Any recent LUD on xferred cases ?

Is this because the FPs are sent to the FBI office first?
In my first FP, my case was updated after they got the result from FBI so I should say what you mentioned is correct. If you do your FP in the morning, what kind of update you should expect the same day? Something like "Thank you that you attended in our office for the FP" !!.

In my first FP, my case was updated after they got the result from FBI so I should say what you mentioned is correct. If you do your FP in the morning, what kind of update you should expect the same day? Something like "Thank you that you attended in our office for the FP" !!.

I don't know what the LUD was about. However, this is what I found in an April 2006 memo.

http://usinfo.state.gov/gi/Archive/2006/May/04-878088.html

• FBI Fingerprint Check—FBI fingerprint checks are conducted for many applications. The FBI fingerprint check provides information relating to criminal background within the United States. Generally, the FBI forwards responses to USCIS within 24-48 hours. If there is a record match, the FBI forwards an electronic copy of the criminal history (RAP sheet) to USCIS. At that point, a USCIS adjudicator reviews the information to determine what effect it may have on eligibility for the benefit. Although the vast majority of inquiries yield no record or match, about 10 percent do uncover criminal history (including immigration violations). In cases involving arrests or charges without disposition, USCIS requires the applicant to provide court certified evidence of the disposition. Customers with prior arrests should provide complete information and certified disposition records at the time of filing to avoid adjudication delays or denial resulting from misrepresentation about criminal history. Even expunged or vacated convictions must be reported for immigration purposes.

code 1 is 1 finger and picture, right?

My friend did his FP for his second EAD two days ago. I did not know that EAD needs FP. Maybe this is a new rule. Anyway, for EAD, FP is one finger and a pic but for I485 application, FP is all fingers and no Pic.

Not FP. The LUD is on 05/11/2007 and the I-485 Current Status says that " Approval Notice Sent " for both of us.