Atlanta Local Office Processing

Waiting, let me me be the first want to Congratulate you and your family. I am sure after all this wait it must be a relief rather than excitement? :)

If you would please put the juicy details? :cool:

How long the inteview lasted? any weired questions they might have asked?

Finally received an interview notice for all family members:

Interview Date: August 3, 2004.

Place: Atlanta Local office.

RD: Jan 22 2002.
ND: Feb 04 2002.
Case transferred to Missouri: 10/29/2003
Interview Date: August 3, 2004.

feb6361 said:
Finally received an interview notice for all family members:

Congratulations and good luck!

PS: Let's ditch the global mall and once we get over 50% of us approved, we pair off an approved fellow with a waiter and go out for some decent food and the waiters get a free meal.

Please let's meet you, waitingfros and others this Sunday 25th at 5:00 PM at Gloabl Mall if it's fine with every one since I need some interview tips (in person) from you guys also.

TheRealCanadian said:
Congratulations and good luck!

PS: Let's ditch the global mall and once we get over 50% of us approved, we pair off an approved fellow with a waiter and go out for some decent food and the waiters get a free meal.

Finally it’s Over

Today we had our interview at Atlanta local office and got our passport stamped. It took only 20mins with standard questions. At last our long journey is over and now wait for the card. They called us 5 minutes earlier ( appointment was at 2:00 PM). We left the building with big relief.

I would like to thank Feb6361 for making a good effort to organize the Atlanta transfer people and keeping us motivated.

TheRealCanadian – Thanks for your tips and immigration information and leading us.

Lot of thanks to Mr. Rajiv Khanna , this journey was just impossible without this forum.
:) :)

GAPeach said:
Today we had our interview at Atlanta local office and got our passport stamped. It took only 20mins with standard questions. At last our long journey is over and now wait for the card.

Fantastic news! What documentation did you need to provide? Employment letter and/or 1040? Anything else? Which officer did you and waitingforaos have? We had "D".

Congratulations!

Congratulations to all who had a succesful interview in the past week/month.
I have been a silent spectator for over 8 months.I am very happy for Waitingforgc , Realcandaian , Gapeach .... they have been waiting for a long time .

I am hoping for a interview in March/ April of 2005 . Is that realistic in Atlanta
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
PD: 10/21/2000 (EB3/CA/RIR)
RD: 8/02/2002
ND: 8/06/2002
FP: 9/11/2002
AC21 letter submitted to INS in Oct 03( Employed in GA now)
TD: 01/21/2004(Atlanta office)
ID: ??

I pass on my congratulations to everybody who got their interview and got approved. I personally congratulate feb6361 for making a valiant effort to coordinate and organize the group of people whose case was transferred to Atlanta.
Hoping that soon everybody's long wait would get cleared.
Good luck guys.
I am awaiting my interview. I dont know when I will be getting it. My receipt date of I485 is January 2nd 2002, and my case was transferred to Atlanta sometime March 2004.

You are also very close to get the interview since my RD also January 22, 2002..Good luck!!

cherokee said:
I pass on my congratulations to everybody who got their interview and got approved. I personally congratulate feb6361 for making a valiant effort to coordinate and organize the group of people whose case was transferred to Atlanta.
Hoping that soon everybody's long wait would get cleared.
Good luck guys.
I am awaiting my interview. I dont know when I will be getting it. My receipt date of I485 is January 2nd 2002, and my case was transferred to Atlanta sometime March 2004.

Congretulation!!!!!!!!

Now, let meet at Global Mall to see some happy faces/smiles which haven't seen during our meetings in past.

Realcanadian,

I have a officer H. Any idea about office H? or Any one had an interview with officer H? Please post your experience.

Also, we all have to put more effort to pick up more processing speed at Atlanta local office.

GAPeach said:
Today we had our interview at Atlanta local office and got our passport stamped. It took only 20mins with standard questions. At last our long journey is over and now wait for the card. They called us 5 minutes earlier ( appointment was at 2:00 PM). We left the building with big relief.

I would like to thank Feb6361 for making a good effort to organize the Atlanta transfer people and keeping us motivated.

TheRealCanadian – Thanks for your tips and immigration information and leading us.

Lot of thanks to Mr. Rajiv Khanna , this journey was just impossible without this forum.
:) :)

FB631, good luck with your inteview.

I just had my 3rd FP's taken over at Charleston office. My case got transferred from VSC to Atlanta and then from Atlanta to Greer South Carolina.
When do you think i can expect an interview? My RD is 12/01. Greer is processing 8/01. Does that mean 4 months or maybe earlier?
Anybody...? thanks in advance.

I got bit excited seeing you guys who have filed in Jan-02 getting an interview when Atlanta is processing 8/01. (FB631 maybe in your case they are going based upon missouri dates?).

tufan,

I think, you will get an interview with in a month due to Mr. Rajiv's huge fight for I-485 backlog. Good luck!

Please let Mr. Rajiv know about your huge dely at Gear, SC.

Thank you!

tufan said:
FB631, good luck with your inteview.

I just had my 3rd FP's taken over at Charleston office. My case got transferred from VSC to Atlanta and then from Atlanta to Greer South Carolina.
When do you think i can expect an interview? My RD is 12/01. Greer is processing 8/01. Does that mean 4 months or maybe earlier?
Anybody...? thanks in advance.

I got bit excited seeing you guys who have filed in Jan-02 getting an interview when Atlanta is processing 8/01. (FB631 maybe in your case they are going based upon missouri dates?).

FEB6361, thanks for quick reply.

I was not sure what 3rd FP's mean as my 2nd FP's have not expired, therefore i got excited that Greer office in South Carolina wants to have my FP's current. I got AP/EAD within 1 month of filing at the same office.

I think i can live with one month. Everything is just so unpredictable?

RealCanadian, GAPeach, Waiting and all experienced guys, do you have an inteview date for me based upon my details?

Officer A

Our Officer was A. She asked 2003 tax return(fron IRS) ,W-2 (2003) and employement letter.

TheRealCanadian said:
Fantastic news! What documentation did you need to provide? Employment letter and/or 1040? Anything else? Which officer did you and waitingforaos have? We had "D".

waitingforaos,

can you please see the interview officer ID letter on you copy of interview letter?

Real/others,

Do we need all documents copy separately for ourself, wife and kinds?

Thank you

waitingforaos said:
was Miss Head. She didnot have an alphabet but she introduced with her name.

Urgent help needed..

Did any one took copy of I-140 and labour approval?

did any one asked to provide during interview a copy of I-140, labour approval, medicals, I-864 affidavit of support or birth certificates?

did any one interviewed by officer H (mention in the interview letter)? If so, please post your experince with that officer?

Thank you!

feb6361 said:
Did any one took copy of I-140 and labour approval?

No, I was not a party to either so I didn't have them. USCIS should have them in their files.

did any one asked to provide during interview a copy of I-140, labour approval, medicals, I-864 affidavit of support or birth certificates?

No.

Thank you buddy! I am glad you are still helping others!!

TheRealCanadian said:
No, I was not a party to either so I didn't have them. USCIS should have them in their files.

No.

feb6361

No, I was also not asked for anything other than latest interview letter and tax returns.
The interview letter doesnot say the officers name. If anybody knoes where to look for it, please let me know and I shall be glad to look for it.

BTW when is your interview? My officer was Offider Head.