Buffalo Tracker (please add)

got PP request will update on yogi799 as well, thanks and good luck to all.
One question, I do not have I94 card, do they care? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Johar Ali

Johar Ali said:
Depends on yur area. There are other posts about this issue on this forum and are area specific. If you are asking about the area around St. Louis, I will post details for most areas you can find info on this forum. Just use some search words and you will get hits otherwise post specific area so people can help out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Johar Ali
I was quite confident about your PP request that is why I was concerned about your ordering CAIPS NOTES. Congratulations. Keep posting your experinces.
Thanks
Bill

Sri_Manikanta: You can try google and also try calling the main police station information desk or just walk in and ask. If they have the finger printing service then they shoul dhave finger print cards as well. If you really can not find a place then try asking any security guard in the mall as they have to go through background chech to the job. Good luck

billofempire said:
Johar Ali
I was quite confident about your PP request that is why I was concerned about your ordering CAIPS NOTES. Congratulations. Keep posting your experinces.
Thanks
Bill
Oh well, the CAIPS notes were for the rainy days. Good thing it is finalised. I will post my details at each every step.

Hi,

When sending the passport for the passport request sending Passports only enough (or) we need to send along with I-94 since we always keep I-94 stapled in the passport.

As I am not having much idea about this, would any people please clarify me for this.
Thanks
arun

arun_gc_waiting said:
Hi,

When sending the passport for the passport request sending Passports only enough (or) we need to send along with I-94 since we always keep I-94 stapled in the passport.

As I am not having much idea about this, would any people please clarify me for this.
Thanks
arun

Whenever I send my passort, I remove anything that is attached or stapled to it. (SSN cards, I 94 etc..) .

I would attach copies of them if they specifically ask for it.

sent only PP

I have sent only passport. (NOT I94)
arun_gc_waiting said:
Hi,

Thanks
arun

Congrats Johar Ali.

Johar Ali said:

Congrats for your pp request.Why we are talking about I-94 in this forum.It is totally U.S. Property .You dont have send that unless they ask.Good luck Ali
Dont leave the forum your suggestions are great helpfull for the people.Once again GOOD LUCK!!!

No Passport request yet

I had done my medicals in March 2004 and later buffalo consulate had requested me to send additional documents, the documents were provided on Nov 2004.

I have not received the passport request yet.

If I receive passport request before my medicals expires, how much time do I have to enter Canada.

1) Do I need to enter Canada before my medicals expire? or
2) Do have one year after I get the passport request

Thanks
-Pearl

pearl11142002 said:
I had done my medicals in March 2004 and later buffalo consulate had requested me to send additional documents, the documents were provided on Nov 2004.

I have not received the passport request yet.

If I receive passport request before my medicals expires, how much time do I have to enter Canada.

1) Do I need to enter Canada before my medicals expire? or
2) Do have one year after I get the passport request

Thanks
-Pearl
I do believe it is from the date of your medicals but lets hear form someone else's on this forum since I am just getting ready to mail in my passport. By the way, why your docs were sent in so late...

Application Processing at Buffalo

Does anyone have an idea of what the Canadian Buffalo Consulate is doing? Has the processing slowed down because of the strike or ???

Can anyone share whatever information they may have.

Thanks.

Thank you so much Johar Ali

Johar Ali said:
Sri_Manikanta: You can try google and also try calling the main police station information desk or just walk in and ask. If they have the finger printing service then they shoul dhave finger print cards as well. If you really can not find a place then try asking any security guard in the mall as they have to go through background chech to the job. Good luck

Johar - does your eclient show updated info

Johar Ali said:
Hi Johar,
Congratulations on your PPR. I am almost on your timeline. Waiting for PPR. When did your eclient show updated info if any - like medicals received, PPR etc.
Are you planning to land in vancouver or Toronto? Myself vancouver.
I believe I should be getting PPR anytime from now to mid Feb.2005 - what do you say? Eclient shows no update for me -- same old 'we started processing....."
My time line:
started processing: Nov 2003
IA: June 2004
medicals (self & wife):Aug2004
Docs incl FBI:Sept2004
Added newborn:Oct 2004.
wife Xray report:Oct 2004
received medical form from CIC for newborn:Nov2004
newborn medical:Nov 2004
additional docs for newborn (PP copy)-Nov 2004
Last date when all docs/medicals received by CIC - mid Nov2004.

Received IA

Received IA in the mail today. However it was done on Jan 10th itself.
My AOR date is June 14th 2004.
Interview has been waived.

Additional docs requested:

Latest employment letter
Bank Statement
Medical
FBI fingerprint
RPRF (Right of Permanent Residence fee$975 cad OR $820 US)

I will provide more updates as this process moves along.

Good luck to everyone.

SFbay2Vanc: I had mentioned Toronto in my application but got a job in Van so I guess am heading for Vancouver. My e-CAS changed in December not much but only medicals receipt was acknowledged. You should be getting your PPR soon. I am currently working on the tax issues and other moving items. Where are you located in US these days? I am in 2225 miles away from Vancouver. Are you planing on taking your car and other items or selling everythis here and buying all over again?

shahamitr said:
Does anyone have an idea of what the Canadian Buffalo Consulate is doing? Has the processing slowed down because of the strike or ???

Can anyone share whatever information they may have.

Thanks.
Hi shahamitr see the SFbay2Vanc details looks like they are moving what is your time line ....
To ALL PLEASE MENTION YOUR TIME LINES FOR YOUR EACH AND EVERY POSTS SO THAT WE CAN ESTIMATE TIME LINES INSTEAD OF ASKING "WHAT IS YOUR TIME LINE" I SAW SO MANY POSTS IN THIS FORUM SAYS "WHAT IS YOUR TIME LINE?"
Applied 04/04/04
AOR 13/05/04.
WAITUNG FOR IA

Thanks all

Hi Folks,

Here are my timelines:

Applied: Feb'04
AOR : March 10th 04
IA: November 19th 04
Medicals & Additional docs sent: December 10th 04.

1. Background request form re-filled for me and my spouse after the application was filed.
2. Current employment letter.
3. PCC from India

I am little confused about the following:

They mentioned the right of landing fee as 715$ I sent the same amount as mentioned in the letter. In some posts I have been seeing that it has changed to 820$. Since when has this changed to 820$, hope this would not pose a problem for me.

Any thoughts would really be appreciated.

Thanks.

LaborIsPainful said:
Received IA in the mail today. However it was done on Jan 10th itself.
My AOR date is June 14th 2004.
Interview has been waived.

Latest employment letter
Bank Statement
Medical
FBI fingerprint
RPRF (Right of Permanent Residence fee$975 cad OR $820 US)

I will provide more updates as this process moves along.

Good luck to everyone.