Buffalo Tracker (please add)

gudu1----->12/23/02--->02/18/03--> 04/02/03
sali------>10/18/02--->03/31/03-->04/23/03

Hi Gudu and Sali, I was wondering whether the file applied date was 12/23/02 or 12/23/01? I supposen the year you applied was 2001 and not 2002 .is that right?
I know CIC is looking the cases which has been applied on Jan2002.
Please advice if Iam wrong.
thanks

Hi t_p99:

I took my medical last week. No passport asked. Only 3 photos, medical fees in cash and driver's license.

Our friends who did their medicals and got request for passport, may not have been asked to wait for 6 months like us. Maybe that's why it took 3-5 months for them. So maybe our processing takes shorter time.(hopefully !!:)) as some kind of background check must have been initiated by CIC in the last 6 months.

I had already been asked to send bank statements, letters of reference, FBI clearance, proof of US status, etc in Oct. 2002 when I got my medical forms and I sent all that to them. Now I hope they don't ask for the same documents again and again, as the whole process has already taken more than 1.5 years ! :(

I intend to wait for a few months before taking any further action.

Is the online status check of any use ? The last time I tried it was down. Now there is no way we can check even the overall status of our cases.

Buffalo RPC has finally updated its status.They are currently assessing Feb 2002 Applications and creating March 2003 Applications.

Fizal

Originally posted by deepred
Hi t_p99:

I took my medical last week. No passport asked. Only 3 photos, medical fees in cash and driver's license.

Hi, Deepred:

It is also the time for me to have the medical exam done. I am in
the San Francisco Bay Area. Today I called a couple of doctors and
the price I got is roughly $400/person (including everything). Is
that normal?

And also, Deepred, how much time did it take you to have your
exam done? One day, two days, etc? Thank you!

-f.

Update Status : Medical done and submitted

Hi,

Did my medicals on April 28 2003 and it reached Canada on May 08 2003. When you update the tracker, please correct the name to Tanvi instead of tranvis. Thanks.

Cost for medicals $320 paid by credit card + $46 for Xray. The pap smear costs additional $60 but you could get it done using your US Insurance and submit the report to the Canadian Physician.

Another 3-5 months for the process to get over now??

Best,
Tanvi

Here is my friends status who applied from USA.

Applied on : 01/11/2002
File # received : April 2002
New Application Set received : Feb 2003
Sent : Feb 2003
Initial Assessment Received : 05/12/2003
Interview : Waived

Country of Citizenship : India

Points scored under Old : 75
" New : 73

He got Medical forms and asked to go for medicals after 6 months
and also asked to submit latest pay stubbs, employer letters, fbi report (as it is expired) etc in 90 days...

Sounds interesting!

I applied before 2002,
But, fortunately and unfortunately, I can only get 69 under the new regulations.

I guess cic will still give applicants opportunities who can not get
enough points but not too far from the pass mark, otherwise cic can not get enough new immigrants.

Good luck!

v-tec

For sonali_b_23

Hey Sonali,

Can you please tell what your friend did about IETS (English) test. does he submit anything about english and if not, how he score 73 points. I mean what points he assigned for English ??

Is he fall under old point system ??

Thanks,
Rama.

For sonali_b_23

Hey Sonali,

Can you please tell what your friend did about IETS (English) test. does he submit anything about english and if not, how he score 73 points. I mean what points he assigned for English ??

Is he fall under old point system ??

Thanks,
Rama.

Please Advice - Initial Assess. Rcvd.

Hello Everybody,

My details are:

Applied: Feb 01' 2002
Reciept: May 10' 2002
Initial Assessment: Apr 10' 2003

Interview Waived

I have applied at Buffalo RPC. They have asked us to wait 6 months for medical. I'm in US on H1 and my H1 will end before the 6 months they have asked us to wait.

Should I take a chance and go for the medical.

If I wait for 6 months then I will have to go to India and take the medical there.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sandy.

Here is how he scored (ofcourse as per our assessment). Don't know how Immigration officer has assessed his case.

Factor Maximum Points Your Score
1 Education 25 22
2 Language Ability 24 16
3 Work Experience 21 21
4 Age 10 10
5 Arranged Employment 10 0
6 Adaptability 10 4
Total Score 100 73

Did not take any test for English and he took maximum credit
for the english. No points for french. He just enclosed his
graduation certificate which even doesn't speak his medium of education i.e English or other language. Ofcourse he is working in USA since 2000.

Please provide info on new Forms

Hey Sonali_b_23,

I have my old forms submitted with CIC and now I am preparing a new forms. Do I need to submit new photos along with new forms ?? can you please find with your friend...

And also, what other documents we need to submit??

I will really apprecite if you can find anything on that..
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rama..

I don't think it is good idea to submit fresh photo's along with new forms unless they specifically asked to do so. Even if you submit, they may ask you to submit again along with your passports for Visa Stamping. For PR Card they need Photo not older than 1 year.

Send your recent pay stub, w-2, status change documents if any, employer change documents if any, techincal/academic certificates if any you have acquired after your submission of Immigration application, proof of funds (bank statement) if you can.

Hi Sandy01,

CONGRATS!

Could you please tell us, how much points you have under the new points system?

thanks,

sent feb 2002
recd file no may 2002

recd in assessment may 2003

no interview

need fbi (expired) details of h1 and bank statements

does anyone know where to get fingerprinting done in ohio??

thanks