Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Indian ruled do not allow to send passport over political boundaries without permission. If some one in India, need to visit passport office and request for approval to send passport and obtain a letter from them.
Then use Us contact to get passport back to India. Canada Consulate do not send passport any other countries other than USA.

FBI & PCC

Discussion continuation on posts numbers like # 4103,4104,4107,4109,4110,4113.

I got my AOR today. I did not send my FBI clearance or PCC, but still they accepted my application. Good thing !

Meanwhile I had applied for PCC and got it.. Still waiting on FBI clearance. Should I send these even though they did not ask me to, at this time. Or wait until they complete processing my application and send it when they ask for it.

One more thing, I tried to check my application status in this website, but it says my application is not there.. I used the Immigration / File # they provided in the AOR.

Any ideas why ?

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/Id...gree&language=english&page=Identification.jsp

Most of you might have already seen these sites.

I know its completely irrelevant but I am sure this links will give some reality shots about canada (I know US has similar problems but not as widespread) and somebody will gain from it.

If I had known about this beforehand, I would not had spared 1000 bucks (on application). Now I am also thinking of not appearing for stupid IELTS exams. Bstds. Again I am aware that there are thousands of PHDs driving taxis in NY, but I think these problems are not uncommon in Canada.

http://notcanada.com (click on top 8 reasons )
http://www.canadaimmigrants.com/

I have completed medical. Also I have sent all the additional documents after the AOR. However, I did not sent the landing fee.

Now my question is, will they sent passport requset for visa along with request for fee? or will they ask to send the fee first and the request for the passport?

canadian PR processing time

HI
Here are my details
applied for canadian PR to buffalo center : Feb 2005
AOR : march 2005
havent received anything yet.
can you all who just received your PR please update us in limbo as to when your AOR/IA or application dates were
thanks

mncbabu said:
I have completed medical. Also I have sent all the additional documents after the AOR. However, I did not sent the landing fee.

Now my question is, will they sent passport requset for visa along with request for fee? or will they ask to send the fee first and the request for the passport?

You will first receive a request to submit the landing fee or RPRF. After you submit that you will get the passport request.

To avoid this you can submit the landing fee now. This way when your case is finalized you will get the passport request straight away.

Madhura said:
HI
Here are my details
applied for canadian PR to buffalo center : Feb 2005
AOR : march 2005
havent received anything yet.
can you all who just received your PR please update us in limbo as to when your AOR/IA or application dates were
thanks

Hi Madhura,

You have to wait for a few more months to get IA. Recently I read in another forum that someonw who had applied in Sept 2004 and got AOR in Feb 2005 got IA.

You can visit the website www.yogi799.com to find out the timeline of people who submitted their application in Buffalo.

Kenny can you help with some questions ?

reply to # 4129

I was able to query the application status today and it shows "In Process". I believe it got updated during the weekend for the first time.. anyway good.

not sure if i should send the fbi clearance & pcc now.. ?

also can they return the application for incomplete documents after they send the AOR. Because when I logged in this is what it says:

step 1 : We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter.

step 2 : We are reviewing your application to make sure it is complete and that no documents are missing. We will return incomplete applications for resubmission.

GCBy2010 said:
reply to # 4129

I was able to query the application status today and it shows "In Process". I believe it got updated during the weekend for the first time.. anyway good.

not sure if i should send the fbi clearance & pcc now.. ?

also can they return the application for incomplete documents after they send the AOR. Because when I logged in this is what it says:

step 1 : We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter.

step 2 : We are reviewing your application to make sure it is complete and that no documents are missing. We will return incomplete applications for resubmission.

AOR is issued only after checking that the application is complete and that all the supporting documents are available. So I dont think that they will return your application now.

You should send them your FBI clearance and PCC.

Medicals done, Background Check in progress and changing jobs....

My Medicals were done in like June 2005, and my background check was still in progress the last time I got my CAIPS notes about 2 months ago....now I am going to change jobs here in the US, do I need to let them know the buffalo consulate know about it....and if yes what do I need to send them....

I have a quick question. When ever I login on e-Client Application Status to check for Canada immigration it shows
1. Current Address
2. Application Status in Progress
Clicking In Progress
We started processing your application on August 11, 2004.
No other information.
Is it same for every skilled application.
App0

It is same for every one or ??

Hi App0,

My e-Client says:

We started processing your application on Jan 19, 2004

I have also applied as a Skilled worker from Buffalo.

Please need help...

Hi gurus,
Me and my family are landing next week in Toronto, and we might have less than the funds recommended on that CIC table due to some unplanned expenses plus the cost of the trip and apartment rental. Can this be a problem when landing?
Please let me know as soon as possible.
Thanks!
Daniel

Interview Buffalo

I have an interview in December 2005 and I have lost the original marriage certificate please suggest what is the best alternative now.
I have original birth certificates of my children showing my name as father. If my parents and my wife's parents give affidavit of marriage will it work, please suggest if anybody else is gone through this kind of situation as it is not possible for me to obtain duplicate from India because the department of marriage did not find 18 years records.
Please advise ASAP.
Thanks

please help!!!!!!!!

Hi!
I need some help from you. We applied in sept 2004 got Aor in Jan 2005,but we did not send fbi and police clearence with our app.last week they asked for the IELTS and thats it.The question is shall we go for Fbi and police clearecs as it also takes time?
thanks

It seems there are a lot of application in the consulate for visa processing, mainly for the student visa and visitor. Immigration is slow during this time.
I hope it will pickup fast.

billofempire said:
I have an interview in December 2005 and I have lost the original marriage certificate please suggest what is the best alternative now.
I have original birth certificates of my children showing my name as father. If my parents and my wife's parents give affidavit of marriage will it work, please suggest if anybody else is gone through this kind of situation as it is not possible for me to obtain duplicate from India because the department of marriage did not find 18 years records.
Please advise ASAP.
Thanks
Try to get CAIPS note and determine why interview is needed. If it is for marriage, the certificate is an important part of the process. If you can not provide the certificates get all the infromation which indicate you are married including affidavit on stamp paper. Other information means photographs ( marriage and past), Passport containing wife name, child birth information etc.
Also advised to check with Indian consulate as they provide marriage certificate.
http://www.cgihouston.org/miscell.html

And anser question wisely, do not provide additional information which is not asked or needed.
Best of luck.