Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Johar Ali said:
you do not need to do anything just waite.
waiting time can be better assessed in www.yogi799.com
also please add or update your timelines on the yogi799 site for the benefit of others

Thanks Johar, any idea for my questions 1 and 4. Also, I plan to go to India for a month, when do you think would be the best time for me to go and come back. Please advice.

send application or wait for PCC?

I have d\loaded the forms from cic and find that they are asking for PCC along with the application forms. As I understand it, they are asking for PCC to be submitted with the application starting oct'04.

have read that they are returning some apps sent w/o PCC.

has anyone submitted their app (w/o PCC) that was accepted in recent months (dec'04- onwards)? has anyone's app w/o PCC been returned?

I got my PP request right the next day after the e-CAS status changed. I don't think there is a specified timeline though.

lhy said:
Hello,

Today I noticed that my online e-Client status shows "
Medical results have been received. ". Do you know how long I expect to receive the passport request document? How long does CIC give me to send our passport.

Appreciate if anyone can help.

My time line:

Application: March 2004,
File Received: April 8, 2004
IA: Nov 15 2004,
Med done: Dec 1 2004

wilsondavid:
1. Do you think I will have an interview. Do you think I should take CAIP notes.
I don't think so but it can happen> No need to order CAIPS at thispoint.

4. Not sure if my medical reports reached Ottawa(?). I asked the doctor's office to give me a tracking number, but they said they don't have one and assured me that the reports were sent. Is there a way to know if it reached them.

This depends on your doc but hang in there for a while and see what happens. If the medical results were not shown on e-cas or did not get PP request after 4.5 months then you should consider CAIPS.

Johar,

Appreciate your answer for few simple questions..

1) Are we (Myself & wife) required to send a self addressed-stamped envelop along with finger print cards to FBI?

2) Once medical exam was performed, Will doc give the reports to us? How do we know that we have passed the medical test? Why they send the results to Ottawa, instead of Buffalo where we applied?

3) When one should send the landing fee? Is it along with additional documents which I will be sending it after IA? or Is it to be paid when we send the passport for visa stamping?

Thank You.

Gc_puli said:
Johar,

Appreciate your answer for few simple questions..

1) Are we (Myself & wife) required to send a self addressed-stamped envelop along with finger print cards to FBI?

2) Once medical exam was performed, Will doc give the reports to us? How do we know that we have passed the medical test? Why they send the results to Ottawa, instead of Buffalo where we applied?

3) When one should send the landing fee? Is it along with additional documents which I will be sending it after IA? or Is it to be paid when we send the passport for visa stamping?

Thank You.

1) No

2) No. The doctor (DMP) will not tell you the results of the medical examination. The DMP only does the tests and sends the reports to Ottawa. Then the doctors at Citizenship and Immigration Canada will make the final decision on whether or not your medical examination has been passed for immigration purposes. This decision is then sent to the RPC handling your case.

3) The landing fee can be paid at any time during the process of the application.

If the medical and security checks have been cleared and you have still not paid the landing fee then you will get a notification to pay the fee to get the passport request.

So if you pay the landing fee before hand you can save a couple of months of the processing time.

maybe my question got buried in all the posts but I need to know that I should send notorized copies of my W2s NOW or wait for the PCCs (from US and India) to come in ( expecting around 5/15 if I apply now) and then send all of them together???

cal97 said:
I got my PP request right the next day after the e-CAS status changed. I don't think there is a specified timeline though.

Guys,

When application status changed that Medical results have been received, does this mean that medical has been accepted and passed by CIC?

BTW, My application status has been changed today as well,

Thanks

maliklongwait said:
Guys,

When application status changed that Medical results have been received, does this mean that medical has been accepted and passed by CIC?

Thanks

Maliklongwait, could you please tell me, when ur medicals was sent to Ottawa and when your application status was changed that ur medicals have reached them. I'm asking becos mine was sent first week of Feb and till now I don't see a change in my estatus message. Please advice. Thanks.

maliklongwait said:
Guys,

Thanks
usually it means what it says. The detail will be mailed to you soon. However, if any problems mostly you will hear from the doc since they have to inform you about any negative condition otherwise they could get sued so you are fine.

You will be getting PP request if you have already paid ROLF. Good luck

vishu6 said:
maybe my question got buried in all the posts but I need to know that I should send notorized copies of my W2s NOW or wait for the PCCs (from US and India) to come in ( expecting around 5/15 if I apply now) and then send all of them together???
If you read your IA letter you will findout that they have suggested to you not to send docs separately.

RPRF Fee

Hi Guys,

I got a request from Buffalo to pay the RPRF. I will be send it by overnight today itself. Do you guys have any idea how much time it will take to get the Passport request? I sort of in a hurry as have already planned to go to India in last week of April and will be back in mid June (Got the air tickets). Going to India for H1 stamping.

Thanks in advance

Manoj

wilsondavid said:
Maliklongwait, could you please tell me, when ur medicals was sent to Ottawa and when your application status was changed that ur medicals have reached them. I'm asking becos mine was sent first week of Feb and till now I don't see a change in my estatus message. Please advice. Thanks.

I sent medicals last week of December 2004 and Status changed yesterday. I think that It takes around two months.

My timeline is:

Application : Feb 2003
Additional Documents Request+ ROLF = 05 Dec 2004.
Additional Documents sent+ ROLF : 01 Feb 2005
Status Changed(Medical Received) : 09 Mar 2005

Waiting for PP request.

Please share your experience....

I called my bank today and learned that the Cashier's cheque for my application was encashed in Jan 2005. But till date, I have not received any correspondence whatsoever from the Canadian Embassy in Buffalo. Is this normal, or do I need to take the lead and write to the Embassy??

If it is normal, what is the usual timeframe between the cheque being encashed and getting some form of communication from the Embassy.

Does the encashing of the cheque from the Embassy in any way tell me that my documents sent with the application package in early Jan 2005 were in order and that I won't receive the package handed back to me?

Please comment.

Thanks.

shahamitr said:
I called my bank today and learned that the Cashier's cheque for my application was encashed in Jan 2005. But till date, I have not received any correspondence whatsoever from the Canadian Embassy in Buffalo. Is this normal, or do I need to take the lead and write to the Embassy??

If it is normal, what is the usual timeframe between the cheque being encashed and getting some form of communication from the Embassy.

Does the encashing of the cheque from the Embassy in any way tell me that my documents sent with the application package in early Jan 2005 were in order and that I won't receive the package handed back to me?

Please comment.

Thanks.

As of March 2005 people who sent their application in Nov 2004 are getting AOR i.e. Acknowledgment Of Receipt with File Number. Please visit the website www.yogi799.com to get the information (unofficial).

Please do not write to the embassy as it is too early.

shahamitr said:

Please comment.

Thanks.

when did you send the packet? after Oct'04? did you send in the PCC along with the packet?
Thanks for inputs.

tusharvk said:
when did you send the packet? after Oct'04? did you send in the PCC along with the packet?
Thanks for inputs.

I sent my application mid Jan 05. Yes, I did send the PCC from India dated Oct 04, but not the US PCC. I have not yet applied for US PCC from FBI, WV.

Kenny04 said:
As of March 2005 people who sent their application in Nov 2004 are getting AOR i.e. Acknowledgment Of Receipt with File Number. Please visit the website www.yogi799.com to get the information (unofficial).

Please do not write to the embassy as it is too early.

Thanks, Kenny, I am already registered on yogi799 and I am aware of the current status. I am not sure about the answers to the questions in my original post, and hence the request to the helpful members of the forum to share their experience.

I got PP request today.

Hi folks,

I got PP request today. I am planning to mail my passport soon to get Stamped Visa.

Thanks

My time line:
Application : 20 Feb,2003.
Medical : 23 Dec 2004
Additional Doc: 01 Feb 2005
PP Request : 12 March 2005