Buffalo Tracker (please add)

billofempire said:
I was in Manama, Bahrain for nine years and you?

I was there for about 3 years. Lived in Zinj and I had started my college there at University of Bahrain in Isa Town before transferring to US.

Thank you very much Billofempire!
I will delay our medical till the interview date and also the FBI clearence.Pray for us as this time waiting is a real pain.
Thanks again.

FBI Hannah

If you get your FBI report done before the interview and if the interview goes fine you will be able to take the FBI report with you to Interview and submit personaly to the interviewing officer. Finger printing and FBI is not a costly affair.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again Billofempire!
Do we have to send any cover letter with the finger prints? We will try to send the FBI clearence ASAP.Thanks for all your help.What is your timeline and where do you live in USA? Good luck and best wishes.

Hannah

Please write a letter along with finger prints and let them know the date you need results so that they can expedite.
Thanks

received FBI "certificates" today

Friends here:

here is the timeline, mailed Priority Mail December 16, received today (2/10). so it takes about 8 weeks. I do suggest you mention your deadline in the cover letter, and FBI may give you preference.

Landing Fee

Both parties in Canada (Liberal and Conservative) vowed to cut the landing fee during election. Now Harper becomes the new PM of Canada, when will we see the immediate cut in half of the landing fee, which stands now at $820?

By the way, I have not submitted my landing fee yet, but planning to do so in the near future.

I received mine too. I had put deadline date on the cover.
Question is
1.Did you get the prints back in a brown envelope separate for each person.
2. Can you open it and send it together or send them in separate envelopes.

richshi said:
Friends here:

here is the timeline, mailed Priority Mail December 16, received today (2/10). so it takes about 8 weeks. I do suggest you mention your deadline in the cover letter, and FBI may give you preference.

Sh Ad

Sh_Ad
You can put them in one envelop but facing back side of each finger print form so that finger prints are not erased with scraching with other forms

billofempire said:
Sh_Ad
You can put them in one envelop but facing back side of each finger print form so that finger prints are not erased with scraching with other forms

Thanks billofempire

billofempire said:
I live in,Los Angeles California and you?
Thanks
Billofempire

I just moved from northern California to Los angeles.Waiting for the interview date?When are you moving to Canada and where? we are planning to go to Vancouver. Thanks and Good luck.

Kenny04 - Update from Interview?

hi Kenny04,

I think you have attended your interview on Feb 07th, right?, I hope everything went well for you. Could you please share your experience?

Thank you,
Sree

How to delay sending the Passports to keep the PR PRocess alive?

I got my PP request yesterday. Applied in May 2004, IA done in Jan 2005, Medicals done in March 2005, PP request in Feb 2006.

So If I send my PP, I will have to land by March 5th 2006.
My US 485 is pending and I have my PD as current. I want to delay sending my passports so that I can keep the Canada PR process in the pipeline.
I dont mind redoing the medicals once they expire.
How can I buy extra time in this process? Any one has any clue?

"Your file is with officer for final review"

I sent an email last week and today I got a response which says

Does any body know what that means ? My E Case status stil DOES NOT say "medicals received" when I click on the in process link , it still says "We started processing....." Please help, I am not in a good state in the US right now and may have to leave any time too.

my dates are as shown in my signature

Medical processing time at RNH Ottawa

Hi! can anyone shed some light on how much time RNH Ottawa takes to process the medicals and enter it in the system/notify the concerned embassy?
Our medicals were received at RNH Ottawa on 21-Dec-05 but still embassy is waiting for our medicals......... Thanks so much

kothari_rupesh said:
I sent an email last week and today I got a response which says

Does any body know what that means ? My E Case status stil DOES NOT say "medicals received" when I click on the in process link , it still says "We started processing....." Please help, I am not in a good state in the US right now and may have to leave any time too.

my dates are as shown in my signature

Hello Rupesh,

Can you please tell me what you put in the body of the email and the address you sent your query to?

My AOR was Aug 2004, IA March 2005 and I sent all my documents in June 2005. Haven't heard anything neither has my status changed on eClient.

TIA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received a letter for medicals, FPs & bank statements. Question is when I send the finger prints & bank statements, should I send the landing fees? The letter does not mention the landing fees.
When should the landing fees be sent? Will they request for it?

Thanks
Sh_Ad