Buffalo Tracker (please add)

questino

Application status indicates decision made on my application. What is next step do I have to send my passports... ? or they send me the landing papers.. cna someone decribe the ccomplete process step by step.

Thanks

Hi! Glrao-

Wait for the letter from Consulates. They will let you know in writting what you need to do next. Normally they ask you to send your passport for visa stamping. Along with Passport (with visa) they will send you the landing docs.

Good Luck.

GOT my PR Visa - But incorrect Passport number on CPR and VISA

Hi,

I got my Immigrant Visa stamped on my passport last week.
However, there is an incorrect entry of my passport number in the CPR as well as the Visa.

I sent in a FAX and a letter to Buffalo and today morning I got a phone call from the Consulate saying that it would be fine.
She said that the port-of-entry officials need to be made aware and they would take care of this mistake. I can just carry the required documentation.

Has any one else faced this situation? If so, how smooth is this process?

Thanks,
Krishna

Hello,

Applied on: April 23/02

Got a letter asking for the following:

-Letter from employer
-Proof of English/French (studied in the US, yet they have asked me to provide them with results from the IELTS test)
-They have included Form A of medicals
-Status in the US
-Proof of funds

The letter just says that in order for them to do a background check they needed the (above mentioned) information.
Need to send the info within 60 days.

Questions for you folks
-Nowhere have they said if my application's been approved or not! Is this the same format for everyone else ?

-I have, after a couple of months from the application date, moved back to my home country. Will that have an effect on their processing my application ?

-I have already completed my medicals for Canada (did it in July 03), Should the results not be available in the system ?

Thanks again.

(I have between 70 and 73 points, not sure if I was awarded any points for French)

Got initial assessment

I applied in June 4th, and I received the intial assessment today, which asks for Medical Exam and FBI clearance (expired). Anyone knows if landing will affect my pending I-485, which expects to be adjusted in the next year or two (who knows?)

Thanks for any reply.

Hi Candie,

Did they waive your interview?

My application was also recieved on the June 4th...so i guess I should be hearing something soon too.

Yes, interview waived.

Yes, interview waived.
They ask me to submit medical in two months
They also ask me to submit new FBI clearance within three months.

Anyone knows what will they do if I delay my medical for a couple of months? The letter does not say anything on that. The
letter only says they will revoke the application if I do not submit FBI clearance within 3 months.

Candie

Candie,
Did they ask you to take the IELTS english exam.
Did u submit any proof of english proficiency with the application ?
What is your country of nationality, education etc
Would appreciate a reply.
Thanks.

For FromEast

Hi,
I applied in end-Feb '02, got AOR 11th July '02, Initial assessment 26th June '03. Interview waived, asked for updated employment letter, medicals and fingerprints-all send in by mid-July. Since then, nothing.

My lawyers told me that I should expect something by 10 of September but so far nothing. Keep us updated on your progress as well as I believe your timeline is very similar to ours
Satish.

I applied in Apr'02, got initial assessment letter in sept'03. Called for an interview.

The assessment letter says to go for medical only after I receive the interview date (7-10 months).

They haven't asked me to re- submit any other documents i.e updated employment letter, medicals and fingerprints or new FBI clearance.

Is it because they are calling me for an interview to LA?

Please share your experience.

Thanks,

Re: FBI Certification ...

Yes .. we got them separately too.
Originally posted by snpr
Hi:

My wife and I took fingerprints and sent the cards to FBI some three weeks back. Yesterday, I just received only my wife's results back and mine yet to be mailed. Do they mail it in two separate letters even though both of our fingerprint cards were mailed as one package?

I am confused! Anyone else got two separate letters from FBI?

TIA.

Add to tracker?

Hi can you add us to the Buffalo tracker?

APPLIED = 09/17/03
FILE # = 09/30/03

Only 13 days for AOR - I'm very happy!

To texancanadian

Hi, texancanadian:

as i stated earlier, no english test result was asked. I am from China, I submit some proof of English, such as transcript, and a copy of thesis in US, as well as some other education criteria and US work experience.
Good luck

Loton

Could you indicate the time period that was stated in your AOR..that is how long would you wait for a reply..52 weeks?

Guess you should add me to the tracker when you get the time
Permanent Resident application, Buffalo from within Canada

Applied 09/02..Sept 02

AOR 11/02 Nov 2002

Still waiting

Jahmal

Jahmal - it didn't state how long it would take, only that they are assessing applications from sixty weeks ago, and a lot of boilerplate "all applications are unique" language. It may be wishful thinking, but perhaps the short AOR time indicates things are speeding up.

RD May 2002..

Recently got request for additional information.. Actaully same information but updated one for FBI, employer reference letter, Bank statement et. at....

Last edited by a moderator: