Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Pcc

How do I send the PCC to the Canadian Consulate? I am guessing a copy will suffice or do I send the original passport. Please advice.

nmohsin said:
Finally i got my residency.
Here is my time line
Applied : Nov,05,2001
AOR : Jan,05,2002
Initial Assessment: Dec,2002: Along with Medical Papers
Interview Required: File has been transferred to Detroit for an Interview
File Transferred to Detroit: Oct,2003
Interview Scheduled: 12,Apr,2004
Medical Done: 12,Feb,2004
Sent Passports: 20,Apr,2004
Passports Back: 05,May,2004

Thanks for all of you guys help.

interview call

Dear nmohsin,
Hi , i have a few questions and wud appreicate ur help...
i have just got an interiew call at detroit for july 26th....if u cud help me i wud appreciate it.
1. do i need to do medicals , they havent asked me for it
2.what kind of questions did they ask u, if u dont mind u can mail me rohini_9@yahoo.com,
3. if u dont mind and if ur ok if u want to i could give u a call, i am really very worried about all this and i have waited from janunary 2001, i applied way back then any help would be appreciated, i want everything to go right....
thank u....and best of luck

nmohsin said:
Finally i got my residency.
Here is my time line
Applied : Nov,05,2001
AOR : Jan,05,2002
Initial Assessment: Dec,2002: Along with Medical Papers
Interview Required: File has been transferred to Detroit for an Interview
File Transferred to Detroit: Oct,2003
Interview Scheduled: 12,Apr,2004
Medical Done: 12,Feb,2004
Sent Passports: 20,Apr,2004
Passports Back: 05,May,2004

Thanks for all of you guys help.

hi guys,
it takes appromiately 8 to 10 weeks for caSE TRranfer in my case and thenn it takes about 52 weeks for them to schudle an interview and then they inform u 2 moinths before the interview date....u can keep checking on the site....
www.newyork.gc.ca for all ur case details good luck ....i applied in jan 2001 and have got the interrrrrrrrrview call now in june 2004, dont worry only be patient it takes time
good luck

RPRF Fees - # of checks to send ?

Hi,
We finally have all the required documents that the consulate asked for after initial assesment and interview waiver.
My question is should I send 1 combined check of $ 1,430 US for me and my wife's RPRF fee, or 2 seperate checks of $ 715 each.
The consulate has only specified that it should be MO or certified check not if it should be 1 or multiple checks.
Currently I am inclined to go for only 1 check but plz advice.
Thanks

You can send just one check (or) MO for you and your wife for the RPRF fee. I did the same and didn't have any problem in getting the PR visas stamped to our passports.

DA

texancanadian said:
Hi,
We finally have all the required documents that the consulate asked for after initial assesment and interview waiver.
My question is should I send 1 combined check of $ 1,430 US for me and my wife's RPRF fee, or 2 seperate checks of $ 715 each.
The consulate has only specified that it should be MO or certified check not if it should be 1 or multiple checks.
Currently I am inclined to go for only 1 check but plz advice.
Thanks

Photos With Pp Request

Hi, Anyone Who got Passport Request?

Could you please advise do we need to send photographs with PP Request.

We did submitted photographs with application.

If we need to, Could you pls give me specifications, As far I remember they had some typical picture taking instructions for photographer.

Pls reply

Thanks
:confused:

Hi ashi5,

Yes you need to send four 4 recently taken pictures of each family member.
If you are in USA go to photographer and asked for US passport pictures. The specification of US passport is the same as Canadaian Immigration required.
Front Face, White Backgroung, etc etc.

Mailed the Passport for the family on May 28th, 2004. When should I expect to receive the stamped passports back....

The case was approved... Thanks

Interview Clear

Hello,

I would like to thank this site and members of this site for such help and answers. I have cleared my interivew on June 2004. It was simple and straigth forward. Here is my timeline.

Applied June 2002
Got File number November 2002
Got another letter of file transfer (to NY) and interview reequired in October 2003
Got letter from NY office that they hv received the file in November 2003
Got letter from NY office for interview date in February 2004
Interview 3rd June 2004.

We (Me and my wife) reached there 9.00am. Interview was scheduled 10.30am. We were early and the person at the gate told us so. But we said, we came long distance. He gave us a number and asked us to sit. At 9.20 our number was called and we went for the interview. We were out by 9.40am.

We were asked the following questions and documents

First of all formal introdcution.
The interviewer (lady) was very good and co-operative. She told us that we need to see what points you get.
She asked me on which visa i m here.
Where am i currently working and working position
Asked to show the passports .
Asked if I was working with the same company when I filed for the immigration.
Asked me since when I am in the Us.
Asked my wife when did she and my son came to US
Asked our education and askedo show the educational documents of me and my wife
Asked my wife if she was working in India, before she came to the US
Asked to show the fund documents.
Asked in which grade is my son studying.

After looking at all these documents (a very quick glance), she said we very well are above the requied points for immigration. And we have cleared the inteview. She said that if she would have received our medical results from Ottawa, she would hv asked for our passport submission then and there. But our results were not with her. She said, the results should be with here in a week or so. The day she recieves the result, she will post letter to submit our passport or come any Monday personally for the stamping.

After all this she asked if we hv any , any questions. She briefed us with landing procedure. And that was it :) . We paid the Rolf there itself.

Finally after a long wait it happened.

Thanks again to all of you for help and support.

No approvals , nowadays from Buffalo

Hi
There are no approvals coming from buffalo nowadays.
ANy reason....
Can anybody let us know forum , about exact processing dates.

Or
Buffalo is following like DOL and INS here...??

Tahnks
Ravi

Hi guys ,

need help on the below question:

before we go to fingerprinting , do i need to request special finger prininting forms from FBI(send a request to west virginai address) ??? or just go to local sheriff office and take finger printing and send to FBI

how many days it will take for them to send a blank form and how manydays it ususally takes after i send finger printing.

Is there website or place we can download this form or need to request manually.Waht is the number to request by phone.

---------------------
here is my timeline

Applied : Oct 09,2003
AOR : Dec2003
Initial Assessment: June 8, 2004
No interview
additional documents requested

very great timelines and great thanks to canada immigration system.

Applied: Nov 17th 2003
File no(AOR): Dec 17th 2003
Assesment : waiting....

Jan 2003 timelines??

Did anyone who applied for canadian immigration around jan 2003 or who had received their initial assessment around Jan 2004 received their passport requests yet????

Our online status has been showing 'Decision Made' for the last month.

Wonder how long before a passport request is issued.

Anyone in the same boat??

sapota1 ,
My timeline is precisely the same as yours, except that my medicals and figerprints were done in March and mediacls sent by doctor on May 18th and web site says 'in process'. could you tell me, after how many days of medicals (sent) and finger prints the status says 'decision made'?

Thanks

PCC from INDIA

Could some one please tell tell me how I should send INdian Polica Clearance Certificate viz. Original on passport or photocopy?

Thanks

FOR RAJAN_RAJ

Hi, did you got passport stamped from Buffalo? How was it?, Did they gave you passports same day.

Please reply

Thanks
Ashi

For Singh

For status to change to Decision Made

It took 3+ 10 days months from date of medicals sent by doctor. I will say you still have 2 months to go.

I am waiting for passport request, CIC recieved my ROLF on 1 st June 2004

Thanks