• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Asia DV14 Progress from Jun to Sept

Hi, September VB cover my case number, but I don't know when will I receive the interview appointment?

You will get an email toward the end of next week. The email will tell you to check the ESC status check website - and that is where you will find your appointment details.

Reactions: CWH
You will get an email toward the end of next week. The email will tell you to check the ESC status check website - and that is where you will find your appointment details.

simon, based on the checklist, the AOS package to be submitted must include the 2NL. so those who are current in sept will have to wait until they receive 2NL to have their AOS package sent, right?

simon, based on the checklist, the AOS package to be submitted must include the 2NL. so those who are current in sept will have to wait until they receive 2NL to have their AOS package sent, right?

The 2NL for AOS cases is different to the 2NL for CP cases. For CP the 2NL is an email that tells someone to check ESC for their appointment. For AOS the 2NL is the notice you get from KCC to say you told them you were doing AOS (after you send in the 122 form). So - you should already have that (since you did not have to wait until you were current to send in the 122).

Reactions: CWH
The 2NL for AOS cases is different to the 2NL for CP cases. For CP the 2NL is an email that tells someone to check ESC for their appointment. For AOS the 2NL is the notice you get from KCC to say you told them you were doing AOS (after you send in the 122 form). So - you should already have that (since you did not have to wait until you were current to send in the 122).

ohhhhhh, thanks simon for clarifying that. i have misunderstood all along that the 2NL is the letter to be sent after the VB is published. so, that means those who know that they are current can send the AOS package with no delay.

thanks!!!!!!!!

ohhhhhh, thanks simon for clarifying that. i have misunderstood all along that the 2NL is the letter to be sent after the VB is published. so, that means those who know that they are current can send the AOS package with no delay.

thanks!!!!!!!!

Yes you are correct. Actually looking at you sig, you should have received the 2NL back around June 2013.

thanks!!!!!!!!

It's precisely because of situations like this that we try to keep all AOS related issues/questions on one thread. People easily get confused when AOS related questions are being asked on non-AOS related threads, or the AOS applicants tries to gather unrelated information from CP threads.

He's 135xx if im not mistaken.. Pretty close to "CURRENT" on Sep. But at least 2014 will be a good figure for DV 2016 to not pick more than 100k selectees.

:(:( Saddest year ever in my life....So they did not use NACARA visas this year ??

Reactions: DKK
:(:( Saddest year ever in my life....So they did not use NACARA visas this year ??
We already hit the worst moment in DV life. It will not hurt us anymore even the # stay the same so no harm hoping for last minute luck. We have nothing more to lose now and it doesn't matter how they get the # to current. If it do some adjustment and it favor you then perfect if not just let it go. All we can do it hope miracle happen if not move on.

We already hit the worst moment in DV life. It will not hurt us anymore even the # stay the same so no harm hoping for last minute luck. We have nothing more to lose now and it doesn't matter how they get the # to current. If it do some adjustment and it favor you then perfect if not just let it go. All we can do it hope miracle happen if not move on.
Hi Kayend,
Really it is the worst DV I have ever seen. For accedient, when I sum the cutoff numbers for that VB were ~140000. I do not know if it is by accident or intentionally....anyway, could you please update us with AS progress weekly?......just for curiosity.

Hi Kayend,
Really it is the worst DV I have ever seen. For accedient, when I sum the cutoff numbers for that VB were ~140000. I do not know if it is by accident or intentionally....anyway, could you please update us with AS progress weekly?......just for curiosity.
Well may be like you its just an accident, but I went and did the same by curiosity for dv 2013 and it gave me 110k in july 2013 just before current ! And that was the over-roll amount selected for that same dv!!!

Attachments

• kkkkk.jpg
    kkkkk.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 24
Kayend, just wanna say sorry bro :(
Nothing more ...

Reactions: DKK
Well may be like you its just an accident, but I went and did the same by curiosity for dv 2013 and it gave me 110k in july 2013 just before current ! And that was the over-roll amount selected for that same dv!!!

Yeah but we know AF numbers almost to 100k were processed last year.... So there was big movement in September.

Hi Simon, I need your idea! is it possible Asia quota visa or Iran quota visa will be finished before end of Sep ?