• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Asia DV14 Progress from Jun to Sept

Don't go mad please!
This is the place where we have to share our concerns and to know something. If you are tired of some posts, just neglect them or go out of here-Very simple!

I should leave if I'm tired of some posts? No I will not leave, but let me tell you something else I can do: I can delete rude or sassy posts (as a first step) - Very simple! So if you come back with a rude or sassy response, you're now aware of what's likely to happen.

Don't go mad please!
This is the place where we have to share our concerns and to know something. If you are tired of some posts, just neglect them or go out of here-Very simple!

Eh, who do you think you are telling someone who is both extremely helpful to countless people and a moderator to "go out of here"? I've got a better idea - why don't you start following the advice you keep asking for and getting but ignoring, or "go out of here"? Sheeeeeshhhhhh :rolleyes:

If they didn't clear Iran's AP cases then there will be more addition visas for rest of Asia and there will be a high probability to go even more than 20k in AS...........

I'm 18xxx from Sri Lanka.......... But u told that a KCC lady told you that you have a good chance for an interview ??????
yes , but someone told me they tell this to everyone to make them feel good ,
but they don't know anything about the numbers until they get the list.
so i'm not sure how was that guy i talked with think that i'll get interview.

18k or 19k CN don't need a miracle, it just need a bit more luck but going current need a miracle. If visa slots increased to 2k then below 20k CN should be in. Next 2-3 days we will know our faith.

18k or 19k CN don't need a miracle, it just need a bit more luck but going current need a miracle. If visa slots increased to 2k then below 20k CN should be in. Next 2-3 days we will know our faith.
what is your number ?

as Iran does not have US Embassy i am wondering how you find Out how many CN belong to iran and what is their last status?