Buffalo Tracker (please add)

I have a question about sending the fingerprints to the FBI. I got my wifes and my fingerprints taken on a FBI form. Now I need to send them to FBI address listed in the IA. It says that I need to send in $18 as the fee...so now since I am sending my wife's and my fingerprints..do I need to send in $18 or I should send them seperatley in different envelopes as two differnet fingerprints....also do I need to send some self addressed envelope with it...how are they going to send it back to me?
Thanx

shahamitr said:
Thanks, Kenny, I am already registered on yogi799 and I am aware of the current status. I am not sure about the answers to the questions in my original post, and hence the request to the helpful members of the forum to share their experience.
kenny04 actually did answer your question. That is the only possible way that you can draw conclusion. The only thing you probably not realising that people who applied the same time you did would have a similar process adn their checks/money orders will get cashed at a similar time as yours. From yogi799, one can even get a projected time line for the future. So I guess the answer to your question is on yogi.

Good luck

I sent the bunch of docs after AI. I sent a change of address form also. In which it was asking for consultant/lawyers address and residential address. I applied thru a consultant and I use their address as the mailing address. Their address got changed and I was not informed about it (the street name and the number the same, just the suite number changed). I put my new residential address and their old address. Now should I send another change of address form informing buffalo about this. Could someone please advice me asap. I urgently need help on this one. THanks.

file transfer to LA letter from Buffalo, IRPA??

Johar Ali,

As I posted earlier, I need to attend interview at LA. Today I received letter from Buffalo saying that "your file has transferred to LA". They also mention that, if an interview is required, you will be advised in two months advance by the LA office.

The letter also says, new regulations are in effect and the decision on your file will be made in accordance with the requirements of the Immigration and refugee Protection Act (IRPA). An assessment under IRPA may require additional information which will be requested by the office noted above.

I searched about IRPA on CIC web site, I found that new IRPA was effected from 2002.

Could you let me know, is that normal message for any Interview letter/cases? In my CAIPS notes there is nothing mentioned about this issue. In my CAIPS notes I only found about my work experience, and I thought that might be triggered for the interview.

Thank you,
Sree

How long to wait more

I got my initial assessment in the late Nov. 2004.

My medicals were sent by the doctor on Jan 10th 2005. Medical results were fine. My online status is still in process.

How long more I have to wait? I have check other people's posts and it seems most people are getting passport requects.

Any suggestions please

Please help......
Hi everyone, I applied in Buffalo, completed my medicals and sent additional documents to Buffalo.
When I applied, I put place of interview as LA. I'm not sure if I will have an interview. But in case I have an interview, it will be at LA right. Will this be considered a 'FILE TRANSFER' case?. Will this type of case take longer time than cases if you opted for Buffalo as Interview place. I'm planning to go to India for about 4 months. I'm unable to plan properly. Could someone please advice what I should do. Thanks in advance.

anonymous12 said:
I got my initial assessment in the late Nov. 2004.

My medicals were sent by the doctor on Jan 10th 2005. Medical results were fine. My online status is still in process.

How long more I have to wait? I have check other people's posts and it seems most people are getting passport requects.

Any suggestions please

My experience:
Medicals recived at Ottawa: 12/3/2004
P.P Request: 3/1/05.

Give it aleast 2 1/2 to 3 months.

cal97 said:
My experience:
Medicals recived at Ottawa: 12/3/2004

How did you know that your medical received by Ottwa, Canada in December 3rd 2004? Does this reflect on your online status or did you call them or some other means?

thanks

Sending Passport for Visa after the Deadline.

How strick the CIC is for giving the Visa after the deadline has expired to send in the passport for Visa.

Has anybody have any experience in getting the Visa after the deadline? I am land up in the similar situation. Please advice

Thanks,

Sree_Manikanta said:
Johar Ali,

As I posted earlier, I need to attend interview at LA. Today I received letter from Buffalo saying that "your file has transferred to LA". They also mention that, if an interview is required, you will be advised in two months advance by the LA office.

The letter also says, new regulations are in effect and the decision on your file will be made in accordance with the requirements of the Immigration and refugee Protection Act (IRPA). An assessment under IRPA may require additional information which will be requested by the office noted above.

I searched about IRPA on CIC web site, I found that new IRPA was effected from 2002.

Could you let me know, is that normal message for any Interview letter/cases? In my CAIPS notes there is nothing mentioned about this issue. In my CAIPS notes I only found about my work experience, and I thought that might be triggered for the interview.

Thank you,
Sree
Sorry, I have no experience in this since I got mine without having to go through the interview process. I think you should be fine. Some candidates are randomly selected and ispretty simple so just waite till LA mail you a request. There are sites that you can check the queue for the interview but do not have it. If you crunch throught this forum, you will find it.

Regarding India PCC

Hi,
I got medical forms and additional forms request on Feb 10 2005. I sent my India PCC application to Houston 2 weeks back. Any idea how long it akes to get the PCC. The website says 30-45 days. But when I called the consulate(they are impossible and impolite people) they said that it will take 3 months. Now I have to send the PCC by May 2005(90 days from date of letter). What do I do.

Will CIC be OK if I take more time than the allotted 90 days?

Anyone who did get PCC from Houston please clarify

Thanks

Timeline:
Applied:May 2004
AOR:July 2004
Medicals/additional info request: Feb 2005

When I talked to Houston Indian consulate, they said it only takes 4 weeks to issue PCC. All they wait is for any misconduct info from India. After 4 weeks, the CGI-Houston will issue the PCC. This is what I was told.

passport request and I-94 card

Finally 3 days ago my online status changed to medical received and today I got passport request.

They did not ask me to provide passport within X number of days, instead I am asked to send passport asap.

Any my question is

1 Should I include my expired passport along with my valid passport when I send for the visa stamp or not?

2. Should I include my I-94 card in my passport or not or just provide photo-copy of I-94 card?

My concern is that I don't want to loose any these things as most consulates don't any responsibility of loss and I will be the one suffer with it.

I would appreciated if others can share their experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
validity of immigrant visa stamp

I have general question.

For how visa stamp for immigration is valid or in other words how much I will have to land in canada after getting visa stamp?

I have done my medical exams in December 2004 and now I got the passport request.

I know I will not be able to land in canada before July or Aug 2005 so in this case should I send my passport for the visa stamp of wait for a month or so?

Any suggestions please!!

IA Received!!

Applied: 10th July 2004
AOR: 10th August 2004
IA: 10th March 2005 (Interview Waived)

Documents requested:
Medicals
IELTS
FBI Finger Print Report
Indian Police Clearence
Paystubs, W2
Updated experience letter from current employer in the US