Buffalo Tracker (please add)

I have one question!

I just heard that one guy who applied in Nov. 2001 needs to fill
new forms (IM0008).

Is this for everyone?
Is there any friends here have the same situation?

Thanks much!

Hi,ok_LA, Sandy01,

we are almost on the same timeline. Since Buffalo did me ask to fill in the new forms, I wonder whether you guys did so or were asked to fill before the initial assessment.

Thanks a lot.

Hi sanksin77, gsingh72

hi sanksin77, gsingh72

hi guys just want to touchbase with both of you since we have the same timeline. I appliced April 14, 2002.

I just checked cic online last friday and it said that my status is "IN PROCESS".

did u receive anything from cic or did u check your status too online... just keep in touch if you hear anything...

thanks,
annies

Hi Annies,

I checked my status online and it says "IN PROCESS". Let's hope for the best now.

I am not sure whether, CIC will approve my application as I don't score 75 points under the new point system. But, till date, I havn't seen any posting in this forum about any rejected application because of the points. What about you? Do you score 75 points? Let's keep our finger crossed .......

thanks,

hi friends.
I am wondering how you are checking online. I applied in June 2002 and if I check online by entering my File #, I couldn't find my case online and also getting the message'Online status will be available for applicants who applied before Jan 2002'.

Is this true? Please anyone throw some lights on this..will be greatly appreciated
thanks

Hi love2002

your status might show "IN PROCESS" in July,2002... so just check it when it reached that month.

thanks,
annies

Hi Annies,

I checked my status online and it says "IN PROCESS". Let's hope for the best now.
I filed on 16-april-2002.

thanks,

Applied in March 20th

Hey gsingh72, annies, sanskin77,

I am unable to see my status online.
Have u recd any new forms to fill ups. if yes,when you recd them ??

I haven't recd them yet.

when I tried to check my status it says following

We were not able to identify you using the information provided. Please try again. At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application if you have:

* sponsored a member of the family class
* applied for permanent residence as a member of the family class
* applying for permanent residence from within Canada as the spouse or common-law partner of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
* applied as an independant immigrant (for applicants who applied before January 1, 2002), a Québec skilled worker, a provincial nominee, a federal skilled worker, an investor, an entrepreneur or a self-employed person

Please reply.

Thanks,
Rama.

Recd Caips Notes !

Hello All,

I just Received my CAIPS Notes and it looks ok, I could not understand most of it. From what I know is that my Medicals are valid till July 06, 2003 and the letter requesting the passport has been prepared. The file is going to be reviewed on May 30, 2003.

I want to know how much time do they give you to send the passport to them. Also after I send the passport, how long will they take to send it back.

Justa little background. I scored 69 points and Interview was waived.. There was some delay as they did not receive my bank letter and FBI (even though I had sent it) and then I did not receive their letter in Aug last year. Finally I received the one in Jan and sent my papers.

I was on F-1 and now on H-1 (No stamp on Passport). I still have one course remaining, which will get over in August. So if I have to Land before July 6.. will my H-1 be stamped or will they ask me to go to India? I do not intend to go to India. Can I delay this landing process?

Please..guys any advise will be really appreciated.

Louie

Hi, Idmello

I also received my CAPIS back in early April. How can you tell from the report that a letter requesting your passport has been prepared? I took my medical exam on May 28, 2002 and has yet got a decision letter from the CIC. I'm afraid that I have to retake the medicals.

thanks,

For LongWait.

On the 3rd page in the Notes SectionIt says

RECD FBI-PC CLEAN, FUNDS

FILE PULLED FOR OFFICER REVIEW/PPT REQ LTR PREPARED

My File # BJ 03 -APR- 2003

So from my understanding it meands that they have prepared the letter requesting for my passport. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I want to do another Medicals as I do not want to land soon.. my medicals expire on the 6 of July 03.

Thanks

Hi guys

Hi guys,

I received a letter from Buffalo that my file has been transferred to Los Angeles California.

It doesn't say anything about any interviews. It only said that my file has been transferred there "to expedite the processing".
What does that mean? Please give me some idea?

thanks,
annies

Application IN Process

Hi,

Now I can see my application is in process from eclient.
Whats next ? Please share ideas?? Does it mean I will hear something soon ??
I have applied in March 20th, 2002.

Thanks,
Rama.

Questions

Hi, I applied around July, 2002, and the on line status shows in process. I received the file number around nov/dec, 2002. I am currently on H1 in US. What if I go to school and change to F1 for graudate school. The study is not related to the profession I applied PR under. Will that be a problem? thanks

For Idmello

Thanks for your quick reply. You are absolutely right since the explanation in your report is pretty straightforward. I am not so lucky as the Notes section on the same page of my report read:

Paper File Sent To: PA BF File To: HWW on 06-07-2003

My guess is my file will be given a formal decision on July 6, 2003.
It really strikes me when I think about my application process has almost been two years, yet still no decision.

best,

to annies..

annies, I read somewhere -

Whenever an interview is required, Buffalo will transfer the file to a local office. Buffalo processes only those applications to the end where no interview is required.

annies,sanksin77 how many points u guys are scoring per the new law ? Also Have u appeared in IELTS ?

gsingh72

i don't understand... if I need to undergo an interview, they should have told me in the letter that I require to have one...

but it is not included there, it only said "to expedite the processing of your application"... at the sametime I didn't receive any medical forms or new forms...

i think they are currently distributing all applications to other offices to speed up the process...

i have 74 pts as my self-assessment... i didn't take IELTS...

let me know if you receive anything from them...

annies :)