Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Johar Ali said:
FAA:

Thank you so much for your response. It seems like your process is sailing fine. I have filed mine in Dec. 2003. AOR 01/04 IA 08/04 interview waived. medical 08/04 and additional doc sent Oct 19, 2004 waiting PP request.

Radgan/neels1:
you guys need to check www.yogi799.com and see it for yourself. This site list other people timelines and will give a ball ark idea about your case. Good luck.

Hi Johar Ali,

Did you take IELTS test? Have you attached your test results with your application? Howz the RPC Buffalo determines interview waiver?

My case: Submitted application (with PCC & No IELTS test) in Sep 1 2004. No AOR yet.

eppo_varum_enGC:

No I have not taken IELTS and thus no score was turned in with my application. Although, I have provided evidence of my English language proficiency. If English is your second langauge, you need to either turn in IELTS score or provide strong evidence of your English proficiency. You can find the details regarding this issue on their official website. Good luck...

Applied : June '02
Got Approved : Dec '03

My marital status changed in the mean time, so I asked about it, my ROL was rejected and was told to re-submit the application:

Re - Applied : April '04
Medical : July '04

Since then no response. Anybody in the same boat? or anybody guess when would the next process occur?

sandeepk1999 said:
Applied : June '02
Got Approved : Dec '03

My marital status changed in the mean time, so I asked about it, my ROL was rejected and was told to re-submit the application:

Re - Applied : April '04
Medical : July '04

Since then no response. Anybody in the same boat? or anybody guess when would the next process occur?

Hi Sandeep,

I am very sorry to hear that your earlier application was rejected. I have a few questions for you:
1) Where did you apply from(Buffalo)?
2) Did you get married after getting the initial PR visa?
3) How come you got the medicals done in July 2004 as you have applied in April 2004? Did you get initial assessment already?

You should check the website www.yogi799.com to see the current average timeline of applicants.

Kenny04 said:
Hi Sandeep,

I am very sorry to hear that your earlier application was rejected. I have a few questions for you:
1) Where did you apply from(Buffalo)?
2) Did you get married after getting the initial PR visa?
3) How come you got the medicals done in July 2004 as you have applied in April 2004? Did you get initial assessment already?

You should check the website www.yogi799.com to see the current average timeline of applicants.

Sorry to hear Sandeep,

Any changes like baby, marriage etc after applying the C-PR has to be informed to the consulate otherwise my understanding, you have to start over from scratch..

hi fr adnamj

first of all i wanna say that i m v happy to find this thread.....so helpful, i neevr thought there would be any for canadian immigration , i always that i was the only one who applied for USA and Canadian, lets make a long story short.
Bufflo received my file on 17th November 2001
then never heard of them for a whole year .....started looking to get US status , on sep 20th , 2002 i received my medical , then for another one and half years i received interview letter and i rushed for medical and FBI finger prints . interview was at NYC consulate, on 21st april, 2004 , well that didnt went very well, and she asked me they have to further investigate and will let me know the decison.

in betwen i had my labor approved , 3 EAD approved , adjustment of staus interview held in washington DC office , on 25th oct , 2005 , but couldnt get passport stamp , coz i am my name is saudi , oficer said my name check is still pending ,

right now i am v dishearted and depress , can someone tell me shoudl i hope for canaddian residency , interview itself wasnt pleasent. wht do u guys think?

thanks in advance

Hi adnamj,
Looks like you are almost into US. I think you should get a refund for right of landing fee if you had not paid it. If you really want to be in Canada, pursue the Canadian immigration, but its a pain to keep both current and active.

Good luck with the name check. If you are clean , it will come out clean.

could some one who recently received "PP request" post their exact date of medicals and docs sent. I sent my additional doc on October 19 and had medical done on August 25th and waiting PP request. I have maile landing fee with additional docs.
Thanks

Yet to receive passport after 4 weeks

I sent passports in response to passport request along with self-addressed USPS express mail envelope -- which they received on Nov 3. Almost 4 weeks later I am yet to receive the stamped passports. Is this normal ? Does the ongoing strike in Canada have anything to do with this delay ? Anyone else having similar experience please let me know.

Regards

jhumkasrc,

Its kind of unusual for them to take such a long time in sending your passport back. So far it has been taking 15 days atmost. I hope someone who send their passport close to your timeline can answer this.

Fax them a letter and see what they have to say.

Jalma said:
jhumkasrc,

Its kind of unusual for them to take such a long time in sending your passport back. So far it has been taking 15 days atmost. I hope someone who send their passport close to your timeline can answer this.

Fax them a letter and see what they have to say.

Thanks for the input Jalma, I am faxing them right now.

If anyone has got more than 3-4 weeks delay in getting passport back, please share your timeline.

Regards

Medical exam in San Francisco / Bay Area? Cost?

1. What's the cost of the medical examination?

2. Does anyone know any medical doctor who is in South Bay of California?

3. Does the little baby (4 month old) need to draw blood during the test?

Thanks a lot.

Some answers for the question I posted

I just called two offices in San Francisco.
The cheapest one is $364/adult, $100/baby(4 month old)
Another one charge $420/adult, $120/baby.

Anyone knows this????????

No blood draw, no X-Ray for 4-month-old baby.

PS:
If anyone knows the cheaper medical examination service in SF/Bay area,
could you please kindly post the info?

Thanks.

Written Explanation for not providing letter of refenrece

Hi Guys,

Thank you for all useful information. I have a question here and appreciate if anyone helps me.

Has anyone ever written an explanation letter to Canadian Consulate General for not being able to provide "letters of reference" from current employer? I appreciate if you can tell me if there is standard format or possibly send me your copy to richardlu88@gmail.com for my reference.

I received the IA letter indicating to provide letter of refence from current employer. Our problem is that the principal applicant, H4 visa holder, resigned and left the employer from her home country. Therefore there is no current employer and it is very difficult to get from this employer. We are thinking of writing an explanation letter, but don't know how to.

Thank you so much.

Here is our info:

Application: Mar 04
AOR: 4/8/04
IA: 11/5/04, interview waived at this time.

Medicals

I went to this Doc.

Clarence Allegakoen
305 South Drive, Suite #4, Mountain View, CA, 94040
(650) 564-9655

Charges $375 ( Adult) $100 ( child) $25 for FedEx. He is very good at Canada Physicals and he sends the results ASAP. Actually he is a Indian. ( His middle name is premraj something..)

gcwww said:
I just called two offices in San Francisco.
The cheapest one is $364/adult, $100/baby(4 month old)
Another one charge $420/adult, $120/baby.

No blood draw, no X-Ray for 4-month-old baby.

PS:
If anyone knows the cheaper medical examination service in SF/Bay area,
could you please kindly post the info?

Thanks.

lhy said:
Hi Guys,

Thank you for all useful information. I have a question here and appreciate if anyone helps me.

Has anyone ever written an explanation letter to Canadian Consulate General for not being able to provide "letters of reference" from current employer? I appreciate if you can tell me if there is standard format or possibly send me your copy to richardlu88@gmail.com for my reference.

I received the IA letter indicating to provide letter of refence from current employer. Our problem is that the principal applicant, H4 visa holder, resigned and left the employer from her home country. Therefore there is no current employer and it is very difficult to get from this employer. We are thinking of writing an explanation letter, but don't know how to.

Thank you so much.

Here is our info:

Application: Mar 04
AOR: 4/8/04
IA: 11/5/04, interview waived at this time.

It does not matter if the principal applicant does not have a job at present. The principal applicant will have to write a letter explaining his/her current situation.

I would suggest that the principal applicant try and get a reference letter from the last job. The letter can also be taken from a co-worker if the HR department is not willing to give such a letter. Also provide additional documents to prove that you were actually employed in the company you mentioned in the application.

Ihy
The job issue is only for the purpose of experience if oyu have claimed the points for it. All it matter is to prove you/principal applicant had worked for specific number of years. You could use
1) offer letter to prove, you had a job.
2) You could use dismissal letter to prove the duration.
3) Like kenny04 suggested, use a friend in the company to verify your job and good conduct. :)