Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Hell there ,
my son was born after my medicals have been completed ( medical done on oct 30th .2004 )
I sent CIC a new application with my son's information and birth certificate without passport since he did have his passport at that time .
To my surprise they sent me his medical forms with his picture but they did not mention when the medicals should be done and no deadline for that
By the way i still haven't received my wife 's medicals.
Did someone have had the same experience ?
What my deadline for my son's medicals ?
thanks for your response .

Initial assesment done

My timeline :

Applied : Jan 2003
File number : Feb 2003
Initial Assesment : Jan 2004(self calculated points 72-75)

Medicals to be done in 60 days

latest employment letter, w2, bank statements, paystubs, fbi fingerprinting, etc needed in 90 days.

Online message : In process

Even though I informed buffalo of my new address(online shows new address), documents & medical form has old address. I should fax them my new address again.

I like to thank the people of this forum for all their help.

sapota1,

Could you please tell us what are the 'exact dates' for the following two tasks.

File number : Feb 2003
Initial Assesment : Jan 2004

Thanks

My time line

Applied : Jan 2003
File No # April 10 2003

Got intital assesment today
Interview waived

Need additional documents
W2, BANK EMPLOYER'S REF. FINGER PRINT CARD, POLICE CERTIFICATES ETC IN 90 DAYS

MEDICALS TO BE DONE IN NEXT 60 DAYS

hey anyone from bay area Sanfrancisco know a medical doc. Please share your views....who is best one for job

Thanks

Hi ashi5

Can u pls give ur contact no
i wanted to talk to you for a minute regarding dates for canada immigration

Or
I apprciate if u call me
My no is : 408 390 5156

Will be waiting...
Tahnks
Ravi

I changed jobs and moved to a new company in the US. I also have to land in canada before Aug to keep my PR. Once I get my H1B approval papers from my new company, can I go to canada and get my passport stamped with the H1B of my new company at the US consulate in canada since at that time I will be a canadian PR? I need to have my passport stamped because without that I cannot re enter the US.

Also how long does it take to do that at a US consulate in canada? Has anyone here done that?

Thanks

BUFFALO PROCESSING DATES FOR PERMANENT RESIDENT APPLICATIONS

We are currently creating applications received in December 2003. If your application was submitted after that date, please do not contact us for the status of your application. It is in a queue awaiting creation.

We are currently assessing applications received in January 2003. If your application was submitted after that date, please do not contact us for the status of your application. It is in a queue awaiting assessment.

The above found on Buffallo web site on today 1/30/2004 and ofcourse website is updated today only.
Tahnks
Kota
Canada Immi - Applied - Nov 17th 2003 , File No - Dec 18th 2003 and started waiting.....

Hi Guys,
Thanx for the reply.....Can you also give me some info regarding fingerprinting for FBI police certificate....Do you have to go to any particular gov agency or agency like Mail Box etc is fine for finger printing.

Thanks
Ashi5

I do not understand the status posted by Buffallo. ashi's file # date was April 10 2003 and he got the Initail assessment, but the website says "We are currently assessing applications received in January 2003".

metaman

Buffalo is talking about the date they received your application not the date the file number is issued. The date they received your application is the date the receipt for fees is issued which comes along with file number. Ashis paperwork was received in January so what is said is correct.
Hope that helps

Hi singh244

The reason I don't want to do this in the US is because in a lot of cases it takes 12-14 weeks that's almost 3-4 months. I have exchanged emails with several people in my company and they said that it was taking a long time.So I will be cutting it very close to the Aug deadline since I have not yet even received my h1b approval papers. Besides I am very nervous about mailing the passport to StLouis after what happenned with the canadian PR process where my passports were mailed to a one yr old address. It was just my pure luck that some one found it. So I was trying to do this personally at the US consulate in canada.

Do you know if it is possible to do this and if so are the PR documents sufficient or do you need the PR card? Also how long does it take to get this done?

Thanks

Hi Srini88,

I guess you can enter usa on your H1B approval notice, there is no need to apply for visa stamp at the US consulate. The automatic revalidation is still hold good except for 7 special registration countries.

good luck

Srini/Jalma

I am not sure that the 30 day rule of entering US on I-94 even if you dont have current visa is still valid. There is a lot of grey area and debate on this. If you were to persue this approach I would STRONGLY suggest you seek legal advise first.
You can apply for H1B multiple visa at US consulate in Canada. You dont even need to be a Canadian PR and being a recently landed PR would not be of much help.
I myself received my first H1B stamp at US Consulate in Toronto one week before Sep 11, 2001, and the second time I did it through St Louis.
One of the most imp considerations before applying in Toronto is wether you have a US degree. If you have American educational qualifications there ia a very very good chance of getting H1. If all your education is from India chance is not that good.
Also US wont let you come back if your visa is denied. The only saving grace for you would be that you can continue to live in Canada and will not be forced to take the next flight to India.
So bottom line, think plan and be ready for the muliple outcomes.
Best of Luck.

FBI FINGER PRINTING

HEY ANYONE

Could you please guide me about FBI finger printing, I contact my police department, they don't do it. they said we can go to UPS store, which does finger printing.

Anyone has done it . Is it acceptable by FBI ?

RAVI I TRIED TO CALL YOU BUT IWAS GETTING YOUR VOICE MAIL YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT 510-386-8286

THANKS

FOR SRINI88

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH TEXANCANADIAN.
ITS A RISK, I WILL SAY DO YOUR CALCULATIONS.

BY THE WAY WHEN R U EXPECTING YOUR APPROVAL FROM INS H1B EXT.

ST LOUIS IS TAKING APROXX 3-4 MONTHS I GOT IT DONE THRU THEM.

Fingerprint Question

Hello all,

I have a (dumb) question about FBI fingerprint.

I have folowed the process as mentioned in this forum and recd finger print covers back from FBI.

I have recd 2 separate sealed covers (one for my and one for my wife) in single FEDEX envelop

My question is, Do I have to open the cover and just send cards to Buffalo
OR

do I have to send sealed envelope as is.

Thanks in advance