Any recent LUD on xferred cases ?

michvin, Yeah!!!! They issued a directive/whatever.

People still can file WOM if their cases are pending for long time and their namechecks are cleared or in some situations. And also USCIS realized some cases are pending since ages. So they are processing those cases.
And thats my thinking only.

People still can file WOM if their cases are pending for long time and their namechecks are cleared or in some situations. And also USCIS realized some cases are pending since ages. So they are processing those cases.
And thats my thinking only.
va_lc_case, USCIS has "NO SOFT CORNER" for old cases. The only political atomosphere will bring change, I think. I am not very much excited after 2nd FP, because my case status is "Pending Security Checks".
EAD is still pending, getting upset, that distresses.

Last edited by a moderator:
no LUDS after 2nd FP

My case was transfered from VSC TO TSC on 3/7/07. I did my 2nd FP on May 3rd. I got my FP result was completed after my 1st FP.But this time No LUDs so far. Last week called FBI, I was told that my FP results was sent back to USCIS at the same day. Does any one have the same thing? Thanks

No problem

My case was transfered from VSC TO TSC on 3/7/07. I did my 2nd FP on May 3rd. I got my FP result was completed after my 1st FP.But this time No LUDs so far. Last week called FBI, I was told that my FP results was sent back to USCIS at the same day. Does any one have the same thing? Thanks
Severals of us in similar situation, please brows through.

just called to TSC

I called to TSC, did anybody noticed rthat there is a message indicating that we should wait 180 days after transfer before makinf any inquiry. Conversation with the representative didn't clarify anything. All the same - as it said in on-line message. The question where it to TSC - other words - we have to file to the center where the I-485 is pending. Actually, I have an impression that representatives looking on a screen can see the same as we looking in our on-line activities, by the way same impression I got a year ago from infopass.

my message was truncated

I called to TSC, did anybody noticed that there is a message indicating that we should wait 180 days after transfer before making any inquiry. Conversation with the representative didn't clarify anything. All the same - as it said in on-line message. On a question where to file EAD - answer was TSC -other words - we have to file EAD to the center where the I-485 is pending. Actually, I have an impression that representatives looking on a screen can see the same as we looking in our on-line activities, by the way same impression I got a year ago from infopass.

I Dont See (both In Hard Copy And Online Msg)

I called to TSC, did anybody noticed that there is a message indicating that we should wait 180 days after transfer before making any inquiry. Conversation with the representative didn't clarify anything. All the same - as it said in on-line message. On a question where to file EAD - answer was TSC -other words - we have to file EAD to the center where the I-485 is pending. Actually, I have an impression that representatives looking on a screen can see the same as we looking in our on-line activities, by the way same impression I got a year ago from infopass.

1-
The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

2-
You can choose to receive automatic case status updates, which will be sent via email. Please click here to create an account online.

3-
If you would like to see our current Processing Dates for Applications and Petitions, click here.

4-
Note: Case Status is available for Applications and Petitions which were filed at USCIS Service Centers. If you filed at a USCIS Local Office, your case status may not be reviewable online but for processing times on forms filed at that Office please, click here.

5-
If you have a question about case status information provided via this site, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed, please contact Customer Service at (800) 375 – 5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TTY).

I dont see "180 Days" both in transfer notice (hard copy and online message)

I called to TSC to confirm that we have to send EAD to TSC now.
You know, when you calling you have to pu the receipt # and listen the case status then proceed further to get representative. I did it twice mean the hearing of my case status - it was cleared message about 180 days

I called to TSC to confirm that we have to send EAD to TSC now.
You know, when you calling you have to pu the receipt # and listen the case status then proceed further to get representative. I did it twice mean the hearing of my case status - it was cleared message about 180 days
Thats correct.

So it seems like they are indeed treating (most of) the transferred cases as if they were filed fresh in March. Otherwise 180 days since the transferred date should be irrelevant.

One more LUD today and no message change. Not sure what is going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi MD_Rockvile:

Interestingly, I had LUDs on the exact same dates as you - 05/10, 05/11, 05/15 (FP2 on 05/10, transfer to TSC on 03/07/07).