Any recent LUD on xferred cases ?

I did my FP on 5/11 and had 4 LUD's since then. The last LUD which was today was "Current Status: Document mailed to applicant."

Anyone else received this "Document".

EB2 - India - PD Nov 2001 - RD Aug 2003

OK .... I got the document from USCIS today. It says that "The FBI is not able to process my FP (second FP) card...." and has requested to appear for FP again.

Has anyone seen this before?

OK .... I got the document from USCIS today. It says that "The FBI is not able to process my FP (second FP) card...." and has requested to appear for FP again.

Has anyone seen this before?
It does happen, some times FP technicians send "Unreadable impressions" of any finger/s, or FP-Captured out of parameters, or duplication, etc.
Take it as normal, the best part is this the USCIS's eyes on your case.
Good luck

Fp2

Hello folks,

Could any fellow VSC to TSC transferees whose fingerprints are currently valid confirm that they have NOT gotten a second fingerprint notice from the TSC?

It is my impression that the TSC is sending FP notices to individuals who are VSC transfer cases, but have their first set of FP expired (post the 15 month validity).

Thanks much

More LUDs No message change

5/7 for me
5/8 for me

today 5/18
for both of us.

No message change..

Aaja ab to aaja .. meri nind ki dushman.. ab to aaja !:D

No FP3 for us..

Did FP2 in March '06
case xferred 2/28/07 vsc -> tsc

Name check submitted 9/10/2003 not cleared yet :mad:

Wrote letter to FL on 4/11/07.

recent LUDs 5/7, 5/8, and 5/18 no message change :confused:

Hello folks,

Could any fellow VSC to TSC transferees whose fingerprints are currently valid confirm that they have NOT gotten a second fingerprint notice from the TSC?

It is my impression that the TSC is sending FP notices to individuals who are VSC transfer cases, but have their first set of FP expired (post the 15 month validity).

Thanks much

Did FP2 in March '06
case xferred 2/28/07 vsc -> tsc

Name check submitted 9/10/2003 not cleared yet :mad:

Wrote letter to FL on 4/11/07.

recent LUDs 5/7, 5/8, and 5/18 no message change :confused:

Thanks Akbari...so your FP2 is valid until June 2007 (next month).
The LUDs could be a good sign?? Perhaps the name check results are back or maybe they're getting ready to issue a new FP notice to you, since its a month away. Might be preadjudication...who knows.

I did my FP2 in August 2006. Case transferred from VSC to TSC on March 2 2007. Only one LUD after on 3/11/07.

EB3 worldwide
PD Sept 2002
I485 RD July 2003
I 140 approved in April 2004
FP 1 November 2004
FP 2 August 2006
RFE July 2006
transfer VSC-TSC 3.2.2007
LUD 3.11.2007

KS_CC,

Mine is also same as yours i think our 485 RDS are around the same time.
I haven't get the 2nd FP notices.

I think they are processing cases recieved in TSC on or before 03/07/2007. If everything is good and transfered on on or before 03/07/2007 and LUD, its straight approval.

But for the people who got transfered on 03/15/2007, there is a long way to go. I think major chunk was transfered on that date.
Anyway hope for good things now.

What is going on?????? Please let me know your expertise......

My PD is 2/2003 (EB3). Name check cleared on 7/2005. Case transfered to TSC 2 months back. 2nd FP (code 3) done on 5/4/2007. LUD 485 changed - 5/9/2007.

Please let me know what is going on????? Based on the latest visa bulletin my case is current now......can I start 'HOPING' for the good news????

Thanks,

My PD is 2/2003 (EB3). Name check cleared on 7/2005. Case transfered to TSC 2 months back. 2nd FP (code 3) done on 5/4/2007. LUD 485 changed - 5/9/2007.

Please let me know what is going on????? Based on the latest visa bulletin my case is current now......can I start 'HOPING' for the good news????

Thanks,

My first question from you: How do you know your NC was cleared on 7/2005? Do you know when it was initiated?
Lets assume that your name check is cleared. Based on what you say, you SHOULD get your GC any minute. There is no more reason to delay your case. I am sure you will get your GC in 2 months (a good margin time) or they will never give it to you.!!! (I meant you should definitely get it in maximum time of 2 months). Let us know what happens.

My first question from you: How do you know your NC was cleared on 7/2005? Do you know when it was initiated?
Lets assume that your name check is cleared. Based on what you say, you SHOULD get your GC any minute. There is no more reason to delay your case. I am sure you will get your GC in 2 months (a good margin time) or they will never give it to you.!!! (I meant you should definitely get it in maximum time of 2 months). Let us know what happens.
If it is the time and luck, the approval is on the way.
USCIS knows better.

Thanks,

I am in the same boat, my EB1 ea is current, NC and background check all cleared. FP2 done. I do not know what more is required, whenever I call them they repeat a 60days time frame, I do not know why they take so much time???????

I came to know about my name check clearance about 2 yrs back through fbi email id.

it took almost 1.5 yrs for my name check clearance. The email also told me when was the request initiated.

I hope the clearance doesn't expire....!!!! Does it????

Also, guys let me know is there anything I can do to expedite my case????

Thanks,

What is special about 03/07/2007 ?

KS_CC,

Mine is also same as yours i think our 485 RDS are around the same time.
I haven't get the 2nd FP notices.

I think they are processing cases recieved in TSC on or before 03/07/2007. If everything is good and transfered on on or before 03/07/2007 and LUD, its straight approval.

But for the people who got transfered on 03/15/2007, there is a long way to go. I think major chunk was transfered on that date.
Anyway hope for good things now.

Is there any reason you suspect that 03/07/2007 cases are being cleared now ? Are there any cases transferred on 03/15/2007 that has been cleared ?

I did my FP2 on 05/11/2007 and so far there are no LUDs. My namecheck cleared in March 2007, but the last LUD was 03/27/2007. May be your theory about 03/07/2007 helps to explain why there is no further action on my case.

Thanks,

sankrish, This is just my observation. I am closely watching the forum for approvals

sankrish, This is just my observation. I am closely watching the forum for approvals. That is the latest transfer date on latest aprrovals. And TSC is following some kind of order on transferred cases. This is what that order is.

Following are my thoughts for this assumptions

1) First they transfered the cases based on the original reciept date.
(There is some logic behind this. TSC wants to avoid the WOM from the oldest applicants)

2) Now they are processing these applications with FIFO (based on the transfered date). They have processed most of the cases recived on or before 03/07/2007. So my guess is if your case is tooo old and u r PD current, you through..........

Hope my observation is correct.

There is a LUD today and no message change. Hope that they might have received the FP results. Looking for Jun 1st for flood of approvals.

srinij77!!!!!!! YOU ARE OUT OF THE HELL.........

srinij77,

Count the minutes if not hours............

You r out of this hell/mess/whatever you name it.

Send me $$$.

Thanks

akayal

I am not sure why they paused the approval cd. But it should be un-paused pretty soon. I think you should be the next one to come out from This CD.
:p

sankrish, This is just my observation. I am closely watching the forum for approvals. That is the latest transfer date on latest aprrovals. And TSC is following some kind of order on transferred cases. This is what that order is.

Following are my thoughts for this assumptions

1) First they transfered the cases based on the original reciept date.
(There is some logic behind this. TSC wants to avoid the WOM from the oldest applicants)
It seems to me that their "fear of WOM" was resolved much easier: they pushed through some kind of directive that said that WOM will not serve basis for expedited processing by USCIS/FBI. There was a long discussion of this matter somewhere here....