know anybody else from ur place that passed and was approved. But i think the fact that they looking at ur file is a good sign!

I m waiting for mine in montreal i was missing a police report and sent it since july 31 but they told me that no visa were available at the moment so got put on waiting list

how wat do u mean? In my country i see people on Ap nw resolving, mine only hve two updated date twice dis previous week..

shown ready...and urs? Bro dont worry everything will be fine ,let just have the couraged and believed God.. What was ur last updated bro??

me too the last one on friday!! Let just have faith bro, and patient ,our time will soon come to celebrate bro...dis week is a week of victory ,success ,celebration i see that already nw bro!! Just shout a big one God almighty free me and others from this delayance dis wk...ameen..say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.