Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Congrats Buddy Gretzky

Congrats and best of luck for the rest of the process. Looks like it took you exactly a year to the T.
Regards

Re: Received Passport Request...

MEOW_MEOW ,
Still I am waiting for the papers. I didn't get anything after that. It showing online status was made since Dec 13th.

What to do? I am planning to send fax by next week.

My attorney informed me:

1. Applied - Feb 1, 2003
2. AOR - Feb 27, 2003
6. Initial Assessment Received - Feb 6
- Interview waived

I dont have the details of the requested documents yet.

will keep you guys posted.

HI gretzky

Did u send Police verification certificate with the application or when they needed or with the medical test reports.

thanks in advance.

Kasi

Info requested for sending Passport....

MEOW_MEOW ,

Congrats!

How are you planning to send ur passport. I too received passport request 3 days back and I am planning to send my passport tomorrow along with 3 passport phots.

Can anyone let me know if I can send passport by fedex or I have to send it by USPS only? How do I request them to return the passport by express mail?

All your input will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Passport

Guys- Did anyone send your Passport by Fedex or USPS??

Thanks,
Baig

Originally posted by RahulatDC
Shashtry dost,

Its kind of scary to send the passport by regular mail and receiving by regular express mail, any other secure and acceptable option ?

Any option where I can track the packet or atleast insure it

Jamla:

You took off a lot os peoples informayion while updating the excel sheet.

I cannot find my name there and other's I track with....could we pls go back to the form tracker sheet while everyone update their dates there?

Thanks

Hi Faithfully,

I have not seen anybody updating the tracker any more. So many silent observers got their approval and never bothored to update their infomation.

Anyway, you can go back few pages and download the perviouly updated tracker and add yours and others fellow members data in which you are interested in.

I guess those who applied in early 2002, already got their approval but most of them never updated anything. So just delete them.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regarding sending passports to consulate,
we can send either USPS or Fedex its not a prob. but If you put return address envelop with tracking number then we know, where it is. My friend sent by USPS Express mail.

Congrats India-USA!

Congrats for you getting your US GreenCard! I wish you good luck in your Canada PR Process!

The Passport(s) should be sent in a grey cover provided by them. I kept the passports in the grey cover and the grey cover + a return Express mail Envelope in a big Express mail Envelope and mailed it last wednesday. USPS charged around 27$ for the express mail envelopes. They gave the tracking number of the Return Envelope. If we don't send a return Express mail envelope, the passport(s) will be sent by Regular mail. So, please don't use FEDEX for return. Express mail also reaches the destination within 24 hours...

long wait...please advise

Hello

I received initial assessment and was asked to submit schedule 1 forms. Was also asked to do medical and submit additional docs (pcc, w-2, RPRF,etc) . my timeline

Applied June 2002
Initial assessment Nov 2003

Docs sent : Dec 2003-Jan 2004

I have not heard anything from Buffalo after doing all this. My e-client status shows In Process.

Really frustrated by the whole process.

Anyone has similar timeline OR any advice what I can do next.

Guys,

If when I am on a canadian PR status:

1>Do i need a visa to enter the US??

2>can i stay in the US for the first 3 years and then return to canada to fulfile the 2 out of 5 year requirement?

Thanks

Question to singh244

Singh244,

Could you please provide me the name of the attorney and the contact info. I would like to apply Canadian PR for my brother. He is currently in India.

Is this attorney worth for the money?. Also could you give me an estimate of how much would it cost to complete the entire process by going thorugh an attorney.

Thanks in advance.

DA

Originally posted by singh244
My attorney informed me:

1. Applied - Feb 1, 2003
2. AOR - Feb 27, 2003
6. Initial Assessment Received - Feb 6
- Interview waived

I dont have the details of the requested documents yet.

will keep you guys posted.