Buffalo Tracker (please add)

It is your choice to send them the landing fee now

Sh_Ad said:
Received a letter for medicals, FPs & bank statements. Question is when I send the finger prints & bank statements, should I send the landing fees? The letter does not mention the landing fees.
When should the landing fees be sent? Will they request for it?

Thanks
Sh_Ad

You can send them the landing fee now, OR you can wait till they ask you for it. Difference: sending them the money now will save you one month time in the process.

fyi: I have posted earlier questioning when they will cut the landing fee by half. Given the bureaucracy any fee cut legislation may have to go through, I decided not to wait... I mailed out my landing fee one hour ago. :rolleyes:

richshi said:
You can send them the landing fee now, OR you can wait till they ask you for it. Difference: sending them the money now will save you one month time in the process.

fyi: I have posted earlier questioning when they will cut the landing fee by half. Given the bureaucracy any fee cut legislation may have to go through, I decided not to wait... I mailed out my landing fee one hour ago. :rolleyes:

Thanks richshi. wanted to confirm - landing fees is $820. right?

cornholio,

buffalo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

is the email address and body of the email just mention your case number and date of birth and ask for your status of application

cornholio said:
Hello Rupesh,

Can you please tell me what you put in the body of the email and the address you sent your query to?

My AOR was Aug 2004, IA March 2005 and I sent all my documents in June 2005. Haven't heard anything neither has my status changed on eClient.

TIA.

If some one needs Canadian address for PR or SIN card

If someone needs an address in Canada for PR card or SIN card, and has no friends or relative that they can use or someone wants a more reliable means of address, I can help. Contact me with an e-mail address: wilsonpais1@yahoo.com

received interview date

Started processing:Aug 2003
Received medicals :Dec 2004
Finished medicals Feb 2005
Interview call: March 2006 Buf,NY

anyone got your passport stamped recently?

all,

I sent my passport end of jan and haven't got my passport back. anyone got your passport stamped and returned recently? could you please share your timeline (from sending to receiving)? really appreciate if you can post your experience here. kind of worried what happened to mine.

thanks,
anstoss

IA recd alongwith medical forms

I am not a regular here but had got some excellent advise from Kenny04 in Oct'05 when I initiated the process. Thanks Kenny04! Now I have some questions and I hope to get advise again from the Gurus...

AD 02/08/06
RD 02/09/06
IA 02/14/06
RD 02/17/06
Interview Waiver
Medical forms received

I had attached the Police report from Indian consulate in SF, IELTS result, FBI report, local police reports, Proof of Funds, and all other possibly conceivable documents along with the app.

Please enlighten me about the next steps...I am curious to know more about tentative timelines based on experience.

1) Does it help to send the 2nd installment of Fee alongwith the medicals? Does it speed up the process of Passport stamping?
2) I have a chronic allergic cough (non-smoker) that lasts all of spring pollen season. What view is taken of such health issues during the Medicals? Shall I wait longer and ask for extension till it gets better?
3) Is it a risk to send the Fee if Medical does not turn out well?
4) How long after I send the Medicals if all goes well?

Thanks! :)

FBI PCC : Need Info

I got my FBI PCC today in a large brown sealed envelope. Do we need to send it sealed or can we actually open the envelope and send in the contents.

nk09 said:
I got my FBI PCC today in a large brown sealed envelope. Do we need to send it sealed or can we actually open the envelope and send in the contents.
I had the same question when I was doing mine so actually I went ahead and opened it. Then I put it along with all the other paperwork without the original envelope and thats okay.

anstoss214 said:
all,

I sent my passport end of jan and haven't got my passport back. anyone got your passport stamped and returned recently? could you please share your timeline (from sending to receiving)? really appreciate if you can post your experience here. kind of worried what happened to mine.

thanks,
anstoss

Hey Antoss,
I have to send my passport and I had a couple of questions but I could not send you a email as you have chosen not to recv emails from this forum users. What are the documents needed for sending my passport?
Anyone can tell me how long it takes for the passports to come back?

billofempire said:
Please never ever make mistake of sending duplicate documents without Notry.
Thanks

I did this mistake. Is there a way to correct this ? I got the AOR on Jan 06.

Should I send all the 'notorised' experience letters again with my case number ?

Please advice...

ShyGuyCalif

What are the dates below? Did you apply in Feb 2006 and receive IA and medical forms within a few days? Mindblowing. Could you clarify?

Thanks.

GCbuzz said:
I am not a regular here but had got some excellent advise from Kenny04 in Oct'05 when I initiated the process. Thanks Kenny04! Now I have some questions and I hope to get advise again from the Gurus...

AD 02/08/06
RD 02/09/06
IA 02/14/06
RD 02/17/06
Interview Waiver
Medical forms received

I had attached the Police report from Indian consulate in SF, IELTS result, FBI report, local police reports, Proof of Funds, and all other possibly conceivable documents along with the app.

Please enlighten me about the next steps...I am curious to know more about tentative timelines based on experience.

1) Does it help to send the 2nd installment of Fee alongwith the medicals? Does it speed up the process of Passport stamping?
2) I have a chronic allergic cough (non-smoker) that lasts all of spring pollen season. What view is taken of such health issues during the Medicals? Shall I wait longer and ask for extension till it gets better?
3) Is it a risk to send the Fee if Medical does not turn out well?
4) How long after I send the Medicals if all goes well?

Thanks! :)

notorized copies

shyguycalif said:

Should I send all the 'notorised' experience letters again with my case number ?

Please advice...

ShyGuyCalif

Can anyone tell me what documents need to be notorized? All of them, or just the experience letters??

any help is greatly appreciated.

What to do for landing?

I've recieved my passport and landing docs. Can someone tell me what I need to do now. I want to go to Vancouver for landing for a day or so and I dont have an address in Canada. What documents do I need to take with me, do I need to take a bank draft of $10K with me and can I bring it back with me or do I need to open a bank acct? Also, is it better to go via plane or car- I've heard of some issues with car - has to be a rental etc. Also, what else should I do while there- apply for SScard? How to do that. IF someone can provide this information I would appreciate it.

thanks

neels1

Please search through the landing forum, you will find several posts on this issue. This topic has been covered numerous times. There is a search functionality on this forum, just search for landing and you will get all the information, you can get sample goods to follow list etc.

Bump for reply

shyguycalif said:

Please advice...

ShyGuyCalif

Someone ??