Buffalo Tracker (please add)

cal97: If I were you I would do the same mail them the amount they asked for and waite and see what happens. But I think you did the right thing. I think we all should update our time lines on www.yogi799.com since it makes it so easy to sort them by the item you are interested in. I have my timeline posted and updated on that site.

Yes Johar, it's one year from the date of your medicals. I got my passport stamped. So, this is a confirmed information.

BTW, do you have any idea if we can import a car from USA, which still has a monthly loan payment? In other words, do the creditor(to whom we owe the money) allow us to do that and make the rest of the payment from Canada?

Anyone has any idea?

Regards,

SMathew.

Johar Ali said:
I do believe it is from the date of your medicals but lets hear form someone else's on this forum since I am just getting ready to mail in my passport. By the way, why your docs were sent in so late...

Car from US to Canada

You need to have your car paid off before you take it to Canada. The title should be in your name. I confirmed this with my friends. You can check more on these sites http://www.riv.ca/english/html/how_to_import.html
http://www.tc.gc.ca/roadsafety/importation/impusae.htm

s_mathew said:
Yes Johar, it's one year from the date of your medicals. I got my passport stamped. So, this is a confirmed information.

BTW, do you have any idea if we can import a car from USA, which still has a monthly loan payment? In other words, do the creditor(to whom we owe the money) allow us to do that and make the rest of the payment from Canada?

Anyone has any idea?

Regards,

SMathew.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Caipsnotes - Need help

Hi Guys,

I just got my caipsnotes for my application. I need help in decoding it. I have decoding kit, but of no help. It is saying.

PAPER FILE SENT TO PA FILE BF'D TO MKS ON 28-10-2004

On medical section it is saying:

** IMS - VISA NOTIFIED ON 05 NOV 2004. Case Status 'Assessed M03' **

Thanks in advance

gc212: what I can conlcude for what you wrote is that yor case has been approved in November but have not received the notice. You need to notify the CIC about it. Send them a fax. However, lets hear some experts opinion on this issue. I think your stuff got lost in the mail. Good luck,

To gc212

Take a look at your file and look for MEDDEC ( medical decision).
1 = passed
2 = incomplete
3 = failed
4 = dependent failed

That might give a clue to your medical decision.
Hope this helps.

Thanks Johar Ali and Sapota1

Thanks for your early reply. MEDSEC is O (Zero). Johar Ali can you give the fax number to send the inquiry.

Thanks

gc212: when did you order CAIPS notes please? Right now do not have access to the fax number. But if you check your AOR papers you can find the fax number on it.

FBI Fingerprinting in NJ

I am having a tough time finding a place where I can get the FBI fingerprints done. If someone has done it in and around NJ, please let me know. As always, any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

To gc212

Since your MEDDEC is 0, I think your medical decision is not complete yet. What does your e-client say?

Try in UPS Store, Mailbox etc.., and most probably Notary Service Providers also do fingerprinting. But I still feel finding a UPS shop and Mailbox etc.., is easier and also use Yahoo yellow pages.
Send your zip code if you can't find one.

LaborIsPainful said:
I am having a tough time finding a place where I can get the FBI fingerprints done. If someone has done it in and around NJ, please let me know. As always, any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

JRFF,

Thanks a lot for the info.
I will check them out in the evening.
My zip is 08648.

JRFF said:
Try in UPS Store, Mailbox etc.., and most probably Notary Service Providers also do fingerprinting. But I still feel finding a UPS shop and Mailbox etc.., is easier and also use Yahoo yellow pages.
Send your zip code if you can't find one.

Sapota1,
My e-client says: In Process - We started processing your application on
August 25, 2003.

They have assessed following medical codes for my family:

Myself - M01
Wife - M03 (Non TB medical problem in the past)
Son - M01

Medical valid until June, 2005

Thanks

sapota1 said:
Since your MEDDEC is 0, I think your medical decision is not complete yet. What does your e-client say?

FBi Fingerprints

Any Idea on how long its taking to get the finger printing records checked these days. I had sent my fingerprints in December and my name itself is not showning up in their records.
You can call 304-625-5590 option 3 to check your status.
Any idea if I can use Live Scan in Philadelphia area for this purpose, though lady at CJIS advised that paper based is the only way it can be done and it is currently taking 7 weeks for your name to appear in the system and 10 weeks to the whole process. Is that the case with you guys?
Also I am over 90 days since I got my IA. I had sent medicals and other documents in November. Do I need to send an update to CIC, or I am fine?

US2Canada: It took 9 weeks for me to get FBI check done. I think it is a good idea that you inform CIC about the delay in FBI process.

For FBI fingerprinting

LaborIsPainful said:

Thanks

Try International community Services at 972 Broad street lower lobby Newark, NJ 07102 # 973-624-6964

Hi, Johar

What kind of job is it? How long does it take to find the job??

Can you share your job hunting exp??

thanks

Johar Ali said:
SFbay2Vanc: I had mentioned Toronto in my application but got a job in Van so I guess am heading for Vancouver. My e-CAS changed in December not much but only medicals receipt was acknowledged. You should be getting your PPR soon. I am currently working on the tax issues and other moving items. Where are you located in US these days? I am in 2225 miles away from Vancouver. Are you planing on taking your car and other items or selling everythis here and buying all over again?