• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will wait until the 18days finish ,coz i believed that God will change a story in seconds not just a minute bt in seconds...simon if they knw they won't issue visa to some Ap cases , what take them nw so long to contact the applicant and explain to him or her wat is the reason why, than to wait after sep30 past ?? I think that will be hurt and painful and will course harm too after been in Ap for so long and end up rejected after the fy its really painful...bt all hope is to God..

i will wait until the 18days finish ,coz i believed that God will change a story in seconds not just a minute bt in seconds...simon if they knw they won't issue visa to some Ap cases , what take them nw so long to contact the applicant and explain to him or her wat is the reason why, than to wait after sep30 past ?? I think that will be hurt and painful and will course harm too after been in Ap for so long and end up rejected after the fy its really painful...bt all hope is to God..

To be honest I am not sure they will contact everyone once September 30th has passed. In your case they have your passport, which I still think is an encouraging sign for you, but others may just hear nothing at all - because their case won't complete and after September 30 it is game over anyway...

yes bro let no give up be our motto until we see the ending bro ..okay?simon u mean we that they retain our passport we safe than those they did not retain their passport bro??

yes bro let no give up be our motto until we see the ending bro ..okay?simon u mean we that they retain our passport we safe than those they did not retain their passport bro??

TYT - well safer - not 100% safe.

I just looked at the AF data for the Freetown embassy that I extracted yesterday. We can guess a few things from that data - all the following points ONLY relate to Freetown embassy:-
  • There are 893 Freetown cases (covering 1470 selectees). Mostly these will be people chargeable to Sierra Leone. Given there are 2900 SL selectees - that is a pretty high number of the cases.
  • They are still issuing visas - as recently as the last couple of days CN 2014AF80641 for instance was issued on the 8th September. That number went current in September, so managed to do medicals etc after the Ebola outbreak.
  • They are still refusing cases and putting some on AP - case 2014AF80697 is an example that went on AP in the last few days.
  • The "oldest" AP case is 2014AF891
  • Many (430) cases were updated on September 5 (last Friday). A similar update happened on August 6. Given that so many were touched and that a similar thing happened the month before I would say a September 5 update is systematic (not by a human) and should not be considered a good sign.
  • An update on a case after that date (my file shows 85 cases) is much more significant/positive - that shows a human is working on those cases.

so simon what u see for Ap cases nw in sierra leone and how many cases are still on Ap in my country ?? Can u pls tell tell me ,let me knw if thr is hope or not pls bro...

Wow this is scary..... Simon can u extract for montreal consular case for AF?

I'm not sure that tells us as much since AF cases in Montreal are a lesser number. There are 9 AP cases in Montreal, 11 at ready. 3 cases were refused and 16 issued.

so simon what u see for Ap cases nw in sierra leone and how many cases are still on Ap in my country ?? Can u pls tell tell me ,let me knw if thr is hope or not pls bro...

90 AP cases covering 127 people. However, there are 244 ready cases covering 416 people - and as you well know some of those are actually on AP.

So they should be able to clear it all dont u think so?

It isn't a matter of how much work they have to do - it is the process of AP itself - some cases need further checks or investigations - and the embassy may well be relying on others to do that work.

My case is at ready for interview and they kept the passport but put me on waiting list for visa availability, wht do u think mr expert???

u need to wait bro ,everything will soon okay...as u see to ur part u dnt hve lot of Ap cases thr so no need to worry bro ,jst hve hope!! Okay? What was ur last updated date bro?

so @ simon u mean that 90Ap cases are on the way resolving nw and total amount that just cleared are 127 , and 244 cases ready to clear , and 416 still on Ap?? Pls mr expert simon can u give the case numbers and the list of them nw or share it for me here?? Pls...maybe i can see my case number...

so @ simon u mean that 90Ap cases are on the way resolving nw and total amount that just cleared are 127 , and 244 cases ready to clear , and 416 still on Ap?? Pls mr expert simon can u give the case numbers and the list of them nw or share it for me here?? Pls...maybe i can see my case number...

TYT, I think you are jumbling up all the words in your head.

Remember, each case can account for more than one person (family members). So I said there were 90 AP cases (with an extra 37 family members) - taking the people to 127.

Then the 244 cases that are in ready status (like yours) cover a total of the 244 principals plus 172 family for a total of 416.

Ready is a default status - it does not refer to ready to be cleared. All cases start at ready, then can go to issued, AP or refused. Being at ready means it has not gone top any other status yet.

If I get the chance I'll post the latest AF file so you can have a look - but you can obviously see your own case though CEAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.