Buffalo Tracker (please add)

i recd medical papers for me & my wife.
we were asked to do medicals after 6 months
i need to add my son to the appln. ( new born

what is the procedure

)

hi ok_LA

hi ok_LA,

from what office did you receive the medical paper from, Buffalo or LA? also what is your timeline, when did u apply?

thanks,
annies :)

You guys are all fairly knowledgeable, so pardon me if this is a stupid question, I'm new to this. Why do they ask for employment details when they send the "medical" letter? Is this to ensure your still employed? What happens if you fall out of status in the US in the period between applying and receiving this letter? Does that matter?

Re: congrats dcecil

Originally posted by andrew_an_ge
HI, Dcecil

I have the exactly same starting date (Dec 06) with you and I do wait for 6 months (did my med end of april).

My e-client still says "In process"

Still waiting for the passport req. what a long wait!!!

BTW, does anyone receive the receipt from Buffallo regarding the
RPRF???
You should be getting the passport request anytime. It seems that they have different queues. I am assuming your case is with a different officer.

I got the receipt for RPRF along with the passport request.

Good to know that they are at least issuing receipt of RPRF. I was wondering who in cic got my money and never bothered to give me a notice about it.

Good luck..

recd. Preliminary Assessment

Hi Guys,
My file was assessed on June 26th 2003, interview waived and they have asked for medicals, RCMP fingerprint certificates and ROLF.
These have been sent today.
Keeping my fingers crossed.
Jalma - could you please update the tracker-thnx.
Satish

Tracker

Hi Jalma,
I have one suggestion on tracker.
In the tracker, maybe we can make it csv ( comma separated ) format, so someone can download the file, view with excel and sort using auto-filter according to their time-line.

Thanks,

Guys,
Here's the situation:

My I-94 and H1B had expired in oct 2002. But I had recieved my extension of H1B in Jun 2002. I also had the H1B visa stamped on my passport before oct 2002, from witing the US. Now I have a valid H1B stamped on my passport till 2005. However my I94 has already expired.

Now I wish to go to Canada for a tourist visit for 1 week.

Is there a problem. Do I need a valid I 94?

Thanks,

what to do?

Greetings,

I applied in March 2002 and don't have any receipt number. I have sent fax notification 3 times but no response. I have sent even ROLF with my initial application.

Now I realised that i score only 71 pts. Please advise if and how should I ask for the refund of ROLF as I don't feel i have a chance.

Regards
Sudhir

Hi sudhirsama

Ideally they should refund your ROLF even before they assess your application. A friend of mine applied in February 2002 and recently he got letter and refund check from buffalo for his ROLF. The letter said that since his case has not been finalized yet, he is not supposed to pay the ROLF. He is still waiting for his initial assessment.

God Luck.............

Hi desi145,

I have one suggestion on tracker.
In the tracker, maybe we can make it csv ( comma separated ) format, so someone can download
the file, view with excel and sort using auto-filter according to their time-line.

Actually i am not in computer field, so I do not know much about how to do this. Why don't you do it and see if people likes it. Just copy the previous tracker and modify it. Please also include the latest info. of all the people after the last updates.

Thanks

Attached tracker in xls file

Hi Jalma,
Attached is the tracker in excel file.
I created this during 5/23 timeframe.
Maybe user can download file, update the information and upload back.

Regards,
Desi145

Desi145,
Looks like this file has been downloaded twice already.If both of these people update their information and post the file again independently then we will end up having two different versions of this file.I think one person should be responsible for updating this file and the others should post their timelines as before.

Fizal