Buffalo Tracker (please add)

jalabalajings:

Why you need attorney to apply for Canadian PR Card? You can apply it on your own.

Refer www.cic.gc.ca for guidlines. By the way sorry for posting in Buffalo Tracker thread; as it is supposed to be just tracker.

Mayank

recd PP request from Buffalo..

Hi,
I applied in Apr'02 (skilled worker category),
initial assessment sep'02,
Medicals and additional docs dec'03,
e-client said decision made on 10 feb'03,
passport request 9th feb'03.
I have sent the passport yesterday by Priority mail and receiving them by Express Mail.
Waiting for Passports !!!!

Thanks,

Landing fee

Hello

I applied for canada GC in dec 02 got medicals jan 10 04. Do I have to send landing fee along with medicals and finger prints? How long will it take for the file to be finalized....

Thanks

My letter says that they are currently processing files 60 weeks before mine. Does it mean the initial assesment or the final paperwork?. Does anybody have any idea about this.

Thanks

Ash

Question regarding how long a person can stay outside Canada

Dear Gurus,

How long I can stay outside Canada and not worry about my residency status.

Do I have to go to Canada every 6 months ?

Passport return

Hi Guys-

Does anyone know how many days does it take to return the passport. I sent mine on Feb 7 with an express retun envelop.

Thanks,
Baig

Re: Passport return

Originally posted by baig110
Hi Guys-

Does anyone know how many days does it take to return the passport. I sent mine on Feb 7 with an express retun envelop.

Thanks,
Baig

As read it somewhere on this thread, they stamp it on every Thrusday, you must be receiving it soon.

Got it !!

Recd Passport req = Feb 7
Buffalo recd on Feb 9 '04.
Got stamped PP back on Feb 14th thru express mail.
I got the landing visa till Nov 2004....planning to go in July...

Thanks !!

For those who asked my help

dear all,

sorry for not replying to your messages earlier. if you know my story, maybe you will understand.

i have not visited this site for more than 6 months because the cic website could not locate my file since June 2003 after posting "Decision Made" message two months earlier. Today when i tried one more time, it showed my status as In Process. Now I am really frustrated with the whole thing. I believe I am the champion with the longest waiting time.

can someone advise what i shall do?

here is my timeline:

1. application sent on 7/23/01
2. got file # on 10/16/01
3. rec'd medical forms with interview waiver on 5/18/02
4. cic rec'd medicals on 7/15/02
5. cic website showed Decision Made on 3/22/03
6. cic website showed Could not Identify My Status on 6/9/03
7. cic website showed my status as In Process on 2/14/04, maybe earlier since i have not checked the website for a long time. ( detailed message includes Medical results have been received.)

during 4 and 6, sent 3 inquiries to buffalo via fax, but no response or received any letter from them.

thanks,

longlongwait is now newhorizon

due to extreme frustration, i have not visited this site for more than 7 months. it has been so long that i can't even recall my old password. i have to sign up again.

Received Passport with Stamp!!!

Applied in May 2002.
Number assigned : November 05, 2002.
Medicals done on : November 02, 2003.
Mailed the FBI Clearance/Indian PCC on Dec 24th 2003
Received the request to pay ROLF: Jan 21 2004.
Mailed the Cashier checks for ROLF on (by Regular mail): Jan 26 2004
Passport Request received on : February 02 2004.
Express Mail(Passport+photos):February 05 2004.
Received by CIC :February 06 2004.
Got the passport with stamp(EXpress mail) :February 14 2004.
(I should land on or before Nov 10 2004).

Planning to Land during the 2nd Week of March '04.

Thank you guys!

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum. I applied the canada immigration on May 2002, got the case number on Nov 19, 2002. I haven't heard from them since then. Would someone suggest how can I contact them? Any phone number would be helpful. Many many thanks.

New York Transfer

Good Day to all

It is 3 months now since my IA and still no word from Buffalo as to whether my file is as yet transferred to New York for interview scheduling.

Meanwhile I got my CAIPS notes and found out that my work experience and academic qualifications were under scrutiny hence the interview call. I am awarded 72 points though by my computation I award myself 76..still it is over the current 67 point margin..

So I compiled a comprehensive package that leaves no questions unanswered and details my work experience outlining specific duties and responsibilities (12 yrs work experience) and my academic qualifications (BSc MSc and 3 minor certificates)and all documents have been notarised.

I held on to the package for some time but recently I decided to submit it to Buffalo as it is taking far too long for the me to obtain the notification that my file has been transferred to New York....

I hope that my decision was the correct one and that the new documents are added to my file..I have confirmation from Purolator that my package was delivered to Buffalo....

So I am still waiting and waiting and waiting..any advice will be highly appreciated..from what I had seen above I thought my wait would be over by now..

Jahmal