APRIL-revalidation applicants tracking

ssil, p_awadhiya

GUys any update?

p_awadhiya,

what did u check your fedex tracking number? i am hope you are in pacific time zone.

please do reply!

thanks

vsaxena,

I am in east zone, but my experience with FexEd has been very bad.

As soon as the tracking number came into FexEd system, I called them and requested a hold up, but to my amazement, this hold up request was not 'printed' at the sorting facility and they sent it for delivery.
This morning I called them thrice, and each time I got the reply that they are trying to track down the driver and then he will call me to arrange a delivery, but that fellow just dropped it at my home door, with the comment on FexEd site that 'No signature required - release waiver on file'.
While I specifically put on airbill contrary instructions and I have been repeating it in all communications.

I had to rush to home and get it..I hate to imagine what would have happened if rains or some unscrupulous person came before me.

Best of luck to you vsaxena/silent, I do hope you get this before 8 July.

p_awadhiya,

what time did you check?

I am told that it is going out today but i don't see it now.

thanks

I just track my passport on FedEx site. :)

This forum could not be more helpful. I thank everybody for keeping update posted here.

I wish best of luck for who are waiting.

Thanks
Vivek

Last edited by a moderator:
thats horrible of Fedex ..

..to do that!
I am concerned now. I will be moving to a different state next weekend ..my DC date is May 7th!
Did anyone have luck talking to DC office as to what would be the best course of action in such cases ? Do they entertain change of address ? can we send another filled up fedex slip to the visa office so that they can replace the original one with the new one?

hi all
just discovered this portal. found it very useful. wanted to post my information
St. Louis Recieved Date: April 8th 2003
have not yet received my passports back.
im planning on calling them tommorrow at the DC number which i found on this portal. will keep u guys updated.
thanks

12-14 weeks from the DC date ..

..is the answer as of today!
I have been calling them to effect a change of address and they say that if we send a fax to the DC office with all our details (PP NO. full name DOB etc) then they will effect the change of address. They asked to call back after 3-4 days to confirm that the change of address has been affected. I took the risk of giving the change of address as i am moving this weekend to another state. Let me see how it works out.

Hi

I called up today , but the visa officer did not reveal the d.c processing date

even my case she told my dc. recvd date and told, i am pretty close, but my case is yet to be processed

SL Recd Date: 7th April,2003
D.C Recvd Date : 19th April,2003

if any body has info on d.c processing date today , please post

linuxrox

please keep informed about your case.
even i am moving in next couple of weeks, so your finding will help me.
i enclosed prepaid fedex bill. how will they change address on that ?? any idea...

I-94 Certified Copy

Does anyone know what certified copy mean? First thought is notarized copy but usually I-94 certified copy mean...when you enter US, the immigration inspector certifies the new I-94 we have. So I guess its the copy of the immigration inspector certified I-94....your thoughts please.....

I sent just the I-94 copy for my visa re-validation. Hope it works.

Regards,
pitts

hi called dc today:
SL date: 8TH APRIL
DC date: 19TH APRIL
the lady i spoke to would'nt tell me how much time it will take or what date they are currently processing. all she would tell me was that it is in the database waiting to be processed. i hav tickets to india for july 23rd. should i postpone them? please advise.

passports sent on March 03, received July 08

I received our passports sent on March 03, yesterday, 18 weeks later to be precise. I had to phone, fax and email my request because I am travelling abroad next week and to India in August. If you are genuinely in urgent need of your passport with visa and a reasonable time beyond 12 weeks have passed I'd suggest a gentle reminder in the form of a fax/email with all the details as posted by others in this thread.
vsaxena,
hope you got your visa too and will have a nice and peaceful trip to India.
silent

Congrats silent for finally getting after a long time .
Does any one know which dc date they are processing as of now ?

silent,

Yes! i did get on 5th July after so many phone call and request finally they did it.

I am glad for you too.

Thanks and take care!

VivekS