Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Aor

I am seeing many people in other groups receiving their AORs in three weeks! Anyone here sent in their application recently and received an AOR

Thanks

LaborIsPainful said:
You can get it from any of the Indian Consulates here in US.
It usually takes about a month.

Should the police certificate from India be a part of the original application or can it be submitted along with the US clearance when they request for it.

The reason for my asking is Indian consulate said it would take atleast 45 days, So I was thinking if the initial application could be made with it.

Thanks
Sh_Ad

A new Thread for ppl who got Interviews in Detroit - LA

Hi,

I have started a new thread to track ppl who have got interviews in Detroit - LA.

Please discuss & give details, so as it will help others.

Thanks,
Kanjoos

runaway73 said:
I am seeing many people in other groups receiving their AORs in three weeks! Anyone here sent in their application recently and received an AOR

Thanks

I sent my app august 17th, haven't received anything yet......

Interview-Detroit-LA Trackers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I have started a new thread to track ppl who have got interviews in Detroit - LA.

Thanks,
Kanjoos

I guess quite no of people are getting interviews.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Thanks,
Kanjoos

I sent mine on Aug 18 overnight mail. It arrived their early morning of the 19th. We are in the same boat. Lets compare our applications with each other. I'll let you know when I receive my AOR

kothari_rupesh said:
I sent my app august 17th, haven't received anything yet......

You can submit it later. They will accept ur app without it.

Sh_Ad said:
Should the police certificate from India be a part of the original application or can it be submitted along with the US clearance when they request for it.

The reason for my asking is Indian consulate said it would take atleast 45 days, So I was thinking if the initial application could be made with it.

Thanks
Sh_Ad

LaborIsPainful said:
You can submit it later. They will accept ur app without it.

LaborIsPainful,

Thanks a lot for your response.
Should I submit as soon as I receive from the Indian consulate (If so would just a reference to the original file be enough) or along with the US clearance when they ask for it.

Thanks
Sh_Ad

I would advise to apply for PCC right away and u can submit it once u get ur AOR (File number).

Sh_Ad said:
LaborIsPainful,

Thanks a lot for your response.
Should I submit as soon as I receive from the Indian consulate (If so would just a reference to the original file be enough) or along with the US clearance when they ask for it.

Thanks
Sh_Ad

LaborIsPainful said:
I would advise to apply for PCC right away and u can submit it once u get ur AOR (File number).
Thanks LaborIsPainful.

The PCC you refer is it Indian PCC or US PCC. I read in the instructions that US PCC should be applied only when they send a request letter for it. Is that true?

If not how should I go about it?

Another question in schedule 1, they second question asks for your complete name in native language. How should that be filled?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Sh_Ad

This page was actually last updated in May, about four months ago. They didn't update it since. I know it should not take more than a month for the AOR from seeing other groups on the internet. Be patient, another week and it will be there.

kothari_rupesh said:
I will let you know when I get the AOR too, though

http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/can-am/menu-en.asp?act=v&did=1967&mid=5&cat=1185&typ=1

says right now the "MAY" people apps are getting reviewed. But not sure how updated that is.
:(

Sh_Ad,

I was referring to Indian PCC. For US PCC, u need to wait until they ask for it. I just wrote my name in my native language, in my case its telugu. Hope that helps.

Sh_Ad said:
Thanks LaborIsPainful.

The PCC you refer is it Indian PCC or US PCC. I read in the instructions that US PCC should be applied only when they send a request letter for it. Is that true?

If not how should I go about it?

Another question in schedule 1, they second question asks for your complete name in native language. How should that be filled?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Sh_Ad

pending passport request

I got Initial Assessment in April 2004 and sent medical and other documents over April-May 2004. Till date I haven't got passport request from CIC. Are there any other folks with this timeline who haven't received passport request ?

BTW I have applied for CAIPS notes -- hope it trhows some light on the status of my application.

My Aor /interview Waived On May 10 2004;

Medical On May End

Fbi On June End

No Passport Request Yet...

Applied Or Caups Notes Aug End....

Any Help Appreciated....

p9k

p9k said:
My Aor /interview Waived On May 10 2004;

Medical On May End

Fbi On June End

No Passport Request Yet...

Applied Or Caups Notes Aug End....

Any Help Appreciated....

P9K, Please post when you have any update.

To jhumkarsc & p9k

The following is my timeline - Applied Jan 2003.

AOR - Feb 2003.
Intial Assessment - Jan 2004
Medicals - Feb 2004
Documents & ROLF fees - June 2004

Still waiting for passport request.

'e-client' says - In process - A Decision has been made. Our office will contact you regarding this. Medical results have been received.

I have not applied for caips notes. Maybe I should. I was reading the FAQ in the buffalo website & it says that after submitting all documents, it could take 5-12 months before request for passport is issued. My medicals expire Feb 2005. I hope I have enough time given to land before they expire.

I have almost given up hope on US Immigration. I just dont want to do that for Canada.

In process

sapota1 said:
The following is my timeline - Applied Jan 2003.

AOR - Feb 2003.
Intial Assessment - Jan 2004
Medicals - Feb 2004
Documents & ROLF fees - June 2004

Still waiting for passport request.

'e-client' says - In process - A Decision has been made. Our office will contact you regarding this. Medical results have been received.

I have not applied for caips notes. Maybe I should. I was reading the FAQ in the buffalo website & it says that after submitting all documents, it could take 5-12 months before request for passport is issued. My medicals expire Feb 2005. I hope I have enough time given to land before they expire.

I have almost given up hope on US Immigration. I just dont want to do that for Canada.

Sapota1,

I think 'A decision is made' is pretty encouraging. Since when are you seeing that change ? caips notes should give all the info in detail I guess.

My eclient says 'In process - We started processing your application on July 16, 2003.' That doesn't make me feel too good after the excitement of the initial assessment.

Look at my time line:

I hope they are not keeping my case for REFERENCE PURPOSE ONLY:

Applied: october, 2001
AOR: Nov, 2001
IA: Nov, 2002
Medical: May, 2003 (now its already expired)
Medical of wife and newborn: Jan, 2004
Online message from last several month: "we started procesing,,,,,,bla bla. Medical result have been received".

Now what else they are waiting for.

Even october 2001 filer of US green card got their GC many months ago.

What a joke...