Buffalo Tracker (please add)

t_p99 Pls change my status

I got reciept from Buffalo consulate

Dated 04/10/2003

Thanks

Good luck to everyone

Hello raj1008 / mbari / g_m111, PkaPur,

I am also in the same boat with you guys except that i have relatives in canda that's why even with the new rule and passing mark 70 my score is 75, but i am still waiting for interview letter.
It has been about 6 months since i received letter advising me that they have put my file in a que to transfer to detriot for an interview. I don't know how much more i have to wait to get an interview letter,
Does anyone of you has already get an interview letter or any update, when are we expecting it.

Thanks and Regards - Mohsin

Buffalo tracker

Hello-

My time line:

sali------>????------->???????-->10/10/02-->N-->10/18/02--->03/31----->04/23/2003.

I mailed my passports to Buffallo office on 04/14/2003 & recieved landing papers on 04/23/2003.

Plannning to land on 1st June, 2003.

Good Luck to all.

Regards,

Received Initial Assesment !

Dear All,

I had received the Initial Assesment few days back. My Interview has also been waived off currently.Here is my case history::
Applied in Jan 2002 got few forms in March 2003 sent them back in April 2003 and recently got the initial assement.

As usual they had asked me to attach the following docs again.

1) Employment letter
2) Degree , transcripts, credentials
3) Medical forms.

Can anyone answaer the following questions.
1) They had asked me to write the details of employment in the letter for which peiod to which period , working as what etc. What if the employer doesnt give such a letter in depth but is ready to give a letter saying that I am currently employed with him. Can anyone send me a format of experinec letter reqd???

2) What do they mean by transcripts?? Credentials??

3) THey had mentioned somewhere in their form that I have to wait for six months before medicals done. But they have not ticked or checked it as they did for other reqd docs. So does it mean that since I have my interview waived I can go ahead and do my medicals??

4) Till what time is the Landing papers valid once they stamp it on the passpor???

It has been a wondeful forrum and has helped me very much during the entire processing of my appln. All the best to all. Let me know if I can be a help to anyone.

Thanks

I dont know exactly how many points since I am yet to see the docs. Can anyone reply on my querry too??Dear All,

I had received the Initial Assesment few days back. My Interview has also been waived off currently.Here is my case history::
Applied in Jan 2002 got few forms in March 2003 sent them back in April 2003 and recently got the initial assement.

As usual they had asked me to attach the following docs again.

1) Employment letter
2) Degree , transcripts, credentials
3) Medical forms.

Can anyone answaer the following questions.
1) They had asked me to write the details of employment in the letter for which peiod to which period , working as what etc. What if the employer doesnt give such a letter in depth but is ready to give a letter saying that I am currently employed with him. Can anyone send me a format of experinec letter reqd???

2) What do they mean by transcripts?? Credentials??

3) THey had mentioned somewhere in their form that I have to wait for six months before medicals done. But they have not ticked or checked it as they did for other reqd docs. So does it mean that since I have my interview waived I can go ahead and do my medicals??

4) Till what time is the Landing papers valid once they stamp it on the passpor???

It has been a wondeful forrum and has helped me very much during the entire processing of my appln. All the best to all. Let me know if I can be a help to anyone.

Thanks

Transcript is a document that lists all the courses that you took in your degree programme and the marks/grades that you obtained in them. They are usually broken down semester/year wise. Just ask your university registrar and they should know.

If you have not sent them a copy of your degree certificate(s), send them as well.

Since I have not come to the post-assessment stage yet, I will not be able to help you about the other questions.

Hope it helps.

Employment Letter

>> You may want to try this technique. Tell your employer that you are applying for part time MBA and you need employment letter stating your responsibilites and possibly salary. MY company asked me to provide the description of responsibilites myself. It worked for me!

Read my earlier posts.

Edwin.
:) :)

Hi nmohsin, raj1008 , mbari, PkaPur,

I have received the medical forms, and with them is a letter that states that our case has been transferred to LA (US), and I have to wait for the interview letter from that center, and after that we have to get the medicals done.

Have you all also received your medical forms. The reason I am asking is that my lawyer is after us to get the medicals done. I have told him that we should wait for the letter. He says he had a similar case and that person got his medicals done even after receiving the same kind of letter. Ultimately his interview was waived.

So we are getting them done, afterall they are valid for 1 year, maybe it works, or maybe it doesn't, the worse is that we will have to get them done again later.

Any comments

application now, fingerprint later

Hi Friends,

I am ready with the applications and am eager to send them over before May 1. However, the fingerprints which I have sent to FBI about 4 weeks back, have not returned. I was wondering whether I can send the application without the fingerprint now (maybe attaching the mail receipt to the application ?) and send the fingerprints later -- is that common practice or is that risky ? Folks could you share your experience in this regard please ? I am thinking of sending the application out this weekend.

Regards

welcomehome,

Congrats on getting the positive response on your application :)

Do you score more than 75 points under new rule? Your reply to this quesation would help others who are in waiting line..

Re: application now, fingerprint later

It will cause less trouble if you submit your documents with fingerprint card together.

Originally posted by jhumkasrc
Hi Friends,

I am ready with the applications and am eager to send them over before May 1. However, the fingerprints which I have sent to FBI about 4 weeks back, have not returned. I was wondering whether I can send the application without the fingerprint now (maybe attaching the mail receipt to the application ?) and send the fingerprints later -- is that common practice or is that risky ? Folks could you share your experience in this regard please ? I am thinking of sending the application out this weekend.

Regards

Welcomehome,

You still have to wait for 6 month befor your medical. They usually did'nt check that. Thats the standard form they are using for everybody getting initial assessment since october. Thats what i and other people got it.

Hope this helps....

How to assess the ability of English based on the scores of IELTS testing

I got the Initial Assesment for my PR in Mar. 2003 and need to take IELTS test. Does anyone know how to give the points on English accordingly based on IELTS scores? Any advice and suggestions will be really appreciative.

you need more then 7.0 on your IELTS to get 16 points

you need more then 7.0 on your IELTS to get 16 points

ARU

What IELTS stands for ?
I got the Innitial assessment ,all they are asking is a proof of my profiency in english like diploma or certificates that proof you i studied in english beside that they are not asking for IELTS.

Thanks