Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Answer to ROLF/RPRF Fee

To those of you who had asked questions about the ROLF/RPRF (Right Of landing Fee/Right of Permanent Residence Fee), the fees are payable by and applicable only to the Princiapl applicant and Spouse/Common Law Partner.

The dependent children doesn't have to pay this fees.

Also, based on the following site(Canadian Consulate at Newyork) http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/new_york/
the ROLF/RPRF fees is US $715 each for the Principal applicant and the Spouse/Common Law Partner.

If you want to pay this amount in Canadian Dollars then it is CDN $975 for each.

The following URL gives the above mentioned details.

http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/can-am/menu-en.asp?act=v&did=1374&mid=11&cat=321&typ=1

DA

Hi guys,

would you know if the MAIL BOXES stores still doing the FBI finger prints or i have to go through mail process with FBI to obtain the finger print form ?
is there a way to accelerte the process ?

Its been 3 months after medicals

Its been 3 months after medicals, No news from CIC Online status still shows In process. Its Long wait

My Time Line

Applied Jan 2003
AOR April 10 2003
Initial assesment Jan 27 2004 Interview Waived
Medicals Sent by Doc on 13th Feb 2004
FBI and additional docs sent March 14 2004

Still waiting, Anyone with same timeline, Pls post if you have anything.

For FBI
Calling fingerprint cards from FBI is long I will suggest to go to any UPS or Postal Annexe store they will have it and they will do finger printing. You can mail it with cashiers check to FBI will take 6 weeks to get back.

Thanks
Ashi

To ashi5

I have a similar timeline as yours and I havent received any letter from Buffalo requesting passports. Still waiting for any notification. Let me know if you receive anything.

sapota1 and ashi5
Q for both of u.

did you send the ROLF already or haven't send it yet?

I can suggest you to send a fax to Can Consulate and enquire about the status. that may speedup the process.

Thanks for reply

I haven't sent ROLF with documents, I decided to wait till they ask for it.

I am thinking of faxing if nothing comes by end of month.

Thanks

I did send the ROLF fees & its just been 20 days since I sent all the documents. I also sent a fax to buffalo to confirm whether everything is in order..still havent gotten a reply...waiting till end of this month & then try contacting them again.

For ashi5

I have simillar timeline as yours. Copuple of days back, I got a letter from buffalo to send landing fee in 30 days.

hey Canada 1111

Thanks for reply,

Did you happen to check your online status . Whats does it say?

Pls reply

Finally i got my residency.
Here is my time line
Applied : Nov,05,2001
AOR : Jan,05,2002
Initial Assessment: Dec,2002: Along with Medical Papers
Interview Required: File has been transferred to Detroit for an Interview
File Transferred to Detroit: Oct,2003
Interview Scheduled: 12,Apr,2004
Medical Done: 12,Feb,2004
Sent Passports: 20,Apr,2004
Passports Back: 05,May,2004

Thanks for all of you guys help.

Passports received with PR

Hi Folks,
I am not sure if we are still updating the excel sheet for tracking the progress.
Anyways here is my time line might help others.

Applied : June 26,2002
AOR : Nov 18,2002
Initial Assessment: Oct,18,2003: Along with Medical Papers & add doc request
Medical done: Dec,20,2003
Additional docs with fee sent:March 8,2004
PP request: Apr 22,2004
PPs Sent : May 6,2004
PP received: May 20,2004.(Including me,spouse,2 kids)
I am working in US and planning on first completing the landing process in 1st week of June.
I am amazed with speed Canadian Imm is working, hope that remains same same in every aspect in Canada so I wouldn't regret moving to Canada.
Thanks ! to all of you participating and sharing their experiences in this forum.
Will post my landing exp once after I get thru the final step.
All the best :)

I had a question about landing. I plan to return back to the US in a week. I will be giving the address of a relative for them to mail the card in Canada. If they ask me to personally appear at the processing center to pick up the card how do I handle it considering I will already be in the US?

I was told that you need a PR card to re enter Canada. Can I get a limited entry travel document to re enter if I run into this issue?

Thanks

Passport missing

I sent my passport for stamping a month ago, but have not received any response from buffalo, ny.I have sent them 7 faxes and a letter, but no response.Does anyone know what can be done?who can be contacted?
-lrugnevm

Police Certificate from India

I just rec'd my Intervoew waiver notice and request for further documents. Among other documents , they also require FBI no record certificate and also no record certificate from INDIA.
I have been in US on H1B visa for last years. I dont know how to get this Police certificate from India.
Can someone please guide me on how i can get this.

Thanx a bunch in advance

Medical done and waiting

Guys,

I also completed my medical on jan 21 and they received it on Feb 2nd. Send all the fee and paperwork long before. Still waiting to hear from them..............

Send fax. They replied by saying my file is with other govt. agency. I hope its in Ottawa health department.

I think they are processing cases of those who completed their medical in december 2003.

Hang in there, we will be next.

PP not recieved

lrugnevm ,
Sorry to hear that, Fist check with your sent & Receive (envelops) tracking numbers if you had sent via priority or other mail services.
if your tracking numbers say that it is still with consulate, then I wouldn't worry as some times they get delayed, still if you do not get it with ina week, you should contact them by phone or visit their office personally.
Regards
Hari

Landing & Health card

Gurus,
I am planning on landing in the first week of June, via road at Windsor,
correct me if I am doing the right thing, I am planning on a renting a car/van with Can plantes at Detriot, then land declare the goods to follow along with 2 Cars and go to HRDC to apply for SIN .
1. Question: Can I apply Medical card giving the friends address?
2. Declaring car to be goods to follow list would it create any headache with (registration etc) .
3.what else formalities I need to complete while I am there, The chances are I will migrate completely end of the year.
Comments will be greatly appreicated

RonaDhona

Contact the nearest Indian Consulate of the jurisdiction you belong to to get the PCC. Indian Consulates in US do issue PCC's for persons applying for Canadian PR and US PR (CP Candidates)

Call them and ask them the procedures to obtain a Indian PCC for your Canadian PR.

All the best.

DA
RonaDhona said:
I just rec'd my Intervoew waiver notice and request for further documents. Among other documents , they also require FBI no record certificate and also no record certificate from INDIA.
I have been in US on H1B visa for last years. I dont know how to get this Police certificate from India.
Can someone please guide me on how i can get this.

Thanx a bunch in advance

Need advice urgently

Dear All,
Yesterday I received a letter from buffalo embassy regarding" Decisison Made" on my case.They approved my application.The letter contains the information on sending pasports by mail or vist personally.I am planning to visit personally since I will be in buffalo for my company work. Is it necessary for me to take my family( wife + son) or I can go alone and stamped all passports including my wifes and son.
Please advice.