Buffalo Tracker (please add)

TRACKER UPDATE !!

Here's the timeline after I got the passport back:

deepred--->10/15/01--->11/15/01->10/24/02-->N->05/05/03--->06/19/03--->06/30/03

Good luck to everyone. I'm sure all will finally get what they want from the CIC, sooner or later...

Jalma:
Ask your doctor if they sent out the medicals. I think the CIC is waiting only to get these and it should be a matter of a couple of weeks more, at most.

Congratulation deepred for becoming PR,

Don't forget to mention your landing experience whenever it may be. Yes, my doctor send my medical on 5/23/03 to ottawa Health services.

Good luck

P.S we will update the tracker when yiling_hu received his passport back after visa stamp.

Any more passport request for stamping, please update...............

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation deepred, Right of Landing Fee?

Congratulation deepred,

Could u let us know when you paid for your Right of Landing Fee?
Was it with your medical or They asked for it?
and how much is that fee now (US$)?

Thanks!

landed... Finally!

Landed.. and Visa interview completed.
Hi I landed without any problems on Canada day July 01.

Only questions asked.

1. Are you Married?
Me. No.
2. How Much money are you carrying? Show me.
Me.. here I s the official check.
Ok.. you are all set. He also made me sign the forms..

Took only 5 mins...with the immigration officer.

and even on my US Visa .. no questions were asked. I was from H-1 to F-1 back to H-1 (without a degree in hand)
only my I-797 and supporting docs were seen. Not a single question asked what so ever. I am to get my passport on monday. The only words I said were "Thank you .. and have a great week end!."

Please go dressed formally... It does make a difference... I thought so..

I need a place to stay for 3 days.. reasonably priced.. I heard about Jennys Accomodation can someone send me the Tel.# as the one in Rays.. post does not work.

How long does it take?

How long does it take to get a Green Card for Canada? Please let me know approximate time line with major stages.

How much the whole process costs?

Thanks.
$635 US. I paid in april'03. the initial assessment comes with an option to pay your RPRF whenever you're ready.
took my medical in may. I believe if you haven't paid your RPRF but have taken your medicals, then they should send you a reminder to pay, with a time limit of something like a month, from the time processing for your case has been concluded.

Congratulation deepred, Right of Landing Fee?
Congratulation deepred,

Could u let us know when you paid for your Right of Landing Fee?
Was it with your medical or They asked for it?
and how much is that fee now (US$)?

Thanks!

Got a letter from CIC and need info

I got a letter from CIC that is very confusing. The only thing clear is that I dont need an interview. They have asked a lot of docs like updated fingerprints, W2/Visa and degree certificates to be given in 90 days. I have the following questions that I hope somebody here can answer :

1. The section on medical is partially (dont know if intentionally) struck. The first line - medical info included and last line is possible all must be examined by same doc is the only one not struck. So WHEN DO I HAVE TO TAKE MY MEDICALS ? They dont seem to answer that clearly.

2. The fingerprints take about 6 weeks and my wife is in India and will be back in about 2 weeks. Its already 3 weeks since we received this letter so that means timing will be tight. Can I fax them or send part of the docs indicating the rest will follow ? Also, I dont see any dates mentioned so when does the 90 days start from ?

3. WHEN IS THE LATEST I CAN PAY THE ROLF ? It tells me the amount etc but not when I have to pay ?

Thanks and good luck to everyone

hi krishna02

hi krishna02,

from what office did you receive the letter, is it in Buffalo? can you tell us your time line?

thanks
annies

to Krisna02

Hi Krisna02,
I think you need to submit RPRF as soon as possible. Your file won't be complete and you won't receive passport request until you submit RPRF.

Regarding the 90 days, It starts from the day they sent you the letter. You should be able to find this date on top of your letter.

Decision made & address changed

Hi,

Today my e-client says that decision has made and office will contact you reagarding the decision.

Is this because of I recd interview waiver letter and asked for medical ??
Two days ago did the medicals.. also, yet to send updated informations and medical results. Please respond anyone experienced that ...........

Also very happy that my address changed after 2-3 months.

Thanks,
Rama.

E-client status : Decision Made

Just checked the online status and it has been updated:

We started processing your application on November 28, 2001.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Medical results have been received.

Best,
-Tanvi

Hi Gramaben

My e-status also has changed recently land it also the same thing like yours. I am waiting to do my medicals since its not 6 months yet in my case. I am not sure what it means though

I applied for Canadian immigration in June 2002. I couldnt check my status online.
I am getting the message 'Online status is now available for the applicants who applied before January 2002'

Please let me know if anyone who applied after January 2002 can check their status online?

Thank you

Thanks all for your reply.

I got the letter of interview waiver from Buffalo. As given in the tracker, I applied in Mar, 02 and got this reply in Jun so I would thing they are taking about 1 year and 3 months to process. But they also have indicated that they started processing in Jun 02 in the eclient tracker. This will in fact make their response exactly 1 year. I dont know what they do in these 3 months !

ALso, I am curious if they really keep track of 90 days or if I will be ok if I send them maybe the 93rd day ? I hope this doesnt matter. I am planning to send a fax to them informing that I might be a few days late due to the time it takes for FBI verification and also since my wife will be back only in about 3 weeks.

Can anybody who has gone thru this before shed some light ?

Also, when should I take the medicals and when is the lates I can pay the ROLF fee ?

Also what is RPRF that desi145 mentioned ?

Thanks and good luck to everybody !

Krishna02,

Did you take the IELTS, or did you provide some other documentation for your English language skills.

How many points were you awarded ?

To Krisna02

Hi Krisna,
RPRF is same as ROLF. It's called right of permenant residence fee. In my letter it says submit RPRF (635 us $)

Desi

Hi dhaka101,

Have not seen you online for a while. Looking at your time line, I am just wondering if you have received your passport request or not since you completed your medical in November, 2002.

dhaka101-->09/25/01--->11/15/01->10/31/02-->N-->11/22/02--->pending--->pending

Please clarify...

Thanks

What do you think?

I know the process is pretty non-standard.

But any idea as to how much time after the Decision Made and Medicals received status, should one expect the request for passport??

Thanks
Tanvi