Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Re: Plz update - June 2002 Applications

Baig,
I haven't got any new status update from CIC after the receipt with File# in last Nov. I checked the estatus , it says in process.
Just crossing fingers to see the results.
Thanks
H1bfate
Originally posted by baig110
Hi candie, faithfully, Amit_a, charleydol and h1bfate,

Did any of you guys hear from CIC. You all have applied in June; I was just wondering how long I will have to wait as my application is from July 02. The website says they are processing applications received in June for 20 days now.
I would appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,
Baig

singh244 & snpr,
Thanks for your replies. I sent a fax to the Canadian Consulate in NY yesterday evening with the same questions and to my surprise, someone from the consulate called me today and informed me the following:
(1)
Although my medical was done on July 8, 2003, due to some new security issues, my PR visa will be valid only upto June 25, 2004(my passport expires on June 26th). I have to enter Canada by June 25. Meanwhile, even if I get a new passport with 10 more years of validity, my visa will still be valid only upto June 25, 2004.
She said that if I do not enter Canada by June 25, I have to go through the entire process again. She also said that if I am not ready to leave USA soon, I can come back from Canada immediately giving reasons such as Children's school/on going projects etc.
(2)
I can go to the consulate at NewYork (I am in Connecticut - 2 hours drive for me) personally on any Monday within the next 60 days to get the passport stamped. All they need is the passports for the entire family and the letter. They already have my file with them.
snpr,
My and my children's medical was done on July 8th but my wife's medical was done much later in July. The doctor sent all the completed reports himself to the Canadian authorities.
Hope the above helps
Thanks
TRISAM

Re: Received inital assessment

Congratulations americanada.

Originally posted by americanada
Update from me:

Applied on April 30th, 2002. Received initial assessment today.
No interview required. I scored 72 points.

Medical to be completed in 60 days.
Other docs: updated FBI cert and funds to be sunbmitted in 90 days.

Thanks to all for helping with questions and updating the thread faithfully.

Could someone please put my details in the tracking spreadsheet?

4/30/02->9/04/02->10/20/03->N

I will keep you posted.

FBI FINGER PRINTS

I APPLIED IN JAN 2003 JUST TO KNOW BEFOREHAND I AM ON HIVISA HOW DO WE GET FBI CERTFICATE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME . AND TELL ME PROCEDURE TO GET IT

Just curious how the medical date most people posted is calculated.

Is it the date people do medical exam, or the date all documents(including FBI clearance, medical result, bank statement...) are sent? For me, the documents were sent two months after med date because of waiting for reply from FBI.

Re: reg passport request

Hi dsnvas
For me it took less than 2 months. Did medical on 8/25/03 and passport requested 10/7/03.

Originally posted by dsnvas
For passport request, Howmany days they took after medcals done,

Thanks
dsnvas

Sending ROL and FBI Clearance

Hi

I plan to send the updated FBI clearance and ROL fees to buffalo soon. Do I have to write my file number on the Bank Draft and on the FBI clearance certificate or is it OK if I enclose a cover letter with my name and file number.

Those who sent their FBI clearance and ROL fees recently, please advise.

Thank you

Hi 7860,

have they asked you to send updated document.. if yes, when did u submit them.
I have done my medical in july but not reply yet from them.

pl. reply.

Rama.

Baig,

Sorry for the late response had problems with my log in id.

I got a response back on Oct 16th my interview was waived and I was requested to do medical in 60days and submit FBI papers in 90days. That was all they requested.

I added my spouse form after I had submitted mine and they did not send his medical form. Does anyone have such expierence and when they are likly to?

Faithfully

Thanks and Congrats!

h1bfate & faithfully,

Thanks Guys for your update! and Congrats faithfully for getting your IA without interview.

Baig

Re: 7860

Updated documents requested:
1. FBI Fingerprinting
2. IELTS Results
3. Bank Statement
4. Landing Fee

Submitted updated documents on September 12, 2003.

Originally posted by gramaben
Hi 7860,

have they asked you to send updated document.. if yes, when did u submit them.
I have done my medical in july but not reply yet from them.

pl. reply.

Rama.

Ques about medical and visa ?

Hi Guru's

I am new in this section. Can someone help me in this ques.?

1. next week I am going for medical but I do not have medical papers of my daughter ( as she is newly born and I added her in my application few days back only). Can I do her medical also with us ?
2. After medical how much time it takes to get passport req.
3. After getting passport request for visa how many days I will have to send it for visa stamping.

The reason I am asking is, I am going for medical next week and planing to visit India in mid Dec. and my wife planning to stay in India for two month.

I appreciate your response., Thanks

Pls advice

Myself and my wife filled for canadian PR and got approved. We had baby born in USA, we did not add her to the PR process.

1. Will there be any issue because we did not add her
2. Since she is US citizen she can travel to Canada without any visa. Will there be any issue if we take her with us for landing process.

I have mentioned more than $10,000 in my appication should I be taking the entire amount when I go for landing....

Please advice.

QUESTION FOR derila2003

Derila:

Need your input. I am in the same suituation you were/are in. I got medical form for just myself. I added my spouse and they did not send his.

Did you fax buffallo? or did they send u the medical form?

Thanks

I did my medical 10 days ago and just 2 days i got a letter from buffalo requesting more details about personal history ,employment ,study .... about myself and my wife .She did not receive any medical forms yet.
I 'm going to update them and pay RPRF for both of us that way we can avoid any dealy.
Hope this help.
Thanks

reply to glrao: adding newborn baby

Hi glrao,

I think you need to add your newborn baby to your application even if the baby is a US citizen. When you applied to Canadian PR, you should have noticed that they require you to add all your family members into your application (even any children from previous marriages). Also consider this, when you land, they will know you have a newborn baby, and if you want to keep your PR, you have to live in Canada for sometime(2 out of 5 years?) and your baby can't stay that long unless he/she is a PR of Canada. It is better to add the baby now than later to avoid more paperwork and explanation.