Any recent LUD on xferred cases ?

Thanks. Do you remember if you get LUD change on the day that FP was done?
I don't think so. I did my second FP on 5/8 and I have not got any update since 3/15. I also see that about 95% of people who contribute to this thread and have done their second FP, their case has not been updated. I expect to see some posts starting the week of 5/21 that their case has been updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did my second code-3 FP this afternoon and I received 2 LUD's with title "Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing."

Hmmm....so the wait game begins again......yawn

EB2 India -- PD Nov'2001 -- I-485 RD Aug'2003

Hello akayal1973, noshs, madgu-gc2005, waiting-I485 -

Thank you very much.

1) Yes. we (self and spouse) did our 2nd FP in August 2006.
2) Both our I-485 got approved in local INS office (Fairfax, VA) so there is no email from CRIS about my approval. Got my I-485 approval notice (temporary approval notice) in person from an adjudication officer.
3) After our I-485 transferred to TSC on April 26, 2007 got our I-485 permanent approval notice on May 10, 2007.
4) Dont know yet when we will be receiving our card??? Hopefully soon.

My Case Details
----------------
EB3 - India
PD: April 27, 2001
Labor Approved: September, 2002
I-140 Approved: May 07, 2003
Self: 5 EADs, 1 AP
Spouse: 4 EADs, 3 APs
1st FP Both: December 2004
2nd FP Both: August 2006
I-485 RD/ND: October 24, 2002
I-485 Transferred to Fairfax, VA for both: July 11, 2006
I-485 Interview Letter Received for both: August 04, 2006
I-485 Interview Date at Fairfax, VA for both: September 21, 2006
I-485 Approved at Fairfax, VA for both: March 16, 2007
I-485 Transferred to TSC for both: April 26, 2007
I-485 Approval Notice Sent for both: May 10, 2007
Card Received for both: ??????

I did my second code-3 FP this afternoon and I received 2 LUD's with title "Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing."

Hmmm....so the wait game begins again......yawn

EB2 India -- PD Nov'2001 -- I-485 RD Aug'2003

3 LUD's 5/11, 5/14 and 5/15 thus far ..... yawn .....

Gurus,
Please throw some light, shud i expect an approval soon after FP2.
Details on the sig.

Thx in advance.

FP2 (Code 3) - May 12
LUD - May 14 - with email (case transferred VSC to TSC...)
LUD - May 15 - no change in message

My case history is somewhere in my posts - I need to figure out how to attach it to my signature.

My online status changed today, saying that they mailed me an RFE today. This is actually my first RFE ever since I filed I485 in Feb 2004, :eek:

The recent events precursory to this were that I contacted First Lady this March about NC and got a standard response from FBI, dated May 2nd, saying that the NC "is in process".

I really doubt that between May 2nd and now FBI actually finished the NC, sent the results, the results reached TSC and somebody actually pulled my file out of the dirt pile there to resume processing. I wonder if this is some wide broadcast RFE for all transferred cases, just like the recent 2FP notices everyone got.

Did anyone else get an RFE? Any ideas?

Also, I don't trust USCIS mail clerks in sending their mail out on time. Is there a way to find out the contents of the RFE before I get the mail?
:confused: :confused: :confused:

hi waiting-i485,

thanks for your wishes. your waiting will end one day. Probably you might see me getting one more LUD without anything concrete :)

I did my FP on 5/11 and had 4 LUD's since then. The last LUD which was today was "Current Status: Document mailed to applicant."

Anyone else received this "Document".

EB2 - India - PD Nov 2001 - RD Aug 2003

Has anyone checked out the following site?
www.immigrationwatch.com
Do you know how they they all those info? Do they collect it from the applicants who register with the site or directly from the immigration office. It also says which files have been touched by the immigration office. It also has the daily approval files but the last update is about 7th of may.