Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Any pending April cases?

Hi, My file was received on April 30th, 02 by Buffalo. I still haven't heard anything from them except for the AOR in september 02.

Are there any more people who filed in April 02 and haven't heard anything?

Any responses are really appreciated.

New forms :

Hello pkapur, raj1008 ,snowbell and all members:

I am new in this forum.,Thanks for posting the greatest information for canadian immigrations . . . . . We da greate :)

Hello pkapur, raj1008 ,snowbell, My case is very similer as you guys :

Please add my info :
Applied: Aug 2001
Application received by Canadian Consul buffalo : Nov 2001
Medical :

Sep 2002 received Medical forms but I was told not do medical till
interview letters :

June 2003 : received a lettter to fill up new forms and latest employer information and pay stub within 60 days ( before last week of August 2003 )

Submitted all information in july 2003.
Now i am waiting . . . . .Gurus.....what yours advice ?shall i sent an inquery letter ? Online status is still " in process"
Oh !! I am having 78 points (according to new law June /july 2002 ) . . do U think they will ask for interview or will waive it ?

Do you have any idea when I will get responce from buffalo ?

I appriciated your time .
My emai is : abb421@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New forms :

Ramtajogi24,

I dont think we could do anything better than this but to keep our eyes and ear open for any info. from net and thru sharing info. among ourselves.
(Ya the smallest info. could be very vital for other person, you never know)

But I dont think anything could help under this situation but to wait.

-- pkapur

Originally posted by Ramtajogi24
Hello pkapur, raj1008 ,snowbell and all members:

I am new in this forum.,Thanks for posting the greatest information for canadian immigrations . . . . . We da greate :)

Hello Gurus,

I am new to this group, and about to file Canadian PR application. My question is this:

One of the requirements is to demonstrate English proficiency. Do people normally take the IELTS test? Or do you send an affidavit of English skills. What is the form of the affidavit.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Gc-despo

Hi, My file was received on April 16th, 02 by Buffalo. I still haven't heard anything from them except for the AOR on 30th september 02.

Thanks for the reply.
I have asked my wife to come over so that we can send the passports from here.

I have another question...
What if i can't land in canada by the given stamp date, because my H1 is expiring and I have to apply for an extension. These days it takes about 8 months and my medicals will expire by then.

What is the best way to deal with this.

I assume that once i receive the passports they mention the landing date and that is about an year from the date medicals were sent.

Please reply
Thanks...

Originally posted by skm005
This msg is for venkatram:

Sending a passport to another country by mail is illegal. Please check with a lawer before u do that.

regards,

SKM005

passport request

One of my friend received request for passports.

The problem is his h1 visa got expired but his company applied for extension. Can he send the passports to buffalo for stamping eventhough the visa is expired. Or does he need to wait till he receives the h1 extension, and for h1 stamping and then send it to buffalo for stamping. Has anybody encountered such situation.

Please reply, Thanks in adv.

No need to wait for H1 extension approval. His case is approved.He should send his passport & will receive it back from Buffallo with in a week time.

the tracker in excel

Hi Guys,
What happened to the tracker? I havn't seen the updates in a while. Have we discontinued it?
On my front:
applied-Feb '02
AOR-July '02
Assessment-Jun 26th '03 - interview waived, asked for medicals within 60 days, alongwith fingerprints and updated letter of employment. Have sent all those in first week of July '03.
I havn't heard anything in the last 3 months though.
Anyone here whose timeline is similar to mine, please write back on your progress?

Satish

Fizalk

Hi fizalk
I sent those in over 6 months back!!!

I am really getting tired of this and so are my employers. They have so far done everything to help me out but CIC is testing everyone' patience. But what can anyone do?
My work visa extension expires at the end of October, so I am hanging by my nails now.

Satish

Have you applied for another extension of you work permit.Vegreville is taking 66 days to process WP extension

the problem

My firm has applied for a work extension: I had a valid work permit till October but this was for Vancouver. Now I have been moved to Toronto so a new application had to be filed-and even this hasn't come yet since HRDC validation in Toronto office is a slow process.
It is just one shithole after another.

My lawyer tells me it takes from 4-5 months from the medicals to get the pp request.So you are looking at november-december timeframe.

Thanks gsingh72

gsingh72
thanks for responding. I don't know about you but I had 72 points and am actually happy that the file is delayed. Based on the recent change in criteria of 67 minimum points for independent applicants, I am hopeful once again.

Atleast some good has come out of a bad thing (processing delays).

to americanada

americanada,
I am also happy that my file is delayed . I was scoring 73 points.

I am hopeful once again.

gsingh72, americanada,

I am glad too because the points scored under new system was 73. I was not very optimistic about the approval until sept'18 when they changed the rule.

I applied in Apr'02 ..

Good luck!!