APRIL-revalidation applicants tracking

SL Sent Date May 2nd
SL Receive Date May 3rd

Stamping Date AUG 4th
PP Received Date - AUG 6th (FEDEX OVERNIGHT)

Hope this helps you guys.

H ELP Passport untrackable

Hello,
I havent recvd my passport yet. According to the isa office, it left their office to the mail room on Monday. I had a self stamped express mail envelope enclosed. I havent recvd any thing yet.
Please help me out. What do I do ?
Can someone at least check the zip code of Washington DC from their tracking numbers and let me know. I will try calling the local post office there?
Thanks,

at last ....

received the fedex today ..it took a total of 112 days ..from the day i sent! so i think now a days guys are looking at 100-120 days wait time!!!!
got back the passports (stamped ..correctly!!), the original H1, the cover letters from my company and from me ..

right guys, thanks a lot for all the help on this forum!
keep it going ..and ur turn will be next soon!
signing off ..
Rox

Got it

Finally I got my passport today USPS Priority mail. After seeing condition of Rahul_boy2008 I was somewhat getting nervous. Any luck buddy.

I had one peculiar situation. My previous Visa expired last year on 30th April and I send it on 25th of April just within one year. Don't ask me why.

Looks like these guys are working overtime. My Visa Issue Date is 2nd Aug which was Saturday. All documents are proper.

Good luck to all folks in waiting.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally!

Guys,
Great News. I got my PP today , infact 15 mins back. I verified the date that it was sent and it was Aug, 8th?? Yesterday!!
I was told that my passport has left Monday Aug, 4th. So hang in there guys you will your's it might be late it will arrive.
Thanks to all of you and goodluck
Rahul

got my pp

Hi guys,
I just got my pp this afternoon through usps.
SL sent date: apr 26
SL receive date: apr 28
DC receive date: May 9th
Passport stamped: Aug 5th
Got it today.
This forum has been a great help waiting...

Thanks and all the best for those who are waiting.
Ganesh

Receievd passport

Hi there,

I just receive my pp today:-

SL sent date: May 5
SL receive date: May 6
DC receive date: ?
Passport receive date: Aug 13th